I went thru the repentance and baptsim process 12 years ago. Thank you for your website.

You can read our paper here.
John Rolson

I went thru the repentance and baptsim process 12 years ago. Thank you for your website.

Post by John Rolson »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I went thru the repentance and baptsim process 12 years ago, it lasted 7 years in my case. I was brought to my knees. I will email you my experience sometime.

Just wanted to thank you for your website, I was hoping I could find someone else out there that has been through the same.

Love

John

I realized that life is a Person, and His Name is Jesus; that wisdom is a Person and His Name is Jesus; that sanctification is not just gritting your teeth and trying to do it, but it's a person, and His Name is Jesus.

John Rolson

Re: I went thru the repentance and baptsim process 12 years ago. Thank you for your website.

Post by John Rolson »

I experienced what you have written in "baptized by the holy Spirit" and was so happy that i found something and someone that understands, then I read the blasting of the Bereans etc..

That is not of God,

It made me sick on this sabbath day. Stop boasting and dividing,

I really am sick.

I realized that life is a Person, and His Name is Jesus; that wisdom is a Person and His Name is Jesus; that sanctification is not just gritting your teeth and trying to do it, but it's a person, and His Name is Jesus.

John Rolson

Re: I went thru the repentance and baptsim process 12 years ago. Thank you for your website.

Post by John Rolson »

Revelation 11 shows Jerusalem is Sodom and Egypt. Do you really think this is the center of God's chosen ones..

NOT

Denounce the Jews in Israel for parading sodomites. the promise was to Abraham. We are his offspring, more numerous than the grains of sand and the stars in the sky.

Tell Israel to repent of there perversion. believe on Jesus. Netanyahu blessed the LGBT, Israel is among the most open in the world and is the leader in the world in having them in their military

How many Sodomites were in King David's army?

Does God judge sin?

I think so.

Either be a Zionist or a Christian.

Pride and prejudice

The Holy City will be so degenerate spiritually that she will be called Sodom and Egypt - Sodom being a symbol of immorality and Egypt a symbol of materialism. The lives of the people going back to occupy the Holy Land today are anything but Holy. They seldom even attend synagogues on the Sabbath.

11:8-10 "And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." "And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves." "And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth".

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Hi John,

You need to read our section on Israel and the Jew, even every writing as necessary to dispel your many mistaken notions and false accusations against us and what we teach. Most importantly, you disparage Him Whom we represent - the Lord Jesus Christ Who has sent us to preach His Words and Gospel.

As for blasting the Bereans, be specific and show us where we err or sin. Present us with our quotes and the truth of God that will convict us of boasting and dividing His children.

Have you considered that you're sick because you can't properly digest solid food or discern good and evil?

“But solid food is for those who are full grown, who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil” (Hebrews 5:14 HNV).

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

John Rolson

Post by John Rolson »

Hello oh pompous one,

I am not reading anymore of your stuff. I have spent my life, put my life in danger and have been attacked helping those to escape SRA etc. The truth is that the temple is now those that have been given the Holy Spirit.

Israel rejected God, made there own regulations etc and Christ said, go to the gentiles. Any Jew or gentile can find truth, but it is obvious tel Aviv is now Sodom and the Israeli military is home to Sodomites and Lucifierians. Show me that isn't so.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

“For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of One shall many be made righteous.” (Romans 5:19 MKJV)

“But I say to you, it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you” (Matthew 11:24 MKJV).

You, John are a dupe of that devil, “Saint” Augustine, who regurgitated what today is evolved to and called, “Replacement Theology,” a doctrinal heresy condemned about 2 centuries before him by Tertullian. How do you square with Romans chapters 9, 10 and 11 in this highly harmful lie you've chosen to believe and espouse?

We didn't say Israel was the temple. We didn't say they believed. We didn't say they were in Christ presently. We didn't say they weren't sinners. What we are saying is that God is fulfilling His promise to Abraham, giving his seed the promised land which belongs to none but them because He never ever promised it to anyone but them.

Because the Jews failed in their corruption doesn't mean He fails in His perfection of all that He has purposed and promised. He will deliver because He is the Deliverer of deliverers. Losers lose and the Winner wins; it's that simple. He is victorious, in spite of the decadence we witness everywhere, not only with Jews but all Gentiles, you included.

Didn't YOU reject God, John? I know I did, as did every believer I know of. The Bible is crystal clear on that point. Because the Lord directed the disciples to the Gentiles doesn't mean He forever cast off the Jews. Read what He has to say in Romans 9 to 11, as we've directed you.

You are far from the Person, Wisdom, Sovereignty and Sanctification of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Jew of Israel, Who laid down His life for Israel and all, praying to the Father, saying, “Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do!”

Tell me, oh humble, wise and compassionate one, will the Father answer the righteous and faithful prayer of His Only Begotten Son, Whom He sent and Who successfully completed His mission to redeem His people Israel and all men? As He declared on the cross, “It is finished,” “it” being His mission - perfectly accomplished! We have seen, do see, and will see the fruit of “it” in due time. Pertaining to Israel in the flesh, as we speak, Israel rises up from the ashes of their furnace by supernatural means, even as in Moses' day, by the Power of the Utmost, the Most High, Israel's God, Who has not entirely or permanently abandoned or cast them off.

Come now, John, your bitterness and self-righteousness eats away at you like a canker. Remember the Word of the Lord to Abraham. His Word has not been neutralized or reversed:

Genesis 12:1-3 MKJV
(1) And the LORD said to Abram, Go out of your country, and from your kindred, and from your father's house into a land that I will show you.
(2) And I will make you a great nation. And I will bless you and make your name great. And you shall be a blessing.
(3) And I will bless those that bless you and curse the one who curses you. And in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Victor, a pompous one in truth, personal knowledge of, and fidelity to the One Who humbled Himself even unto the death of the cross for all men.

John Rolson

Post by John Rolson »

I have no bitterness, or self righteousness....i did see that in your website however.. Who are the seed of Abraham?

Take care...You are everything you claim me to be....that is usually the case

Love John

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

What you see in our website is yourself, John. You will have to face it eventually.

Paul

John Rolson

Post by John Rolson »

Take care Paul.

When I see love coming from you folks, instead of mindless head stuff, I will thank the Lord.

Please lose my email, i will lose yours.

John Rolson

Post by John Rolson »

thy seed, which is Christ

Oops, I hate when that happens

Now this is more clear

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:16
"For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:27-29

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Yes, the Seed IS Christ, as you rightly point out; this we know without your telling us so. And as we've given you Scripture to prove it, there's much more where it came from: (The Restitution of All Things).

By Abraham's Seed (Jesus Christ) shall all be made alive because ALL God's promises are “Yea” and to be fulfilled, none failing. All will be Christ's, even as He promised. The knowledge of the Lord will fill the earth as the waters cover the sea. That's rather complete, wouldn't you say?

Now you may say things have changed since the Jews rejected the Seed. But their rejection was also the Lord's work:

“For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob” (Romans 11:25-26 KJV).

Our unrighteousness commends His righteousness:

Romans 11:29-33 KJV
(29) For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.
(30) For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
(31) Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
(32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that He might have mercy upon all.
(33) O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] His judgments, and His ways past finding out!

How do you answer to all the Scriptures we give you, John?

When I see love coming from you folks, instead of mindless head stuff, I will thank the Lord.

Say all you will about love, but when a man doesn't have love for the Truth and the Scripture of God he calls “mindless head stuff,” just what kind of love does he have? Just what or whom DOES he love?

A suggestion to add to your “slogan”:

“I realized that life is a Person, and His Name is Jesus; that wisdom is a Person and His Name is Jesus; [that Truth is a Person and Jesus Christ is Truth] that sanctification is not just gritting your teeth and trying to do it, but it's a person, and His Name is Jesus.”

Victor

John Rolson

Post by John Rolson »

I have agreement with this view
Besides working with groups, God is also working with each of us independently. God loves everyone, but not everyone is saved. To be saved, one must respond to God?s love. One must confess his sins and ask God to forgive them. One must show his love by obeying God?s commands. A saved person must try to please God as best he can. Then, at the end of history when Jesus will judge each person, here is what happens.

For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done. (Matthew 16:27) He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury. There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, (Romans 2:6-9) For we must all appear before he judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil. (2 Corinthians 5:10)

These scriptures very clearly say that everyone is judge according to how he lived, and not because of any group he belonged in. For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:12-13) We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified. (Galatians 2:15-16) Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all. (Colossians 3:11)

The answer to the question is NO! Jews who remain non-Christian are not saved. Jews who become Christian are in the same group as every other Christian. What does Romans 11:25-26 mean? It means that at the end of history and Jesus is judging everyone, there will be a large group of Christian Jews, who praise God for doing everything he promised.

The hand of the Lord was upon me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of the valley; it was full of bones. And he led me around among them, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley, and behold, they were very dry. And he said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, “O Lord God, you know.” Then he said to me, “Prophesy over these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live, and you shall know that I am the Lord.” So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound, and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them. But there was no breath in them. Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army. Then he said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, „Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are indeed cut off.? Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will open your graves and raise you from your graves, O my people. And I will bring you into the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people. And I will put my Spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I am the Lord; I have spoken, and I will do it, declares the Lord.” (Ezekiel 37:1-14)

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

John, the Scriptures exhort us to give thanks in all things, not only when we get what we want or see what we want to see. Throughout our entire correspondence, you have demonstrated an acrid, miserable, fretting spirit and attitude - no hint of thankfulness or thanksgiving anywhere.

You wrote, “I went thru the repentance and baptsim process 12 years ago, it lasted 7 years in my case. I was brought to my knees. I will email you my experience sometime.

No, John, you have never received the Spirit of God. First, it doesn't work that way - repentance and the baptism in the Spirit each happen instantaneously, not spread over time, though processes surely follow and the experiences are dramatically life-changing, as with all those in Acts 2, 8, 9, 10 and 19.

Second, your fruits give no indication of Christ's work of righteousness in you. You have neither spiritual understanding nor the desire for it.

You speak of love. Do you have love, John? Where is it? It is nowhere evident. Rarely if ever do those who love speak as you do of love. They just love, but you just talk. By revelation, we say you refer to 'False Love - Satans Last Stronghold <http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood ... /index.htm>.

You're one who likes to think of himself as spiritual, but you are a cynical hypocrite, no different from the Pharisee praying along side the Publican. You set up straw men and trash them, thinking you do God service.

For examples of many, we never said all Jews are presently saved; we never said sodomites will be spared as sodomites; we never said Israel wouldn't be judged for its wickedness. You preach many things in your June 30th letter to us, presuming we either don't know many of these things or preach against them. You are wrong.

“Mindless head stuff”? You have neither mind nor heart “stuff” of, or for, the Lord. Yours is the putrid righteousness of menstrual rags.

I have no bitterness, or self righteousness....i did see that in your website however.. Who are the seed of Abraham?

Take care...You are everything you claim me to be....that is usually the case

Love John

You say the same of us, but in the Lord Jesus Christ we hold up a mirror to your face and show you your state, at which the saints and angels of Heaven are only grieved. You deliberately mistake your image for us.

There are many things you think we teach when we don't. You won't get honest or responsible; you refuse to take the trouble to read, investigate and consider at our site and see that you are wrong about what we teach. You won't listen. You are a brutish man, and you claim to have the Spirit? No, John, you have no part in the Lord.

2 Peter 2:9-12 MKJV
(9) The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptation, and to reserve the unjust for a day of judgment, to be punished,
(10) and especially those who walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise dominion. They are darers, self-pleasing; not trembling at glories, speaking evil.
(11) Where angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reproaching accusation against them before the Lord.
(12) But these, as unreasoning natural brute animals having been born for capture and corruption, speak evil of the things that they do not understand. And they will utterly perish in their own corruption....

We come, as prophesied by Enoch and as declared by Jude; it's your time. Go your way and suffer the fruits of your doings.

You've stumbled on the Stone which grinds you to powder. You've come before the White Throne of Judgment, the books are opened, and you've been found wanting in contrast to what you think of yourself. The Lord says He doesn't know you. Go away gnashing your teeth at us with your accusations; it will change nothing. In the end, you will be corrected and prepared to enter, but you will suffer much before that time.

Victor and Paul

John Rolson

Post by John Rolson »

I am done....Not reading anymore..blocked

God Bless

Return to “The Baptism in the Holy Spirit”