Why do you find fault with GotQuestions.org?

GotQuestions presents itself as the one-stop shop for answers to all your questions about God and the Bible, from a Christian perspective. We show that this is not true - their perspective is their own, one born of flesh, not the Spirit of God. His thoughts and ways are not men’s, and men’s are not His, no matter if they claim to represent Him.
Morrell

Why do you find fault with GotQuestions.org?

Post by Morrell »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Like every other religion, finding fault with everything that does not sit under your teaching. ths is why most people are falling away from churches. they don't know who to believe and go directly to the Holy Spirit for answers. I am praying

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Why do you find fault with GotQuestions.org?

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

So what's so wrong about “going directly to the Holy Spirit for answers,” Mradv? If that is what we accomplish by our work, is that not good?

And if people must leave their churches to go to the Holy Spirit, what does that say for the churches? Just what WE are saying.

Victor

Morrell

Post by Morrell »

Victor,

Thank you for responding. My statement was in reference to what was said by your group about the, "Got Questions" site. Nothing is wrong with one going directly to the Holy Spirit for guidance. That is what I had to do. As a result, it was a total new revelation.

All churches are not wrong in their teaching but far too many are straying away from the church that Jesus Christ built. I work with a teen group, noticing they are confused due to too many denominations with different doctrines, claiming they are the true church. I could write a book about their confusion and statement on this issue. When I was a teen and beyond I walked in their shoes.

One year ago, I quit going to my church (Baptist) due to all the infighting and ungodly things taking place. I took that time, praying and studying to develop a stronger relationship with God. I studied under the guidance of a pastor who minister's under the guidelines of the church that Jesus Christ built. I was shown through a vision/dream what kind of church I needed to attend. I begin to write about my vision and the words kept flowing. If you request, I will send you an email copy.

I understand that there is no perfect church and Jesus warned us of false prophets, therefore, I look to the head (pastors, ministers and etc). If the head is right, sending the right signals to the body, then there will be a better functioning of the body. I am open to guidance on this journey.

God Bless,
Morrell

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“We have an altar of which they have no right to eat, those who serve the tabernacle.”

Hi Morrell,

Yes, we would like a copy of the record of your vision.

Babylon means “confusion.” The apostle Paul warned the Corinthians against denominationalism (1 Cor. 3). Why are spiritual searchers confounded, if not because they're exposed and subjected to the harlot church and her doctrines and ways?

If a “head,” as you put it, is in a denomination, or follows a certain set of doctrines, he's already off track and should not be followed, not unless the follower desires to end up in the ditch.

God has not chosen His servants to remain within men's kingdom structures fashioned, as they suppose, after the Kingdom of God; He has called them out. Are you a Baptist? You're dead. Are you a Pentecostal? You're dead. Are you a Lutheran, Catholic or Pharisee? You're dead. Unless you come out entirely and “touch not the unclean thing,” you're dead.

Hebrews 13:9-14 MKJV
(9) Do not be carried about with different and strange doctrines, for it is good for the heart to be established with grace, not with foods, in which those who have walked in them were not helped.
(10) We have an altar of which they have no right to eat, those who serve the tabernacle.
(11) For the bodies of those animals, whose blood is brought into the Holy of Holies by the high priest for sin, are burned outside the camp.
(12) Therefore Jesus also, so that He might sanctify the people through His own blood, suffered outside the gate.
(13) Therefore let us go forth to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach.
(14) For here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Read The Case for Coming Out and The Church. Then read Diabolical Doctrines and The True Marks of a Cult.

Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen
ThePathofTruth.com

Morrell

Post by Morrell »

Thank you Victor,

May I ask, is the "Got Question site" teaching the wrong doctrine? Will send the document later.

Thank you

Morrell

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Morrell, in answer to your question, read the writings we gave you, Diabolical Doctrines and The True Marks of a Cult, and compare what you find there to what GotQuestions teaches.

Victor

Return to “Gotquestions.org”