Jonathan Cahn and the Present Shemitah

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Paul Cohen

Jonathan Cahn and the Present Shemitah

Post by Paul Cohen »

Lynn sent this yesterday. We thought y'all might find it interesting.

Hi Everyone,

I came across this from a link on facebook - the things he said reminded me of something Victor and Paul have mentioned, a "shaking". I found it interesting. Any comments?

http://www.cbn.com/tv/4470998689001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lynn

William Woeger

Re: Jonathan Cahn and the Present Shemitah

Post by William Woeger »

Guess we'll see if something happens in this physical realm tomorrow.

They were surely right in what they said near the end of the video,

"You need to be right with God when a shaking comes around."...something along those lines.

Beryl Knipe

Re: Jonathan Cahn and the Present Shemitah

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi thank you, Lynn

It makes sense, in parts. I was particularly gobsmacked when I listened to his "rainbow" message when he said the rainbow belongs to God. Yes! I'm not sure whether any of you are aware but in 1994 when South Africa was handed over to the majority "they" declared, emphatically that South Africa be called and be known as, "The Rainbow Nation." How ironic that it is the worst example of a rainbow and has become a land of apostasy and has joined the ranks of "demon-cracy."

Apostasy: "One who commits apostasy (or who apostatizes) is known as an apostate. The term apostasy is used by sociologists to mean renunciation and criticism of, or opposition to, a person's former religion, in a technical sense and without pejorative connotation." (Wiki)

Not that South Africa's "former religion" was correct, but the reverence of and for God was bountiful in this land by both Jews and Gentiles, blacks and whites, alike. I think it was Desmond Tutu who coined the phrase: "Rainbow Nation" and we've all red about the evilness of Desmond Tutu on TPOT's Website.

Thanks again, Lynn for sharing. I wait, in anticipation as to whether Victor or Paul will be commenting on this video. I of course, also wondered about Mr Cahn "selling" God's Word and making millions of dollars from his book?

Jeremiah 29:10-11 (The Message) This is God’s Word on the subject: “As soon as Babylon’s seventy years are up and not a day before, I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."

Praise God and I thank Him for His mercy.

Beryl.

Return to “Current Events and Notices”