Jesus was NEVER crucified.

“Putting an end to reasonings, and every high thing which is lifted up against the knowledge of God, and causing every thought to come under the authority of Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:5 BBE).
Ooos

Post by Ooos »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

NOBODY can prove that Jesus said any alleged crucifixion verse attributed to him in the 4 gospels.
From the earliest papyrus back to Jesus, the chain of transmission is BROKEN.
From the earliest manuscript back to Jesus, the chain of transmission is BROKEN.
You can NOT say that the unknown writer of papyrus 66 said that John said because the unknown writer of papyrus 66 NEVER met John.
You can NOT say that the unknown writer of p66 said that John's students said that John said because the unknown writer of p66 did NOT meet John's students.
If p66 was written in Egypt and if Irenaeus lived in France and if Polycarp lived in Turkey, then they did NOT meet the unknown writer of p66
Tracing back means for example, Derek got a copy from Steve who got a copy from Richard who got a copy from Michael who got the original from the real author whose name is Tim.
This is what I mean by unbroken chain of transmission. This is what I mean by tracing back.
From p66 back to John, the chain of transmission is BROKEN.
From p52 back to John, the chain of transmission is BROKEN.
From codex sinaiticus back to Jesus, the chain of transmission is BROKEN.
From the oldest copy of Justin martyr's writings back to Justin martyr, the chain of transmission is BROKEN.
From the oldest copies of early church fathers' writings back to early church fathers, the chain of transmission is BROKEN.
When I say God, I ONLY mean the God whom Jesus prayed to.
I believe from the bottom of my heart that Jesus was NEVER crucified NOR killed and I pray to God to curse me NOW if my belief is wrong.

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Jesus was NEVER crucified.

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

“He who believes on the Son has everlasting life, and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him” (John 3:36 MKJV).

Ooos Reee,

Besides many witnesses testifying of the resurrection (over 500), the prophets of God foretold centuries before of Christ's manner of suffering and death: Psalm 22, Zechariah 12:10, Isaiah 53, etc…

Jesus Christ has appeared to us and we've walked with Him for decades. This could only be if He was raised from the dead to die no more.

You've got it all figured out, summed up, you don't want to hear any more and you're now in perfect peace, having come to the intellectual, well informed and wise decision that Jesus Christ was never crucified. You are absolutely sure right to the bottom of your unbelieving heart.

Good for you, right? Are you satisfied now? If you are, fine; go your way. If not, read wHaT tHe LoRd HaS dOnE wItH mE and Our Testimonies.

Victor

Ooos

Re: Jesus was NEVER crucified.

Post by Ooos »

Psalm 22
I am NOT talking about the masoretic text.
I am NOT talking about the septuagint.
I am NOT talking about the dead sea scrolls.
I am NOT talking about an English translation of psalm 22
I am ONLY talking about the ( ORIGINAL) reading of psalm 22.
Question 1
Show me the ( original ) reading of psalm 22.
Question 2
The original reading of psalm 22 and the reading of psalm 22 of the dead sea scrolls,
Are the 2 readings alike?
Or
Are the 2 readings different?
Answer these 2 questions.

Return to “Opinion”