Israel and Harry Potter

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

Israel and Harry Potter

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

The creator of Harry Potter fantasy novels, J. K. Rowling, is standing with Israel, taking an anti-BDS stance.

Yes, Harry Potter is much about sorcery and witchcraft, but this is an interesting parallel and presentation. It does express the Middle East situation realistically and the grave danger not only Israel but the world is in. Watch it; it's true; even evil characters are identified.

All that said, Harry Potter will not save the day, nor will any man, and certainly nobody with powers of sorcery (everyone knows that). Jesus Christ Alone will save Israel and prevent mankind from annihilating itself. I'm sure I'll raise some eyebrows here with this. Don't be afraid to express yourselves. I expect there's much to learn here.

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/it-tu ... 1446024728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Paul Cohen

Re: Israel and Harry Potter

Post by Paul Cohen »

If you read more of the follow-up on Rowling's anti BDS stance, it's not about standing with Israel against the injustice being committed against them in an underlying agenda to destroy the nation, but is more of a strategic approach to support the Palestinians. Rowling wrote in response to criticism of her signing the letter opposing the boycott of Israel:

"The Palestinian community has suffered untold injustice and brutality. I want to see the Israeli government held to account for that injustice and brutality. Boycotting Israel on every possible front has its allure. It satisfies the human urge to do something, anything, in the face of horrific human suffering," but, she goes on to say, "A cultural boycott places immovable barriers between artists and academics who want to talk to each other, understand each other and work side-by-side for peace."

Man's goodness can be a much more formidable enemy than man's evil.

Quotes from the article: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 02,00.html

Israel Lattimore

Post by Israel Lattimore »

Yes, Paul. There is a satanic faction involved that desguises itself as "zionist (for all intents and purposes we will define zionism simply as pro-Israel)," that are intrinsically involved in the growth and development of the state (all of course allowed by the Almighty only for a short time).

1I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months....Revelation 11:1-2

It's a Machiavellian stronghold surely purposed to destroy God's Elect, which as we all know (and are very thankful for) will NEVER happen.

1Why do the nations rage, and the peoples plot a vain thing?
2The kings of the earth take a stand, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yahweh, and against his Anointed, saying,
3"Let's break their bonds apart, and cast their cords from us."
4He who sits in the heavens will laugh. The Lord will have them in derision.
5Then he will speak to them in his anger, and terrify them in his wrath:
6"Yet I have set my King on my holy hill of Zion."......Psalm 2:1-6

Also, i should mention that J.K. Rowlings appears to be a self confessed wiccan witch. Judge for yourselves.

http://empirenews.net/j-k-rowling-admit ... -to-wicca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Can you expand on this, Israel?

"There is a satanic faction involved that desguises itself as "zionist (for all intents and purposes we will define zionism simply as pro-Israel)," that are intrinsically involved in the growth and development of the state (all of course allowed by the Almighty only for a short time)."

What state are you talking about? And what is a non-satanic Zionist involved in?

Are you suggesting that Rowling presents herself as a Zionist? The information I provided makes clear that she doesn't.

Also, the page you referred to about JK Rowling being a witch comes from a satirical site. This is what they say on their disclaimer page:

"Empire News is intended for entertainment purposes only. Our website and social media content uses only fictional names, except in cases of public figure and celebrity parody or satirization. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental."

Israel Lattimore

Paul, since Victor discussed changing something with this post, i suggest perhaps starting another topic to discuss what was said here (if deemed necessary). I gathered more information on J.K Rowling last night, hopefully more substantial and convincing, that will elucidate the clear fact that she may be worse than a confessed witch but a person thoroughly confused concerning many things (if what she says is in fact true) including her "confession" of Jesus Christ. Forgive me for the fraudulent website i may have provided but i studied an open interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which J.K. touches on her concept of "faith" in a higher power called, "god, for lack of a better word." I wouldn't recommend watching the whole interview but this information can be viewed around 15 and 21 minutes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GQYOWbTiNYU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now, this next topic may slightly deviate directly from J.K. Rowling's stance on Israel (perhaps not indirectly) but nevertheless i found the topic a good opportunity to introduce some different things concerning the nation of Israel (which is what i meant by state), as well as the U.S., and the cosmic battle of proportions to destroy the nation from the inside out, or rather to abort the seed of the woman (as i have seen it). Should i continue? I wouldn't be providing any new information really i just find the whole ordeal to be very intriguing. Yes, i appreciate knowledge and "intellectual" things, like observing God's handiwork within natural phenomena, but i'm learning where to draw the line and how to keep things in proper prospective and order. I should be given only to those things that are necessary for His and others sake. I can post a more detailed report if you want but it isn't ready yet and i'm not yet sure if it would be beneficial to anyone.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

The issue isn't what JK Rowling believes, Israel, but that you had cited fictional material that was created for satirical purposes to mock the very kind of ardor you've shown for finding fault with her. Religious people are known for going after Rowling, which invites ridicule because of their hypocrisy in many cases.

What's worse - those who aren't professing Christ not being Christian, or those who profess Him not being Christlike?

"For the Name of God is blasphemed among the nations because of you, as it is written" (Romans 2:24 MKJV).

You need to be careful with what you cite, and particularly why you're citing it. There was no need to go there in this case - Rowling's stance on Israel, which speaks for itself, was the issue.

As for the nation of Israel, I have no idea what you're talking about. At this point I don't think you need to explain as much as receive a heads up to keep on track and answer the questions you're asked as simply as possible.

Israel Lattimore

Paul:

It is worse to profess to know Him yet not act as such as i have done much in my life.

Simply, what i was meaning to express concerning Israel is that It's enemies are being used, by the Lord, to build exactly what they (Israel's enemies) think they are tearing down. As always, nothing new here as the Lord uses evil for His purposes. I was just making that observation, very interesting to see live and in color that God is sovereign over ALL. No one can resist His will.

Return to “Current Events and Notices”