Questions about everyone being saved

Sharon

Questions about everyone being saved

Post by Sharon »

Ok according to what you say there are other worlds that people will go to after they die and leave earth) before they will come before God...no one is going to hell..no one will stand before God for the Great white Throne Judgement...or will they? I'm confused...when a person dies and does not accept Jesus and hates God all their mortal life...when I die I won't go to hell..but just go to another planet until My knee will bow to Jesus? (Eventually) . Wow! That's wonderful!

Someone told me that Jesus said that "no one comes to the Father except through me". So it really doesn't matter how I'm living my life on earth (I'm gay and an atheist) I have always believed that after we die we go to live in another world and you agree with that! Thank you i am soo relieved to know this! I was beginning to feel bad (guess I'm getting older) for not having a relationship with God...but you have helped me to understand that what my father ( he is a minister) taught me as a child was not all true. And that no one is going to hell that God is going to give us another chance after we die and everyone's going to Heaven..doesn't matter what we believe cause Jesus has reconciled everyone to himself! Thank you for the truth!

Paul Cohen

Re: Questions about everyone being saved

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Sharon,

We teach differently than what you say we're teaching. Hell surely does exist and there's no escaping it except by the grace of God through Jesus Christ. If you hate or have nothing to do with Him (which is the same thing), you're in hell already.

“He who believes on the Son has everlasting life, and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him” (John 3:36 MKJV).

Everyone is or has been in hell to one degree or another, because it's the place of darkness, of separation and alienation from God.

Whatever a person sows, they reap. Whoever sins, draws death. Whoever doesn't believe the Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, remains under the wrath of God. Whoever says it doesn't matter how they live their life on earth is a great fool. Read The Most Foolish of Questions.

Are you homosexual? Be sure that your sin is already destroying you. It certainly does matter what one believes, because what one believes determines what one does, and what one does determines where one is, whether in faith (heaven) or unbelief (hell).

Belief in Jesus Christ is the wholesale commitment of faith to obey His Word. It's what Jesus referred to: “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceeds out of the Mouth of God” (Matthew 4:4 MKJV).

If you don't adhere to His Word, you don't have life. It's that simple.

Does this help?

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “The State and Fate of Hell”