Intrigued by the message contained in 'The Brick'

Fluffy wishes that stand in denial of reality do enough harm on their own, but when these messages propose to be from God Himself, they do even greater evil.
Elizabeth

Intrigued by the message contained in 'The Brick'

Post by Elizabeth »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Good morning to The Path of Truth

I am intrigued by the message contained in 'The Brick', might you know who owns the copyright to this story?

kind regards

Mrs Elizabeth Griffiths

Paul Cohen

Re: Intrigued by the message contained in 'The Brick'

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Elizabeth,

The author of this sappy story is unknown. I don't find any indication it is copyrighted.

And just to be clear, do you find the story intriguing, or our exposé of it? Tell us more.

Paul Cohen

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Hello Paul,

Now I am really intrigued, and particularly curious about your expose of it.

However, the prose has a strong message that reminds us all that just occasionally it does take something like a brick to stop and make think about the significance of, and the priorities in, our lives.

Where did the prose come from, please tell me more.

kind regards Elizabeth

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Elizabeth, do read The Brick, which answers your question about where the prose came from (the carnal imagination of man).

That's not to contradict your statement that sometimes we need a brick or broken leg “to stop and make [us] think about the significance of, and the priorities in, our lives.” Read Victor Hafichuks Testimony.

Paul

Return to “Sappy Stories”