Joseph Prince nonsense

Hear and see how this strutting rooster strips you of your money and the Gospel of its power. See our two papers on Joseph Prince here.
James

Re: Joseph Prince nonsense

Post by James »

I just read ur nonsense concerning pastor Joseph Prince and men! you so thick in ur head. If ur problem is regarding why he changed his name you can as well do so. You ain't God to judge him so keep yo shit to yourself. Thank you ??

James

Joseph Prince nonsense

Post by James »

And also I wish that the time you spent writing your nonsense you'd have spent it on reading the Word of God. If you'd have done so you'd(be you a person or a group) be a better christian(s)

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

James, we didn't need to change our names in order to convince people we're something we're not because God Himself changed our names:

“Him who overcomes I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will go out no more. And I will write upon him the Name of My God, and the Name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven from My God, and My New Name” (Revelation 3:12 MKJV).

We are God to you, because we're sent by Him in His Name to expose the false “Prince” and all liars and usurpers you believe. You're blaspheming the Lord Jesus Christ and His Spirit.

Woe to you! By your own mouth have you condemned yourself.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

James

Post by James »

Ok ??. Keep ur faith and I will keep mine.So long as he and the others bless me and I see impact on my life I don't care about ur shit. Thankyou

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

“As for the Word that you have spoken to us in the name of the LORD, we will not listen to you. But we will certainly do whatever thing goes forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings to her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our rulers, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem. For then we had plenty of food, and were well, and saw no evil [we say, 'keep yo ---- to yourself'; 'we don't care about ur ----']” (Jeremiah 44:16-17 MKJV).

Return to “Prince, Joseph - False Teacher”