The True Nature and History of Islam's Prophet

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

The True Nature and History of Islam's Prophet

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

This is not only a true report of Muhammad and Islam, it is on record. It is not only on record, it is on Islam's own record. It is not only on Islam's own record, it is in Islam's own holy books.

And true to Islam's doctrine, Islamists will deny the perfectly obvious, either through ignorance of its own tenets and history, or most likely by deliberate deception. This deception strategy they call taqiyya.

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/ex-mu ... -old-girl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Demerling

Re: The True of Nature and History of Islam's Prophet

Post by Michael Demerling »

Thank you Victor,

This ex-muslim lady is on fire about exposing the false teachings of Islam.

Taqiya sounds like something similar I heard that the Talmud also teaches.

Michael

Emmanuel Okpanachi

Post by Emmanuel Okpanachi »

An articulate, emotive and well-conveyed message. She makes some good points which are hard - or perhaps even impossible - to contend against. I learnt quite alot from it.

Although it's not the main issue here, there's a little thing to pick up on. She says:

"I have been trying to control my temper, in my new effort to be a better person"

If she is no longer a Muslim, she has certainly retained its perfectionist practice of trying to better oneself through self-effort. For those striving, out of their own strength, to be good, there will always be fresh starts and new efforts. Islam, with it's religiosity, is about exerting effort to be good (or what they deem to be goodness). Christ, however, says no-one is good, and that our works of righteousness are as filthy rags.

I appreciated the video. There is a fair amount to be learnt from it, and it can be a spring platfrom from which one can dive into doing proper research about Islam.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Michael Demerling wrote:Thank you Victor,

This ex-muslim lady is on fire about exposing the false teachings of Islam.

Taqiya sounds like something similar I heard that the Talmud also teaches.

Michael
I've never heard of Jews teaching or doing anything like that, Michael. Do you have a citation for this claim, and do you really understand what the Talmud is saying?

Israel has signed peace treaties with Muslim nations in good faith, which turns out to be foolish a thing to do because of the Islamic practice of lying to gain time and advantage.

Michael Demerling

Post by Michael Demerling »

Dear Paul,

The link below discusses some of the anti-social behavior permitted by the teachings in the Talmud:
http://www.rense.com/general79/talmud.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Search (cntl F) for the section entitled: Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud.

There is also another site that attempts to refute the above:
http://talmud.faithweb.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a bit complicated for me to find the truth. Perhaps you will fair better at determining the truth.

Michael

Victor Hafichuk

Re: The True Nature and History of Islam's Prophet

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

It's not for us to search out evil but the good and to do it. We can spend forever analyzing whether the Talmud is good or bad, where or how. Are there counterfeits? Are they lying? We don’t have to figure these things out.

I have no doubt whatsoever that the Talmud has spoken the most vile of things about our Lord Jesus Christ. After all, they killed Him, didn’t they, along with His disciples? So why should any offense of the Jews be surprising? And they continue to do evil today - no question.

If I stand for Israel, it is not for wicked Jewry or for the Talmud, or their flag or their land or even that they are the descendants of Abraham. None of those things means much in itself. When the Jews came to Jesus declaring they were God’s children and the seed of Abraham, He plainly told them they were the seed of the serpent, children of the Devil, and so they are, to this day.

Those who love the Talmud love death and are emissaries of death. They can't love God, His children and His Tanakh. It's one or the other; never both.

My stance is for the God of Israel; my confidence is that He will save all men, even these hardened broods of vipers. My stance is against the great evil that threatens not only Israel, but all of us. My stand is with the Law of God and His will. Should the Lord command me to dump Israel and the flag, I’d do it in a heartbeat because I’m not partisan.

If I’m proven wrong, wonderful - I will have learned the truth, particularly about myself. My allegiance is not to myself, or Israel, or Jews, or to right doctrine, but to Truth, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Should I be found wrong, it will be only gain to me, for Truth can never be wrong. So far I do what I do because I know nothing else to do.

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi Victor,

Thank you for these uplifting words. True and understandable.

Beryl.

Simon Hall

Post by Simon Hall »

Amen, Victor. Especially to the last paragraph.

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, “If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” They answered him, “We are Abraham’s offspring, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How do you say, ‘You will be made free’?” Jesus answered them, “Most certainly I tell you, everyone who commits sin is the bondservant of sin. A bondservant doesn’t live in the house forever. A son remains forever. If therefore the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. I know that you are Abraham’s offspring, yet you seek to kill me, because my word finds no place in you. I say the things which I have seen with my Father; and you also do the things which you have seen with your father.” They answered him, “Our father is Abraham.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God. Abraham didn’t do this. You do the works of your father.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father, God.” Therefore Jesus said to them, “If God were your father, you would love me, for I came out and have come from God. For I haven’t come of myself, but he sent me. Why don’t you understand my speech? Because you can’t hear my word. You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn’t stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you don’t believe me. Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? He who is of God hears the words of God. For this cause you don’t hear, because you are not of God.” (John 8:31-47 WEB)

Israel Lattimore

Post by Israel Lattimore »

Amen

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Michael, a few points here:

It's not good to introduce people to hearsay you can't substantiate.

If you can't substantiate hearsay, don't ask others to do so - that's not good either. As Victor said, it's not for us to search out evil.

Which brings me to the next point: Rense is not a good source of information. He is a sick, evil man. Like a communicable disease, he spreads the evil to the naive and ignorant and those who don't love the truth.

Joe Vonheeder

Post by Joe Vonheeder »

How wonderful and what great blessing it is to be proven wrong, because then we can know what is Right, rather than remaining in wrongness unknowingly. How can it be any other way? Sounds so contrary, but it's not. It is a great blessing and gift of God to be shown how and why we are wrong, and be given the opportunity to be corrected, to see things as the Lord sees them, as they really are. It is a wonderful privilege.

Return to “Current Events and Notices”