I haven't received the Holy Spirit?

You can read our paper here.
John

Post by John »

Hi. To be brief: went to many churches (so called) as a child bevause of longing to know the truth about God. All I ever heard was "just believe"! believe who or what? At 38 I had an opportunity to spend time researching life after death books etc. After reading several times in different books that Christ didn't die for sins I saw this pattern as pure conspiracy. I confessed my faith in the gospel & decided never to read those books again.

At that point the Lord opened my mimd to the truth, & questions that I had for years were answered at lightning speed. I had received the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Something that I had honestly never even heard of before this day. This happened at work on a Friday and the revelations continued all weekend long.

I have been able to document the errors of the world religion of Christianity. Could not agree with you more on Calvin for instance. Also I've never met anyone who could document the errors of a watery command from Jesus for the church age like I have by showing a definitive answer and holistic truth on this matter. As you rightly point out paul was not sent to baptize in water. This fits perfectly with 2other commissions. Ananias in acts ch.9 & Peter's in Actsv10&11. I have convinced Greek Scholar & Pastor of one of largest churches in Mich. Nither took it to the pulpit. How many church members did John the Baptist baptized in water? The answer is so simple everyone misses it. John was dead before the church age began on Pentecost.

Anyway would like to know more what you teach. Thanks for your time.

John tinn

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Hi John,

Besides the thousands of pages on our site, you can also read the forum, which is added to regularly.

Have you experienced repentance? How long ago was it that the Lord opened your mind? Are you in fellowship with other believers? Tell us more about yourself and the revelations you received.

www.ThePathofTruth.com

John

Post by John »

Actually didn't take long for me to find a disagreement. Not trying to trust me but I am the objective researcher.There is a big diff. Btw the message preached by Peter at Pentecost & Paul to Greeks at Mars Hill. Can't ask someone to repent of not following the True God's ways if they don't know those ways. Those at Pentecost not only knew of God's ways but gloried in the Murder of the long awaited Holy One of God. It was knowing God's Word and letting it flow in them that made them special not their DNA. John said "behold the lamb of God that takes away the sins of the WORLD. Their leaders geared them up for a Jewish Messiah but God's plan was sending a world Savior. So you see (hope so) that it is those with knowledge of the true God who need to repent of teaching false doctrine. Believe it or not the number one problem in the world is unrepentant Christians. If we repent God will heal our land but we keep teaching theology which is the teachings of false prophets. We are too hold fast to that which has been proven true not run out to teach something to millions we feel is true. The heart can't b trusted. Thanks for your time. Our time is getting short.

Hi John,

After reading your letter a few times I'm not sure if you disagree with something we teach or if you're only expounding on what you believe. You'll need to clarify if you have something worthwhile to tell us.

You write:

Can't ask someone to repent of not following the True God's ways if they don't know those ways.

The wonderful thing about God's call to repentance is that it's for everyone, without special knowledge required. That's because the call is to turn from one's own ways, in which all unregenerate people have been walking. Turning to God, He takes care of the rest.

So you see (hope so) that it is those with knowledge of the true God who need to repent of teaching false doctrine. Believe it or not the number one problem in the world is unrepentant Christians.

The Word of God says this about false religion:

“In her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been slain on the earth.” (Revelation 18:24 WEB).

Here's where we're coming from, John:

“That which we have seen and heard we declare unto you, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ” (1 John 1:3 MKJV).

Where are you?

Paul & Victor

John

Post by John »

Hi Paul. I'm a bit confused myself by your teaching on repentance. An Adult that messes his pants out of laziness knows that it's wrong & needs to repent. A baby otoh is not consciously aware they are doing anything wrong and it's that way with adults who don't practice God's standards. Paul as the religious saul was not purposely trying to go against God's standards. Christian leaders today should know better than to teach some of the rhetoric did they do. Yet they simply won't take correction when they are proven wrong by holistic evidence. "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land". I gave you two examples. One to Believers who are told "Repent". Acts2 & the other example from acts 17 were Paul is teaching Greeks about the one true God.A God that their ancestors knew at one time.

Should they feel bad for not following standards & statutes they were unaware of? Jesus taught contrary to religion, we are not what we do but who We are which is determined by our thoughts. Example of that by faith: if you tell me that a ceiling lamp is about to fall on my head do I have to move? Paul's teaching made me realize that the answer would be no. Why no? Because it isn't about having to do something or not doing it. If I believed what you said, truly believed, I would move. When someone jumps in a full pool of water they don't have to get wet they will get wet. Carnal Christians today sadly teaches fish how to swim. It doesn't matter what the Religionist head of the Judaizers James says, if they don't swim there not fish. And rest assured theologians are false prophets. Thank you my friends for the open dialog.

A baby otoh is not consciously aware they are doing anything wrong and it's that way with adults who don't practice God's standards.

Not true, John. God's standards aren't hidden from men. The Scriptures altogether refute you. Read Romans chapters 1 and 2, for example.

But I don't think you'll hear or understand what Paul is saying, just like the unlearned and unstable souls Peter referred to who twisted Paul's words and brought destruction on themselves.

Your problem is that you think you understand and know things when you don't know what you're talking about before the Lord.

You don't distinguish between the true and the false. You talk about the false church and tares, then cite 2 Chronicles 7:14, which is addressed to God's people, the true Church and wheat gathered into His barn. The tares don't belong in His barn. Why do you seek to gather them contrary to God's edict to bundle them for the fires?

You say people shouldn't be held accountable for what they don't know, so why is it you're upset with the false church that doesn't know the first thing about the Lord Jesus Christ and taking up the cross?

You're in confusion because your eye isn't single, John. You haven't received the Holy Spirit. If anything, you received a strange spirit, a devil and minion of Satan that came to you as an angel of light. You yet need to repent.

Luke 13:1-5 MKJV
(1) And some were present at the same time reporting to Him of the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
(2) And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you suppose that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans because they suffered such things?
(3) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
(4) Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem?
(5) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.

Paul & Victor

John

Post by John »

I haven't received the Holy Spirit? You are proving my point. You are quick to judge and that's a HUGE tell. Hav I judged you? Judge not least---! Which means its my turn. You have a head knowledge of scripture.iow eat from the tree of knowledge. Knowledge is not understanding. God gives understanding. I teach the holistic evidence of scripture.

I never heard of baptism of the Holy Spirit until I received it at work while working alone after realizing that no matter what anyone says jesus died for our sins. I use the word objective alot (few do) because evidence is all that counts. Your opinion is the dog crap I stepped in. Does that hurt your "pride". If you are a true Teacher you would agree because my opinion is also dog crap. Theologians are false Prophets.

The Second tell after quick to personally judge an individual is rather than dealing with the documented diff.btw acts17 gentiles & those knowledgable who needed to repent you run off on some cherry picking journey to avoid the obvious.

Here are FACTS that Christianity hides from the public.1.the Holy Spirit isn'ta person. It is acording to Jesus The Spirit of Truth that will lead you into all truth.2.the words "religion/religious are seen as negitives unless you believe James the Judaizer Leader. 3.James does not teach the Gospel which is a must to believe since no one can receive God's Spirit of truth to guide them in their new life. Paul arouse & received this baptism in acts9. Why am I sooo sure it wasnt a wet baptism the world religion of Christianity teaches it was? Easy. Why did Ananias say Christ sent him to Paul? Paul didnt establish church after church by the power of a 2second dip!

Why would any thinking person believe that paul & james were on the same page? Paul taught gen.15 correctly.Abraham was justified before he had a son. James was as carnal as you can get without being a murderous type like many of his Followers were. Jesus fulfilled the law. Who keeps shopping after they fill a shopping list?

God put his standards in our heart not on hard stones like he did for those building a golden calf to worship in the wilderness. I have never heard a preacher mention Genesis 3:19. Transgression was the reason for giving the outward commandments. If you truly love God's word you will b careful with it.that simple and insisting that anyone who disagrees with you is speaking opinion is false accuser mentality unless you can prove it.

God is Holy and must be worshipped Holistically. The Scriptures are a testimony to God's Word. Not the word itself and that's why there are some contradictions. God cannot contradict Obviously. Can truth ever be an error? God is truth. I tell people all the time stay home from church open your scriptures and ask God to reveal the truth to them. God is not interested in our endless theologies or idiotoligies. Thousands of divisions can disagree with this but it's fact.btw there is more blood shed in what they call The Holy Land than anywhere in the world. The will call that which is profane Holy! Point serve my judgemental friend.

We let you conclude that you know much more than we do. You conclude of what we say:

Your opinion is the dog crap I stepped in.

We're done with you.

Victor & Paul

Return to “The Baptism in the Holy Spirit”