Rokkaman Bolts the Corral

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Dennison Rivera

Rokkaman Bolts the Corral

Post by Dennison Rivera »

Kelechi Ogbaa, also known as “Kc,” or by his rap alias, “Rokkaman,” is someone I've known and been friends with for years. He was led to The Path of Truth, but was hostile when he was told he had been drinking religious poison. Though he kept returning, he never came to repentance.

In August of 2016, Kelechi was confronted as a racist and wasn't heard from again. He decided he preferred living for himself and went back to being Rokkaman rather than following the Lord. But instead of just leaving, he started to plot against us and publicly mocked us while insisting we are liars based on a prophecy that was never given.

You can see for yourself who the liar is in the transcript and correspondences posted below.

Read: The System Forum thread.
Listen to the Audio Recording:
Transcription - August 8, 2016.pdf
(262.9 KiB) Downloaded 617 times
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 4:30 PM
To: Dennison Rivera
Subject: Yo

Wassup man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 4:37 PM
To: Kc Ogbaa
Subject: Re: Yo

Hello Kelechi

What's up.
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:22 PM

Just checking in on you man... seeing how you've been.
Haven't spoken to you in almost a year now I believe. Crazy how time flies.
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 8:19 PM

Rokkaman, It's evident that your countenance is against us or else you would be bringing fruits of repentance.
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 3:10 AM

Or maybe I just wanted to see how you were doing. Not everyone is out to kill or harm you.
Mentally or spiritually. Christianity is taught and while someone is learning, is it not ok to ask how a friend is doing?
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 4:11 AM

But that's fine... take that position if you will, i'll leave you alone.
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 6:16 PM

Ever full of bullshit aren't you, Rokkaman?
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:08 PM

Bruh, I don't even know what that means lol. I don't see how greeting someone makes me full of shit. But OK
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 10:59 PM
Subject: The Truth

You're my friend and I love you. Even in the darkness I believe you'll find yourself again. Because you have a true and genuine heart. No matter what you say or do to me, you will always be my friend.
Unapproved Forum Posts:

Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:55 AM
Author: Kelechi Ogbaa
Topic: Dennison was right

Below is the following post that needs approval:

I keep coming back here and I don't know why.
It's been 5 years and here I am again.
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 8:01 PM
Topic: All but the Elect are False Teachers

I've had this dying burning question regarding the prophecy you gave me Victor. About a year ago. I've desperately been trying to get in contact with you via email, the chat and forum but I guess i'm blocked from everything. I searched prophecy hoping there was a forum on it where I can ask this question and this was the only thread I could find. Because I believe and know now that all are false prophets except the true children of God.

You gave me a prophecy 1 year ago saying school wouldn't work out and that my family wouldn't help me. The plan was to graduate in 2018 spring but lo and behold all my expectations have crumbled. Change after change after change and now I am left with my house desolate and destroyed.

I'm broke and have no more money. I'm in debt up to my nose. And I've reached a place I never actually thought I would end up.

So I wanted to ask you one last time to finally seal the deal and confirm things.

The prophecy you heard from The Lord Jesus... is it absolutely true that he will not permit my graduating or is there something else he has in mind for me to do? Maybe so I can finish or should I give up on it all together? I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place in understanding as I've always been confused. So I want to hear the final judgement from you. Is it still as you spoke it back then? Or is the Lord willing to have mercy on me and let me finish?
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 9:14 AM
Topic: How King David Protected His Citizens and Emissaries

Why talk about me and ignore/block me from speaking on these forums? You say you have nothing to hide yet i'm censored in every way.

[End]
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 9:30 AM
Subject: Last Message from Me

I bet that'll be a relief to you but it's time I finally come totally clean with you.
The reason I keep coming back to the path of truth isn't because I care about them
or their message or preaching. The reason I keep coming back is for YOU.

I'm going to cut straight to the chase. I never believed Victor or Paul were men of God
and I am even more sure about that now than ever. At one point I really tried to force myself
to believe it, during that period when I was with you, but I saw so much contradiction and logical
fallacies in the things they were saying I just couldn't anymore. (I know i know it's not about logic it's about faith)

The Prophecy...

Then they gave me that prophecy. The prophecy where Victor said The Lord Jesus was telling him i'm not going to finish school or get help from my parents/family...

I felt uneasy about that prophecy. It didn't sit right with me. (Especially how he covered his ass with the "In case I err" statement. It's like if it happens he's right, and if it doesn't he can just fall back on the idea that he "erred"... kinda hypocritical of someone who is so critical of others. You talk about how Abraham KNEW the Lords voice and how you also know it in such a capacity... yet you cover your prophecies with "Just in case i'm wrong."

It just didn't sit right with me and that's what really made me leave you guys. Not the racist thread on "the system" as some would like to believe. I had already had seeds of doubt with that prophecy alone because something in my own soul was saying it wasn't right.

I then had dreams where Victor and Paul were at a table preaching to people or herding over them. But instead of actually being interested in the people and their salvation they really were only interested in growing their ministry and having complete control over people.

The Reality....

The prophecy never came true. I'm graduating college next Friday and my family has abundantly helped and supported me through it all. My mother alone has given me $7000 for tuition/support this year already.

So you see, everything they saw and prophesied was complete garbage. Which leaves me with two conclusions. Either Victor is a liar, or his God is.

But now that you know this, i'm sure you'll report it back to them and they'll cleverly formulate a rational or faithful explanation.

Maybe God changed his mind and told Victor but he failed to tell me or anyone else?
Or maybe he has told someone that God changed his mind after scrubbing my facebook and seeing me brag about graduating?

Cause I know that's how you guys collect information rather than getting it from God.

Maybe at first God gave me that prophecy in hopes I would repent and turn to Him but when I chose to be unrepentant he took away the blessing that was available to me and allowed me to fall into sin including being brainwashed by the education system and finally permitting me to graduate.

I don't know what kind of convenient spin they're going to tell you to rationalize why their prophecy didn't come true but all I know is that it didn't, they're liars... and this is a cult.

Now you may look at me and say, "what about you, you're a liar too... look at your youtube and your videos and all the sinful shit you spew"

Yea but i'm no longer running around claiming I hear from God, nor am I leading a ministry that's affecting people's lives... coming in the name of the Lord while lying on His behalf and saying God said things He never really did. (They may even quote the verse where God sent a lying spirit to deceive a wicked man as an example for why I was given that prophecy).

Anyways....

I've been desperately trying to stay close and reach out to you in hopes that you realize that you were more of a Christian when you were seeking answers for yourself rather than being led by these con artists....

They're always claiming people's house are left desolate and divided. But look at the recent falling out with Paul Cohen... Victor claims it's dealing with sin but maybe his own house is left desolate.

I see Paul is now slowly working his way back into good graces.
And everything i'm saying they're going to analyze and cleverly counter and mention how much they love you and the sacrifices they've made for you(or better yet how much the Lord loves you lol)... but that's exactly what pimps do to hoes.

It's a form of brainwashing. You unhinge people on all the beliefs they stand on. Constantly keep them in a state of fear and rejection. Then feed them little bits of hope and progress so they stay reliant and dependent on you.

This brainwashing technique has been mastered by many powerful and influential people and Victor is no exception. I believe many of you are genuine but the problem is exactly that. You've all been brainwashed and therefore genuinely working, doing and believing in the lies Victor has spewed to control you. And it makes you blind to his tactics. I think Paul is the biggest sucker of you all.

And his genuine pivotal position is what's used to trick the rest of you. And you too yourself are a genuine person who believes this shit. And you're being used to convince others to believe it too. But bottom line, he's a liar.

Anyways there's no way you will hear my words now, you're not ready to understand them. Because you are brainwashed by these people. Being used to work for them as an extension of their own ego. But all I know is that what I saw in Victor and Paul all those years ago was right. And that reality is slowly manifesting itself while they're keeping you blind from it with their sly talk.

I'm sorry and feel bad for you. One day you'll wake up and realize you were taken for a ride and wasted so much of your life dealing with these people.

No different than the power Jim Jones held over his congregation. Anyways... you're a grown man and as much as i'd like to call you friend and help you. This is your life. If you want to live it like this and throw it away... i've said all I can say.

I was hoping to be granted an audience so I can confront Victor publicly since he always claims he has nothing to hide but they've blocked my communication on all levels. The chat, the forum and emails. I've been posting for over a week now and they have completely shut me out.I won't be surprised if they now grant me an audience after i've sent this to you and given them to chance to formulate a powerful defense but I don't care anymore. I only cared to reach out to you.... my friend.

But I've stuck around for damn near 5 years trying to connect with you and pull you from this circus, but you're happy there. So live on and enjoy but don't say someone didn't warn/tell you. Because I certainly did.

Goodluck in life.

Kelechi wasn't taken off our mailing list and had this to say:

Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2017 12:02 PM
To: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: False Teachers

Dont listen to this twit. He's a false teacher as well... remove me from your list of emails you liar.
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 5:44 PM
To: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re: False Teachers

They prophesied that I wouldn't graduate school nor would my family help pay for it. I just received my bachelor's degree last Friday. Either God is a liar or they are. Have a good evening.
[End]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 3:34 PM
Subject: Seeking men of God
kc grad adjusted.jpg
kc grad adjusted.jpg (22.17 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
And then started spamming the TPOT Facebook with this message:
kc.JPG
kc.JPG (30.53 KiB) Viewed 3275 times

Dennison Rivera

Re: Rokkaman Bolts the Corral

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” Mark 8:36

Kelechi,

You said: “They prophesied that I wouldn't graduate school nor would my family help pay for it. I just received my bachelor's degree last Friday. Either God is a liar or they are. Have a good evening.” - Wednesday, August 16, 2017 5:44 PM

Here is what Victor actually said, “But I believe that I just received a witness, Kelechi, that you need to pack it in. You're there by your mother's wishes and desires. Your parent's wishes and desires. But the Lord has other ideas and other direction. There's the world's will. There's your will. There's their will. And there's the Lord's will. Now I want you to consider that carefully...

Victor didn't say that you weren't going to finish school or graduate. He didn't say you wouldn't receive help from your parents, either. He said if they insist you should go to school then they should pay for it.

If they want you to do something and it's going to cost and we're talking a ticket down the road, well it's easy to talk but they ought to be paying for it otherwise they shouldn't say anything. I don't care if it's parents. I don't care who it is.

As you can see, per the transcript, your claims are false. So where are you getting this from? Where does Victor say that Jesus Christ told him you won't graduate or get help from your parents? Who's the liar here, God, Victor, or you?

But an offer was made to you. The Messiah of Israel was calling you to forsake your mother's desires, the world's desires, and your own desires so that you could follow Him.

…We have to tell people that they need to forsake wives, children, houses, lands, whatever. All those disciples. Paul just brought up an example of where they just dropped their nets and left their father with the fishing business and said, 'Dad, we have to go. The Messiah of Israel is calling us.'”

However, you not only vehemently rejected this offer, but twisted what was said and accused a man of God of falsely prophesying.

Why did this happen? Because you were after a fortune teller and not after the Lord. You wanted to be told what to do instead of stepping out in faith and jumping without a cord. All you wanted to know was whether you could get what YOU wanted. Instead, the Lord said, “Forsake it, and I'll give you something better. Follow Me.” And then you rejected Him along with His servants because you didn't get the answer you sought.

It wasn't enough for you to just leave, however, but you also reviled, mocked, and deceitfully plotted against us.

You think because you've graduated you have undeniable proof that we are false? This “foolproof” scheme of yours is based on how you want to remember things. With the substance laid before you here, how sure are you now? The Lord saw through your plans and exposed you once again as a liar.

Here is the bottom line: The Lord had something better in store for you, but you chose to preserve your life instead of forsaking it. You were told to pack it in because you were being called to choose the Kingdom. But you didn't believe.

You tried to justify walking away by finding fault with us. All you could do was grasp for straws because you know you're wrong. You're trying to redeem yourself by crucifying us, but your redemption comes only when you're crucified to yourself.

Now that you have what you wanted, we'll see where it gets you.

Thus says the Lord through Victor,Now comes the prophecy. It will not work out for you - it will not work out. No matter how much success you experience. It will turn to dust in your hands.

Parallel to The Harness of the Lord

I want to share this thought I have with everyone. It has occurred to me that this is a specific example and a parallel of The Harness of the Lord vision. Kelechi and I were the two young colts trying to enjoy ourselves in the “green pastures” of the world. The lariat nooses fell around our necks and we were led off to the Master's corral for training and discipline at The Path of Truth. Such discipline surely is death to those who have been accustomed to their freedoms.

What are you doing here if you're not called, Kelechi? What are you doing here if you're not called? If you're being here isn't being called, what is? Are you expecting a booming voice and lightning bolt? You're here. The Lord's brought you here. You're not here for nothing. You're not here because you decided to. You're not here because Dennison may have mentioned us or invited you. The Lord's brought you here and that's a calling.”

Kelechi, you were called by the Lord and at the first opportunity, like the colt, you bolted to your freedom. You went back to being “Rokkaman” and all the worldly pleasures and desires that come with it. But your drought is coming and you will remember why this is happening: “Because one submitted to the will and discipline of the Master and one rebelled, thus has one been chosen and the other set aside.”

Dennison

[Attached on the previous post is the transcript of that conversation along with the audio.]

Michael Demerling

Post by Michael Demerling »

Hi Everyone,

This fellow Kelechi has lost his way to say the least.

I did look at his Rokkaman youtube channel. He promotes some strange rap music and topics (dead people and herpes). For someone with a computer science degree to be operating in this manner should concern even worldly people.

And now he thinks to be critical of God's people, including Victor. There is no fear of God in this young man.

Psalm 36:1-4 WEB
An inner sanctuary is within my heart about the disobedience of the wicked:
“There is no fear of God before his eyes.” For he flatters himself in his own eyes,
too much to detect and hate his sin. The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit. He has ceased to be wise and to do good. He plots iniquity on his bed. He sets himself in a way that is not good. He doesn’t abhor evil.

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for hardening Kelechi heart, sending him packing and protecting the Body of Christ from his venom.

Sincerely,
Michael

Dennison Rivera

Here are 4 emails that Kelechi sent me in response.

Date: Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: Rokkaman Bolts the Corral

No. I don't believe your lies anymore and your brainwashing rhetoric. Life is a cycle of ups and downs, positive and negatives. So when you speak ill of my future, you speak what's common to all men as if you had some sort of insight when you don't. Then when negative happens a weak mind will be shocked and say, o it's because of what The Path of Truth said... I see through your deception.

Here are the facts.

Victor said "O boy, I believe I just received a witness Kelechi, that you need to pack it in"

Clever to use vague enough language like "I believe" and "pack it in" because then it absolves the speaker of making any true and direct claim. Leaving room for doubt while making the statement a basis of opinion rather than a true fact from your God. A tactic used in actual law. Nevertheless it's clear he spoke those words to pursuade me to what he "believes" is a word from the Lord.
Such persuation was designed to argue for my leaving school and not continuing.

When I asked what to do, Victor basically said I have to know for myself, that the Lord would open and close doors.

So that's what I did, I waited it out to see.

What I then saw was an outpouring of financial support from all sides of my family. Even in school, everytime I wanted to quit, something would happen that pushed me to success.

Now with Diana's witness she also stated, "She's not sure if it's a witness" but she's getting a feeling it wouldn't happen in the 2 weeks. Paul then agreed with her "witness/feeling" although none of it was from the Lord.

Funny how all 3 people had to cover their positions with their own perceptions and advice never fully being sure what they were hearing was from The Lord...

And as I waited it out to see for myself, the door the Lord opened was my completing school... contrary to everything that was being suggested (because it certainly wasn't coming from God) by the path of truth.

This is a man who has stated Abraham "knew" the Lord's voice and has claimed he knows the Lords voice in the same capacity... yet when he gives me a supposed prophecy from the Lord it's shrouded in doubt with statements of "I believe " "in case I err" "if I'm hearing correctly "

You're a fucking joke and so is your group of uneducated cult leaders.

I've said my peace, get lost.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, Aug 22, 2017 9:52 AM

And regarding your prophecy. Everything turns to dust you moron. That's nothing new.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:04 AM

The kind of prophecy you guys give are like a man who says, "Thus says the Lord," you're going to die"

Whether it happens today or tomorrow or 40 years.. when it finally comes true you're like "I told you so"
Date: Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 11:00 AM

To clarify because I still don't feel you get the picture, I'm still writing not to contend with TPOT but for YOU Dennison.

Victor said, Jesus said I need to "pack it in"

What that means? The only logical suggestion is to not listen to anyone but "the Lord" and drop out of school and follow His instruction instead of the world.

But I was confused with that "prophecy" and repeatedly asked. "What should I do" in order to obey that instruction. "Move out? Drop out?" I wasn't sure what it meant.

Victor then said, "You have to know what that means for yourself, the Lord will open and shut doors"

Now whether Diane (who I believe is no longer with you) and Paul (who recently was on spiritual probation for rebellion ) were true witnesses...

The clear fact is that, such prophecy had to be realized and interpreted be me alone in the full dealings with the Lord Himself and how He directs and navigates my life.

So I chose to see what He would do. Victor even said... don't take my word for it... you have to know for yourself from the Lord.

So I waited it out, to see what would happen. I even tried to Sabatoge myself in school and fail on purpose so that I could make the prophecy true and just quit and follow you guys (I bet the Lord didn't show Victor that).

But everytime I tried to Sabatoge myself, miraculously, the teacher would give an extension on the assignments or someone would pop up and help. It was really uncanny and supernatural.

I was even supposed to get 2 D's in 2 classes. But the teachers gave me C's. God had every opportunity to close the door to my success. I even tried to help close that door myself.

But I was pushed and forced to finished despite my strong desire not to.

So I don't know.

I was given a prophecy and then told to see for myself. I saw for myself and the reality contradicted the prophecy. I've had dreams about Victor where he was shown to be false and after his own ego.

So everything in me and the reality I've experienced has said and shown that his ministry is bs.

For you to now say, the Lord had something to offer me better but I rejected it.... makes me laigj, cause I really have that written down on a notepad in my desktop as one of your excuses. I wrote that like 8 months ago and here you are, saying exactly that.

Wake up and realize you're being taken for a ride. You want to know how sure I am now? After these exchanges I'm even more sure now, TPOT is a fraud. Operating on Victor's ego... that's why Paul was kicked out for a little bit. Cause Victor was mad... and now he's working his way back into Victor's graces....

Maybe it's Victor's ministry that's being left desolate and destroyed?

He said he's supposed to be the new Solomon ?

Well Solomon was a true man of God in his early years, but later rebelled into idolatry in his later years.

Maybe the same is true for Victor... choosing his own ego and self righteousness instead of the reality of God. Maybe that's why Paul was smart enough to say, "don't tell Victor it'll upset him" cause deep down... Paul knows the truth.

Anyways, good luck. Hope you enjoy your slave life.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

So, Rokkaman got up to his nose in debt, he tried to sabotage his academic success, but he's bragging about graduation. Whoo hoo.

After seeing Rokkaman falsely accuse, I also see that he is unaware of his future. Unless I missed something, I don't see that he has or will have a job, let alone a good paying one. Did the Lord mean that the value of Rokkaman's degree and work is about to be dust? We'll see. Who hires computer science graduates with C's as grades, after all?

There were and are plenty of ways to use computers outside of a degree. Perhaps the Lord would have had him build an iOS app, or some other blessing. If only he had believed long ago.

Sabine

Post by Sabine »

Yes Michael, I too took a look at his youtube channel. Utterly disgusting and purely demonic.

Dennison Rivera

Asher Arendale made the following post.

Author: Asher Arendale
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 9:14 AM
Topic: Rokkaman Bolts the Corral

I read about 90% of this and have to say I agree with Rokkaman/KC Ogbaa. And it's not because I am Nigerian. I have lived in America since I was nine (1988), and I know how Americans think better than how Nigerians think. I have sought just ONE fellowship or group or church or house church where I could actually be a part and simply worship God and strive to live a simple life of obedience; I have sought this for fourteen years and have not found it. Most would put the blame on me: "There are no perfect churches; there are no perfect christians" as if I don't know that better than them. I was looking for christians who truly are honest and not just sincere (because a christian can be sincerely wrong but cannot be honest and wrong at the same time). What does that look like? Simple: if you only want to go this far with God and no farther, say it; if you don't like some of the members of the fellowship, make it known; if you aren't interested in living for God, shout it out. But I've found that christians are more dishonest than the world (because they say and do what they think they must rather than what is really in their hearts to do or not to do), especially western christians.

In America and the West, the downfall of the christian church is pride. Pride is so rampant among westerners that they cannot see it and will turn and accuse others of pride when theirs is greater-- looking at the specks in others' eyes when there are logs in their eyes, just like the Pharisees of Jesus's time who never saw their wrong, even while crucifying an innocent Man, probably till they died and it was too late. This is the same nature of pride in America and the West-- the Pharisaic kind that does evil and says, "It wasn't evil; it was good; it was necessary" but says when others do a far lesser wrong, "It is evil and inexcusable. Let them be eternally condemned." This Pharisaic pride is such an intrinsic part of the West that the early settlers to America held the Bible in one hand while killing Natives with the other; and Americans continued to hold the Bible in one hand while taking, oppressing, and abusing slaves from Africa with the other. When you do wrong and justify yourself because you are concerned with others' view of you're guilty of 'natural pride'; but when you use the Bible or christianity to justify yourself, you are guilty of Pharisaic (insolent, totally God-hating, religious-killer-of-Jesus-spirit) pride which God absolutely hates and must (and will) inevitably judge.

I don't think like an American or westerner, therefore, it is easy for me to see that Rokkaman is not guilty at all and at very worst is far less guilty of wrong than are Victor and Paul or whoever else was censoring and dismissing him. Americans and westerners think like sheep or lemmings: even if everyone is wrong and everyone knows it, they will all group together and agree with each other. This is why racism was so popular when it was popular and now so unpopular because it is unpopular. Americans are still racist; but now it's no longer permissible, cool, or justifiable to parade it, so only the 'hate groups' who don't care too much about fitting in with everyone else do that. What happened is that Rokkaman has a speck in his eye; he is guilty of being human and imperfect while trying to 'fit in' with christians (who are usually proud, arrogant, smug, and self-righteous... or do you think the Pharisees were only the pastors and ministers and [the christians] of Jesus's days and not today? Not so fast). Rokkaman is guilty of nothing else besides being 'normal' and imperfect. Victor and Paul and the others who condemned him, however, are guilty of all the vileness of the Pharisees which God just absolutely hates. None of you self-righteous western christians can see what I'm saying now, and your pride will make sure you never do; but the end of all things is coming, and before that, every truth will be made plain. It is PRIDE that prevents the miraculous from manifesting in western nations, that prevents revival and reformation and "times of refreshing from the presence of the Lord", that prevents financial blessings on christians (who REFUSE to love one another and insist on living individually and not sharing with one another; God will NEVER bless that mockery of a divided body because God is One and Jesus prayed, "Make them one as WE are One"), and prevents "every good and perfect gift" that God has from coming down. christians receive as much or less than the world and say, "God blessed me!", but in these coming times, God will be the One being glorified and not christian doctrines and christian leaders.

I came here and responded to a post about Todd White. My comment was favorable to Victor's point of view, but still I received an email telling me that this forum isn't for sharing your own opinions but for asking questions and adding to Victor's and Paul's (and the other leaders') opinions. When I saw that there are many posts about what minister is false but none on who is true and then received that email, I knew I have to leave this forum. But receiving this last email about Rokkaman, the man guilty of a speck while Victor and Paul and the Pharisees with logs in their eyes accuse him of being the criminal (just as they did Jesus, releasing a real criminal Barabbas just to condemn Jesus), was the final seal that I have to break contact with this forum today. Victor and Paul and whoever else is on leadership (and all of you who blindly follow the blind), it would be nice if you could post this and either save some person who actually wants Jesus and not to 'fit in' or have your blind followers attack this post. I have met many christians, especially the ones in ministry positions, like you-- hard of heart and stiff-necked, ever resistant to the Holy Spirit and having NO love for your fellow Christian or fellowman, selfish like little children and insisting to live life YOUR way and on your terms; you cannot be reached. You have put yourselves in a place where God's judgment is sure to visit you (in time) if you do not repent and humble yourselves and forget ministry and just return to Jesus in all simplicity and humility and love. Your only escape from your coming judgment is humility and repentance. People's opinions in favor of you won't change God's mind but will only give you a sense of ease before you have to stand before Him for judgment. God RESISTS the proud but gives Grace to the humble; He HATES when christians neglect a relationship with Him and then become a stumbling block for christians who actually want that; and that's what you two have become: "Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering" (Luke 11:52).
Victor and Paul (etc.), YOUR judgment is already sealed so that your only escape is to do the thing you resist most: humble yourselves and repent. The catch-22 is on you as is God's displeasure, not because you expose those who are false, but because you have forsaken Jesus (AND His people) in the process! Here is the SURE word for you (don't think you're safe from God's judgment because you hate wickedness and wrongdoing). Repent before it is too late:

"I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent." (Rev. 2:2-5.)

Author: Asher Arendale
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 11:29 AM
Topic: Rokkaman Bolts the Corral

I wrote a comment in response to this post which victor hafichuk not surprisingly refuses to post. I asked victor to at least email me that post so I have it for reference and I haven't heard from him on it yet. I also doubt this post will make it on to the forum as my former post made it clear that I am not at all easily deceived and can't be rebuked and manipulated to see things anyone's way. victor hafichuk, can you post my comment to this forum in response to KC Ogbaa/Rokkaman or else email it to me so that I have it for reference? You allow people to attack and disagree with those who disagree with you, but you refuse to post my comment that disagrees with you because it tells everyone exactly where you're coming from. Others who disagree with you can be made to look like slouches, bitter, stupid, misled, so you allow them to comment; but I know what I am talking about and everyone would be able to tell by reading it, therefore you don't post my comment that exposes where you are coming from without emotionalism but facts, because you know that people will see truth and sense in it. If you don't post my comment or at least email it to me (rest
assured, I can write it up all over again; the truth doesn't go away), you prove to the watching principalities (ie. the invisible realm) that you are the scoundrel and Pharisee and not those you come against like Rokkaman.

Asher Arendale spammed our Facebook with the following post and under an alias called "Do Tell."

Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017

victor hafichuk blocked this comment on his site by a friend of Kelechi's who knows him, so I am posting it under my other FB:

Asher Arendale victor hafichuk, you are the liar and deceiver and the scoundrel and Pharisee. I have seen the intense prejudice on your site. James says that wisdom from above is not partial and is full of mercy and good fruits; yet you attack people like Kelechi Ogbaa simply because he disagreed with your methods and called you on them. I read the posts and am not easily deceived. I don't go with the crowd just because everyone is going along.

And you people who think that Kelechi has committed some gross sin that Jesus wouldn't forgive are acting just like the Pharisees who wanted 'sinners' to be condemned but didn't want to be condemned as sinners themselves. James says that the greater judgment will be on teachers, not on students. victor hafichuk has a beam in his eye and Kelechi a speck in his eye; the greater judgment from God and in God's eyes will be on hafichuk, not on Kelechi. I have talked to Kelechi on FB, not to get his side but to get an overall of the story. I posted a response to the fiasco on hafichuk's site but he wouldn't let it post so that no one could see things from a third perspective (rather than only from victor's and others' "Kelechi is wrong" vs. Kelechi's "victor is wrong" perspectives). If victor was indeed right, he would have posted my comment which makes a FAIR assessment of the Kelechi fiasco. How does a true minister attack and chase someone just for disagreeing with them? Truly, "by their FRUITS, you will recognize them." Those who don't recognize hafichuk as a serpent or wolf has no discernment. He teaches and spreads info. (and might I add focuses only on who is 'doing it wrong' and not who is doing it right); but he has and shows not one of the FRUITS of the Spirit. "Therefore, by their FRUITS (not doctrines) you will RECOGNIZE them."

I also messaged hafichuk here; he saw my message and didn't respond. I know now that this comment will be deleted and I blocked from this page. hafichuk picks on and attacks those who don't know the Word well enough. Here's an open invitation, victor: if you are indeed in the right and wish to talk to someone who actually KNOWS the Bible, then talk to me and see if you can attack or pick on or chase or persecute or harass me away. Give it a try. You already perceive that I would eat you alive and have not posted my comment disagreeing with you on your site though you post other comments disagreeing with you because you know you can abuse and harass them. Come talk to me and see if your knowledge of the Bible and of false ministers is equal to mine. [End]

Victor Hafichuk Responds:

Here is the full story on Kelechi, aka "Rokkaman" for all to know the facts and see for themselves, transcript and all.

This Asher Arendale comes justifying himself and doing all manner of evil in the Name of the Lord, boasting of his knowledge of the Scriptures, yet doing what he does here and at many of my posts, spreading lies clearly proven false and slander which is the very opposite of the Spirit of the Lord Who commands that we not bear false witness against our neighbor. But oh, this fellow knows the Scriptures and brags about it!

And he comes defending someone who is very like him and him like Kelechi, aka Rokkaman, both vermin out to destroy in their pride and arrogance.

Come then, Satan's children, do your worst; we have let you do so, knowing the Lord deals with such as you in no uncertain terms in His Perfect Way and Time.

[Ironically, Asher blocked Victor from Facebook]

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Asher, Rokkam... playing the "victims" We know them by their fruits.
Beryl

Dennison Rivera

Asher, you don’t have a clue of what you are talking about when the substance clearly proves you’re wrong.

You’d have to be deaf, blind, and stupid to stand before the Lord’s court, with His people, and defend the liar, Kelechi. And why do you advocate for him? Because this judgment convicts your heart as well. You don’t bother asking us any questions but express your diatribe as if you know better. Isn’t that foolish? Pretending to know it all and not having a clue. However, you seek the liar and without any substance on his part, you believe him.

Isn’t it ironic that Kelechi says, “I don't know what kind of convenient spin they're going to tell you to rationalize why their prophecy didn't come true…” when that’s exactly what he is doing. Isn’t he trying to find a way to explain how there is a prophecy, when there wasn’t one?

You’ll notice that Kelechi won’t acknowledge that Victor DIDN’T say that Kelechi won’t graduate or that his family wouldn’t help him. It’s because Kelechi is wrong that he must justify himself - which is why he created a “convenient spin” to “rationalize” his false accusations and speculations.

Tell me, Asher, is Kelechi really trying to save his “friend?” Not at all. Kelechi doesn’t give a damn about me. He is trying to persuade me to walk away, only to salve his conscience and legitimize his rebellion. He is just trying to use me to save himself from admitting that he had done wrong.

In the end, you’re drawn to Kelechi because you’re just like him. You came chasing after us, trying to prove a point without any proof. You spammed our Facebook and forum as if you had something, when you’re actually empty-handed. That’s what happened to Kelechi. Now you will be exposed to the whole world as an advocate for a liar and persecutor of the sons of God, because you too are a child of Satan. The judgment you pronounced on us will now fall upon you.

Lynn Farris

Post by Lynn Farris »

Asher, you say “I was looking for christians who truly are honest.” Have you red Victor’s life story on The Path of Truth website, “What The Lord Has Done For Me”? He doesn’t leave out things that are not “convenient”.

You’re taking up for Kelechi, when it has been proven that he made up the “prophecy” as he calls it. You call that a speck, but it’s an outright lie that he continues to justify.

You say “…but when you use the Bible or christianity to justify yourself, you are guilty of Pharisaic (insolent, totally God-hating, religious-killer-of-Jesus-spirit) pride which God absolutely hates and must (and will) inevitably judge.” It appears to me that is what you are doing, using the Bible to judge everyone you’ve met that claims to be a Christian, and coming to the conclusion that you are the only one in the world that does what is right. From your forum post “Seeking Earnest Believers”, it appears that in order for someone to be a true believer, they have to do something for you, though I’m not sure what you are after, unless you believe they should provide for you. Have you thought about getting a job? Doesn’t the Lord provide for those who are His? Have you red “Victims and Perpetrators” as Paul suggested to you?

Tang Williams

Post by Tang Williams »

Sabine wrote:Yes Michael, I too took a look at his youtube channel. Utterly disgusting and purely demonic.
Sabine, I too took a look at his youtube channel. I was appalled by the language and for what he stood for. Yes, it is purely demonic whatever was coming out of his heart.

"But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man." Matthew 15:18 KJV

Return to “Current Events and Notices”