Defenseless Fleeing from the Violent

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

Defenseless Fleeing from the Violent

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

197) Dream or Vision – Defenseless Fleeing from the Violent

In the night of January 17/18, 2009? I saw what appeared to be a young female, but I think it was more a representation of the weak and defenseless. This miserable creature was fleeing down a wide street in a desolate and dark town. Pursuing this one about 50 yards behind was a ruthless and angry man intent on doing anything he pleased with her. I imagined that for sheer hatred and pleasure, he would brutalize, torture, rape and then kill.

All along the sides of the wide street were people standing about here and there. There was no doubt that the man would have his way and could do whatever he pleased in full view of the public, and had no fear of any censure or opposition. The people were more than afraid, it seemed; they were almost indifferent. It didn’t matter to them that there was open and cruel violence. They simply stood by as though drugged or hypnotized. It was a scary scene.

I see this fulfilled with the radical Muslims given free reign in the world to do as they please in their murderous hatred for all things, particularly things of the “people of the Book,” namely Jews and Christians – first the “Saturday people” then the “Sunday people.” What a horrible time this is!

I saw a video of Muslims demonstrating in London in support of Hamas and Gaza. They were chasing after the police, who were backing down from them for blocks. The Muslims were shouting “Allahu Akbar,” calling the police “f------ cowards” and throwing pylons and trash at them. It was amazing that the authorities should tolerate such violence and lawlessness. Such behavior is now taking place in the US and Canada. END

Now what are we seeing in Europe and elsewhere?

Return to “Current Events and Notices”