Who made you the judge of others?

Hear and see how this strutting rooster strips you of your money and the Gospel of its power. See our two papers on Joseph Prince here.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Who made you the judge of others?

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Surprised
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 9/13/2015 4:55 AM

Greetings, I just read your exposing pastor Joseph but what I realize is that you need attention so when you realised you don't get you try to say lies about another's.

Who make you the judge of others, read the bible said. 1

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
Romans 2:1

Mat 7 ,do not judge so that you will not be judged

Why don't you put yourself on the false teachers

Joseph Prince shows people to the need of thier Saviour Jesus but you do what judging?

Come on man, u need Jesus man

Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:22 AM
To: J.K.
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: Surprised

J.K, you need to answer your own question: "Who make you the judge of others"?

You say according to the Bible we shouldn't judge others, so then why are you judging and calling us envious liars?

What we say about Prince, however, is supported by the Bible. Therefore our judgment of him is righteous. But what you say about us has no support. Therefore, you are an unrighteous judge, a liar, and hypocrite as well.

Joseph Prince points people to himself and the power of man, not to Jesus Christ and the power of God. We are sent in the Lord's Name, and you don't receive us, but you receive the liar Prince who comes in his own name (one he made up for himself) because you seek the honor of man.

John 5:42-47 MKJV
(42) But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(43) I have come in My Father's Name, and you do not receive Me. If another shall come in his own name, him you will receive.
(44) How can you believe, you who receive honor from one another and do not seek the honor that comes from God only?
(45) Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you, Moses, in whom you trust.
(46) For if you had believed Moses, you would have believed Me, for he wrote of Me.
(47) But if you do not believe his writings, how shall you believe My Words?

You don't believe us because you don't believe God, Whom, along with all His witnesses, you have called a liar. Thus are you now judged by Him, Who brought you here for this purpose.

"Let God be true though every one were a liar, as it is written, 'That You may be justified in Your words, and prevail when You are judged'" (Romans 3:4 ESV).

Paul Cohen
http://www.ThePathofTruth.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Prince, Joseph - False Teacher”