A Great Need

Victor Hafichuk

A Great Need

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Olu, you need to consider the state of your soul. You have religion and profession of faith but you don't have faith and repentance of your sin before the Lord. You are dead in your sins.

Luke 13:1-9 MKJV
(1) And some were present at the same time reporting to Him of the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
(2) And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you suppose that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans because they suffered such things?
(3) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
(4) Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem?
(5) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
(6) He also spoke this parable: A certain man had a fig-tree planted in his vineyard. And he came and sought fruit on it, and found none.
(7) And he said to the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig-tree, and find none. Cut it down, why does it encumber the ground?
(8) And answering, he said to him, Lord, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and throw manure.
(9) And if it bears fruit, well; and if not, then after that you shall cut it down.

\/

Olu

Re: A Great Need

Post by Olu »

I have lack so many things .I am out of cash right now. Its true that I dont have faith and repentance of my sin before the lord.
Things are limited for me to do, it became bored more and more.
To be honest, I dont know what to say ....

Olu

Victor Hafichuk

Re: A Great Need

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

You're dead and in hell because of your sins. Only the Truth can make you free (John 8:32, 36). Obviously, your hell is so complete you are bored, having no use for TPOT and our instruction. You would rather fulfill your lusts.

Victor

Return to “The State and Fate of Hell”