America, Where Is Your Sin Bringing You?

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

America, Where Is Your Sin Bringing You?

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Robbers and murderers, they that hate you, are at your door and walking in. They take over your house, your goods and your family. You forfeit everything to them, including your lives. Why? Because you have sinned against God, especially many of those who profess to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Woe to you! What will you do?

Do you realize that your only hope - YOUR ONLY HOPE - is turning to God, to Jesus Christ, away from your horrid sins you've been enjoying, laughing about, hiding and even boasted about and showed off in the open in these latter days? Even your shame of these things is gone. You no longer blush or apologize or debate your sins. That's how bad it is.

And that's why Islam marches to destroy you in the cruelest of ways. Woe to America, Europe and the world! Devils are granted power to destroy and make desolation.

If you think you're righteous, those of you who name His Wonderful Name, know this: Your righteousnesses are as filthy menstrual rags to God (Isaiah 64:6). Oh, God! Lord! Sinners will now reap what they've been sowing.

http://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-if-is ... 49x169_png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Crawford

Re: America, Where Is Your Sin Bringing You?

Post by Michael Crawford »

Hey you Twit, God said to start with Go into ALL THE WORLD and PREACH (what you r forum does alot) THE GOOD NEWS.......to all Creation, Whoever BELIEVES.....and is BAPTIZED!!! WILL BE SAVED...........so instead of running your fingures and Mocking those who struggle, Why don,t you lift up thier heads that they may see the LOVE OF GOD.......and to those who don,t believe, i understand why you would look on shaking your head at those who believe in Christ our Lord, I even shake my head at those who believe, CHURCHES, that welcome you with open arms then drive you away with a message of guilt, once again, preach the GOOD NEWS. don,t need to tell people the bad, we live in it, (DAILY) when you have been humbled speaker of bad news, (AND YOU WILL BE), regardless of how much you think of the rest of MANKIND, Also Created IN GODS IMAGE, and how Right you THINK you may be in the portion of BLESSING, that you choose to exfoliate in, speak the dam truth in CHRIST, Honour GOD, and bless them, stop scourging them you big spiritual pussy.

Victor Hafichuk

Re: America, Where Is Your Sin Bringing You?

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Michael Crawford, have you red Jeremiah lately, or Matthew 23?

Would you consider your reply here the supreme, or at least a fairly good example of the love you say I lack? Do you love me? Can I tell? Can you? Will you be fellowshipping by and by with the saints of God? Are you doing so now in your spiritual state? Has Jesus Christ spoken by you now?

Return to “Current Events and Notices”