Confession of hidden sin

The Scriptures say that sins should be confessed to one another, to men of God, and especially to those offended against.
Sanaila

Confession of hidden sin

Post by Sanaila »

Bula Sir,

My name is Sanaila, a single unmarried Bible Truth Believer here in the Island of Fiji (located on the South of the Pacific Ocean).

This is just a personal thank you to you Sir, for the wonderful and great article (Repentance/Holy Waters/Confession of Sin & What is Confession) Today I finally buried the devil within me, for a year and half I have been hiding my secret sins of fornications from my brothers and sisters in Christ and my beloved Pastor who is also my Manager where I worked (Department of Meteorology). I have made the decision that today I will confess my hidden moral values to my Pastor once and for all, I thank you for the wonderful encouragement and motivations through your above article and the challenge that has inspired me to go forth and do the right thing,

I personally don't want this day to go pass me anymore as I want to be free from this bondage of hidden moral values and clear my conscience from what has been bothering and burdening me all along, I also ask for your prayer towards me today as I am desperately in need of being free and saved. I only ask the grace and mercy of God towards me as i really don't know what would be the outcome of what I will do today. I cannot take it anymore and give up hiding it, it is now time to let go and let loose from the bondage of this thought once and for all and be freed from the chain of Satan. Please pray for me.

Vinaka.

Warm Regards,

Sanaila

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Confession of hidden sin

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

“As the scripture says, "Everyone who calls out to the Lord for help will be saved.” (Romans 10:13 GNB).

Hi Sanaila,

It's always good to hear about someone deciding to deal with hidden sin by acknowledging and confessing it. That is the first step to freedom. It's a sure mark of the Holy Spirit's work to save. Satan would prefer you to keep you in the dark and your sin hidden. He is the prince of darkness and if you come into the light and renounce your sin, you are renouncing darkness, your master, and confessing the Light as your Rightful Lord. You break Satan's power over you by obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ.

After all, why should you believe the liar and break God's Commandments? Why should you please the destroyer and deny the One Who laid down His life for you? And realize that when you confess your sins and confess Jesus Christ before men, He will make a way where you saw no way; He will reward you with freedom in mind and conscience. He'll remove the burden of guilt and give you peace.

And as you go on after confession and repentance, He'll show, and do many good things for you. As you follow Him, you'll have the gift of eternal life. Instead of a wreck and a loser, you'll be a new creation, a productive winner in Him. Instead of being a reject, you'll be accepted among the beloved, His sons and daughters. Imagine, Sanaila, a wholesome child of the Creator of the universe - how good is that?

God has brought you to The Path of Truth. Thank Him for His mercy and love toward you. Appreciate what He's doing for you personally. As you thank, believe and obey Him, you'll overcome. If you should fall, and we all do, don't get discouraged; He understands and He's merciful; confess your fault, get up and get going again. Don't ever quit reaching for perfection; it is His will.

If you need help, be sure to contact us; don't hesitate; that's why we're here. Always remember, Jesus Christ is Lord of all. He has all authority in Heaven and earth, He's Faithful and True. You can always trust Him in any circumstance. NO PROBLEM is ever to big for Him. After all, He creates problems that He might manifest His power, showing Himself strong on behalf of those who call on His Name.

Victor

Sanaila

Re: Confession of hidden sin

Post by Sanaila »

Thank You and God Bless You and your ministry.

Vinaka.

Warm Regards,

Return to “Confession of Sin”