Are you attacking Gotquestions.org?

GotQuestions presents itself as the one-stop shop for answers to all your questions about God and the Bible, from a Christian perspective. We show that this is not true - their perspective is their own, one born of flesh, not the Spirit of God. His thoughts and ways are not men’s, and men’s are not His, no matter if they claim to represent Him.
Steve

Are you attacking Gotquestions.org?

Post by Steve »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Hello and how are you? Hope you are well
Ive found got questions website helpful and biblically based. Ok I admit I have so far only very briefly read what you have put out and yes I understand that false teachers/prophets definitely need to be exposed- agreed but are you rather attacking him for the sake of attacking can you honestly say with your hand on your heart and before the Lord that you have done what you have with love?

Kind regards Steve

Paul Cohen

Re: Are you attacking Gotquestions.org?

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Steve,

You need to know from the Lord whether we're speaking from Him or not. We know that we are, but why should you take our word for it? You need His.

Here's what you can do. Go through our point by point examination of GotQuestions “Statement of Faith,” and see if you can find any falsehood according to the Word of God in what we have said. Don't judge by appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Paul

Steve

Re: Are you attacking Gotquestions.org?

Post by Steve »

Hi Paul

Ok that seems fair and I will do

Regards Steve

Return to “Gotquestions.org”