Joseph Prince - Is what he teaches wrong or right?

Hear and see how this strutting rooster strips you of your money and the Gospel of its power. See our two papers on Joseph Prince here.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Joseph Prince - Is what he teaches wrong or right?

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Joseph Prince
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 10/18/2015 9:47 AM

I read the article on Joseph Prince. My question is, is what he teaches wrong or right? I can only judge what comes out of a man's mouth, as it relates to the text he uses. If it conflicts with the text, then it should be cast out. But if it is in agreement with the text, shall I cast the man out because his personality conflicts with "Me.?" Yes, two questions.

If I chose a name, I would certainly choose a name of honor that I can strive to exemplify. I certainly wouldn't call myself Joseph Jack..., or Joseph D...weed."

My humor for the day.

Thanks.

Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2015 7:49 AM
To:
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk'
Subject: Re: Joseph Prince

You may have red the article, Imad, but you didn't hear the description of the anti-Christ ways of Joseph Prince of this World, according to the Scriptures. What "Prince" teaches is very wrong. Personality is not at all the issue.

And you say you're going by the Biblical text? Where do you see men of God choosing their own flattering names? You don't. God chooses the names, and when He renames, it is according to reality.

"The next day, when Pashhur released Jeremiah from the stocks, Jeremiah said to him, 'The LORD does not call your name Pashhur, but Terror on Every Side'" (Jeremiah 20:3 ESV).

Joseph Prince hasn't received the only Name that matters, which makes him a lying imposter when presenting himself as a teacher from God.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give to him a white stone, and in the stone a new Name written, which no man knows except he who receives it " (Revelation 2:17 MKJV).

Paul Cohen
http://www.ThePathofTruth.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:39 AM
To: Paul Cohen
Subject: RE: Joseph Prince

Thank you for your reply, Paul.

I like the way you lumped two different questions into one answer. Perhaps that's what hinders dialogue.

1. I referenced biblical text as it relates to what he teaches.

2. I made reference to HIS choosing a name for HIMSELF, I never referenced that with scripture.

But you replied:

And you say you're going by the Biblical text? Where do you see men of God choosing their own flattering names? You don't. God chooses the names, and when He renames, it is according to reality.

Again,
Thank you.

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:32 AM
To: Imad
Subject: Re[3]: Joseph Prince

You're welcome, Imad. Obviously you don't believe the Biblical text, except according to your own twisted interpretation of it. That's why you don't find any examples in the Scriptures of men of God giving themselves positive-sounding names, but follow such a one who presumes to be a man of God.

So here's what hinders dialogue:

"We are of God. He who knows God hears us. The one who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error" (1 John 4:6 MKJV).

Paul

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:49 AM
To: Paul Cohen
Subject: RE: Re[3]: Joseph Prince

Paul, I am sure our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ is well pleased with your derogatory accusations. You obviously assume something of me that you don't know, and neither has the holy spirit revealed. However, judging by your replies, you failed to answer a very simple question. That error is yours, not mine.

It appears you really have a problem with that man and his name, but have yet to acknowledge or reject his teachings on Christ. I've heard one teaching from this man on communion, and before that one message, I had never heard of this man.

Quite frankly, even after our brief dialogue, I sense you do study, even as I do. The reasons we study may differ...

Imad

Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 8:15 AM
To: Imad
Subject: Re[5]: Joseph Prince

Imad, you say: "I've heard one teaching from this man [Joseph Prince] on communion, and before that one message, I had never heard of this man."

Joseph Prince's message on "holy communion" is idolatrous sorcery. It is gross error, even blasphemy.

I say that after watching these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPIaS2ijNr8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoP1tsGnw_I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And from reading the following on Prince's website:

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace ... communion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(And if that's not enough information, you can buy his book: "To find out more about what Joseph Prince has taught on the Holy Communion, you may wish to check the resources available on our ministry's online store." Men of God don't sell the truth, but that doesn't matter to you, right? Prince is selling lies.)

Prince calls "holy communion" (there is no such term in the Scriptures), "eating from the Tree of Life." Prince says that by participating in the communion he prescribes, God will be giving you "something to eat to restore everything."

Really? That sounds like the Catholic doctrine of transubstantiation (the bread and wine of a ritualistic communion change into the body and blood of Christ when administered by a priest), as promoted by a carnival barker. Prince promises people the Kingdom of Heaven on earth through the bread and wine of ceremony. He makes a carnal ordinance and work of the flesh that requires no faith to substitute for the reality of eating the Lord's flesh and drinking His blood by faith.

"It is the Spirit Who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life. But there are some of you who do not believe" (John 6:63-64 ESV).

Prince's promotion of "holy communion" is nothing less than diabolical witchcraft.

True partaking of the Lord comes through faith in Christ expressed by taking up the cross. That is eating from the Tree of Life, which is Christ and not carnal food. For everything to be restored there needs to be the death that precedes resurrection life, which comes only through the Person of Jesus Christ, Almighty God, and not through any created thing. Read the whole truth about The "Lord's Supper".

But you're impervious to the Truth, Imad, because you have no love of the Truth and God has given you over to strong delusion. So follow a warm and charismatic warlock. Embrace the kisses of an enemy to your destruction.

Paul

Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 9:59 AM
To: Paul Cohen; Victor Hafichuk
Subject: RE: Re[5]: Joseph Prince

Paul, your spirit reminds me of a person who has been abused. Such a person spend years fighting their ghosts, instead of being healed.
Such a person is like the woman who tears down her own house (leaving herself homeless)
Such a person is so clouded by pain and anger, that they superimpose their prejudices on others--labeling.
Such people go on crusades to correct everybody of their wrong and set all in their place. Ironically, when they get to the holy land, they slaughter Jews and Muslims, because they couldn't tell one from the other. In other words, they create serious and unnecessary collateral damage, because of their own self-righteous demeanor.
Such people spew venomous words, as sharp as peter's sword in the garden of Gethsemane. They cut of Malchus' ear and Jesus have to restore their hearing. (just an analogy. I'm sure you were ready to attack that too)
Such people spend so much time looking for the devil, the anti-Christ, the false prophet, the deceivers, the rebellious, the liars, etc., until they fail to seek God and His Kingdom.

Whatever you seek, you will find. Whatever you sow, you will reap
Whatever means you use to measure, will be used to measure you.

I'm sure you will reply with another derogatory accusation and label. That is your current nature to do so. However, I will not offer you a reply after this message.

Imad

Return to “Prince, Joseph - False Teacher”