God needs a publisist.

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Brad Gifford

God needs a publisist.

Post by Brad Gifford »

Read this today.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03 ... -argument/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Hafichuk

Re: God needs a publisist.

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

What do YOU find there, Brad?

Brad Gifford

Post by Brad Gifford »

Lucas Miles intends to be Gods PR man by making money selling a book, and give Him a better image by making Him impotent. Lucas says “needs a publicist more than anybody". He says God is not causing or allowing suffering and pain. If He is not allowing it then He can't control or stop it because it happens anyway. He is not an instigator because He is a "Good God", as Lucas books says.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Quick question/comment on the grammar of your initial entry, Brad: Did you mean, "I red (past tense of read) this today", or did you intend to direct others with your words, as if to say, "Do read this today"?

See how "red" for past tense can come in handy! The word "today" indicates you red it, but had you not used the word "today," it would have been confusing.

Not paying close enough attention, I took it as more than just a suggestion to read, which we wouldn't want to do here, seeing we're dealing with false teachers, not promoting them.

I think you have some right thoughts on that link, judging by your comments, though I'm not completely clear on what you're saying. Perhaps you can express some clear conclusions in other words?

Brad Gifford

Post by Brad Gifford »

I read it. Sharing for uthers to read.
Not sure how to reword. I'll clarify my words vs Lucas.
Lucas Miles intends to be Gods PR man by "making money"(mine) selling a book, and give Him a better image "by making Him impotent."(mine) Lucas says “God needs a publicist more than anybody". He says God is not causing or allowing suffering and pain." If He is not allowing it then He can't control or stop it because it happens anyway. "(mine) "He is not an instigator"(Lucas) because He is a "Good God", as Lucas book title says.

Brad Gifford

Post by Brad Gifford »

Sharing about a false doctrine. He says that it is wrong belief for God to cause pain and suffering. Seems that Lucas is rendering God helpless.

Return to “Current Events and Notices”