Quick to judge Got questions.org

GotQuestions presents itself as the one-stop shop for answers to all your questions about God and the Bible, from a Christian perspective. We show that this is not true - their perspective is their own, one born of flesh, not the Spirit of God. His thoughts and ways are not men’s, and men’s are not His, no matter if they claim to represent Him.
Roderick

Quick to judge Got questions.org

Post by Roderick »

Hey, I respect you.. Sorry but I love got questions.org http://questions.org." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. FYI. Michael is not the writer of all articles written in his website. In fact, some of the authors are dead. Michael Houdsmann's website is such of great help for me. They just want us to be focus our theology on the Bible alone and not mere human agenda. You are so quick to judge him. These are the bad things the world see in us as Christ followers because we devouring each other. Only God can judge his servant justly.

Paul Cohen

Re: Quick to judge Got questions.org

Post by Paul Cohen »

You're the one quick to judge, Roderick. We aren't devouring a brother in the Lord. We're exposing carnal Christianity and you're judging us, His servants, according to the appearance and without discernment. The only respect you have is for yourself and your Opinion. You are anti-Christ.

Read the posting again and read our site in general, starting with the Teachings. You're missing The Point - the Lord Jesus Christ. You need to Repent.

Paul and Victor

Return to “Gotquestions.org”