FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Lynda Christopher Webb

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Post by Lynda Christopher Webb »

When I loved God first and most with my whole heart, soul, mind and strength, I found it much harder to love and forgive myself, so I could love my neighbor as myself!
This was a long process of filtering the sin-laden life I led, and to imagine, let alone believe, that Jesus had loved me enough to forgive all the awful terrible things I felt guilt, shame and fear and anguish over. Can anyone understand that kind of love?
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victor Hafichuk

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

It's vain to try to analyze love. There are many forms of love but the Highest and True Love is God. Whom we cannot understand or analyze. Walk by faith; trust Him and obey, day by day in the things at hand and His Love will secretly develop in you until you are made in His image of Love. You will then not only love but be love. It just happens as you believe.

No point in trying to love yourself or your neighbor or even God. Consider that you didn't learn to love God by analysis, yet you came to love Him. So with everything.

Note how the Pharisee learned to love himself. Did that enable him to love his neighbor with whom he even prayed side by side?

Lynda Christopher Webb

So true, Victor, and thanks for info and advice:"no analyzing His Love".

Sarah Stuckey

Post by Sarah Stuckey »

Hi Lynda Sue,

Here is a good letter to read from TPOT website that talks about the love of God: http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood ... ssence.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I came across it yesterday and wanted to share.

Sarah

Lynda Christopher Webb

Sarah~ :-D. Many thanks for your response so quickly! Many blessings be upon you. I'm on my way there now! Praise and thanksgiving in reverence to His Holy Name with love to you, Sarah~Amen-lynda sue

Sarah Stuckey

Post by Sarah Stuckey »

You're welcome! Not a problem. :)

Return to “Current Events and Notices”