God Bless and Keep President Trump to Do the Right

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Dennison Rivera

Post by Dennison Rivera »

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5ThDHIvVUgw[/youtube]
[Please share this video with everyone]

Paul Cohen here from The Path of Truth.

We live in extraordinary times. For the past eight years, the President of the United States, Barack Obama, and his administration, have done everything they could to unleash destructive forces in the United States and throughout the world. Emblematic of their treachery, they’ve sided with America’s and the West’s oldest and most implacable enemy, Islam, while condemning and opposing beneficent Israel for building and settling its own land.

Now we have President-Elect Donald Trump, who has promised to dismantle many of the Obama administration’s abject policies, to recognize and wisely deal with Islamic hostiles while honoring our friends, pledging to move the US embassy in Israel to its capital, Jerusalem.

For these things, Donald Trump is vehemently opposed by many who prefer death and destruction. A Palestinian official has called the proposed embassy move, “a declaration of war on all Muslims.”

The war is on and has been for some time. It’s time to do what’s right regardless of the cost. It’s time “to do or die.” We dedicate the following song to President-Elect Donald Trump and his administration.

"Do or Die," by Victor Hafichuk.

Sabine

Re: God Bless and Keep President Trump to Do the Right

Post by Sabine »

Amen Paul! May the Lord our God bless and keep mr. Trump to do what is right. Seems the song has been written for this.

Sabine

Javier Rodas

Post by Javier Rodas »

Hi Victor and Paul,

Thank you for the video, but why I surely do NOT TRUST in any way Mr. Donald Trump, I liked when he was just a "star" in a TV program, but now this "star" is the head of a country, no surprise because this country is more divided than ever, not only this "system" is corrupt, but any political system in the world, even Israel political view is just wrong, love the righteous people living in Israel, but mixing politics and Jesus message, I do not think HE died just for us to become a beter citizens, in a crooked system,if anybody called himself a "savior" to "make America Great Again", what is the big deal, provoke a war is the answer?, man trusting a man?, what about trusting the ONE WHO COMES FROM THE FRONT DOOR?, and not another door?, we do not need to be "a profet" to see "the circus comming to town", that's why I follow "The Path of Thruth" web site? to become fanatic follower of Mr. Trump?, not Hillary or any politician, let the politician fight there fight, it's not mine, cheers the "good system" is like a mouse cheering what is not working for about 6,000 years ago,modern Israel just want to be like any other country in the world, "democraticy", that is the "system" JESUS is going to reign?, or HE reigns in heaven, but man here?, in that case never mine, let man conquer the earth, is just a fleshy thing right?, and THE CREATOR go away, "the only democracy" in the middle east, and see there goverment buildings full of symbols and "secrets", mmm..., no more words,but let me out of here...!!!

Let me be streight, only two spirits I see, the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, simple and direct, and the "holy spirit" spirit full of "divinity", "light", or good yeast, spirit of a lie, JESUS is going to reing in ANOTHER SYSTEM, not invented by any men, that's for sure to me.

Brandon LaBerteaux

Post by Brandon LaBerteaux »

Javier,

I do not believe that Victor and Paul are advocating trust in Trump or trust in any man. However, per scripture (Romans 13), they are advocating "obeying authority," as Paul by the Holy Spirit admonished us to do. Trump by no means is an honorable man, however, he is the man elected for the job. Now it is his time to "do or die" and stand with Israel, God's nation that He has chosen and resurrected from the dead 1900 years later in these last days.

Help us spread the message and share this video where you can, Lord willing.

Javier Rodas

Post by Javier Rodas »

Thank you Brandon,

Good advice, and thank you, for the clarification, surely I belive in Romans 13: 1-8, "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."
But why I do not trust Mr. Trump?, respect him as the new president, but so many contradiction about him, keeping so many atention on him?, I trust Israel, but not really "this nation", something is not right about "this nation" really means "Gods prevail"?, who are the righteous? the ones who said they are, or the "ones" with fruits of TRUTH?, will see.

Brandon LaBerteaux

I have been where you are, Javier; distrustful of American government and politics, lacking respect or regard for those placed in power, criticizing the contradiction and hypocrisy rampant in man-made establishments, even conspiratorial in my rebellion (not claiming you are this last one).

By God's grace, and His grace alone, I have been humbled in my views to acknowledge and accept that He alone is Sovereign God over all. Thus, I am free from worry on it, knowing all is in the Lord Jesus Christ's hands.

It is not a matter of you trusting Trump, trusting America, trusting Israel (not sure which was the one you referred to as "this nation"), but Trusting the God over Trump, the God over America, the God over Israel--who is the Establisher and Destroyer of the nations, as He chooses. He chose to resurrect Israel, and now He chooses to place a man who may, Lord willing, stand with them.

Worry not about politics, but worry how you yourself plays into it all. Will you stand with Israel, even if Trump, who you say you do not trust, stands with them? Would that not make your actions contrary to your opinion if you did? What example is it to others if you stand by Trump's decision, but attempt to discredit him? Fruits of confusion, not truth, will follow.

If given to have authority by God, you will have authority. If not, lay your trust in God to establish those who ARE given to have authority, even if you disagree with them.

As Paul explained to me this morning, God placed the tyrant Cyrus, the tyrant Nebuchadnezzar, and indeed all tyrants on their earthly thrones. As He even placed Joseph next to Pharoah, Daniel next to Nebuchadnezzar, He has indeed placed Trump in the office of President.

Romans also answers your question about who are the righteous:

“There is no one righteous,
not even one;
11There is no one who understands;
no one who seeks God.
12All have turned away;
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.

Turn to God in this, and He will give you to see who has fruits of Truth, who is under His control (all), and who is deserving of our obedience to authority and respect as authority. To respect a man and his office, is quite different from respecting his decisions and choices. Find not fault with the man, but what comes from the man. Indeed, as the quote from Romans above declares, we are all guilty and all fall short before the Lord. How is Trump, you, or I then any different?

Who knows, attention could be on Trump to turn attention to Israel to turn attention to the Sovereign Lord, whose Kingdom is coming and has already come. Not for us to know, but we will know when He brings us all to truth. I don't advocate the man or man's politics, but the God who controls the fate of the man and man's politics.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Two quick things I'd like to add at this point:

One, Brandon is absolutely right, Javier. The issue is who you have your eyes on and are putting your trust in - God or man. The reason you see things the way you do is because your trust is in man, even when appearing otherwise by the things you say. Trust in man is trust in self, not necessarily trust in every other, or even any other, man.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths" (Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV).

Not trusting Trump on your part, Javier, is simply saying Trump doesn't meet your standards of thought and conduct. You're looking at the man and his righteousness (or perceived lack thereof) according to your own righteousness. You're not looking to the LORD Who moves Trump's heart whichsoever way He wills.

Two, I don't believe I called Cyrus or Nebuchadnezzar "tyrants," Brandon. What I said was that they were "heathen," earthly rulers, doing God's will on earth. The LORD spoke over a century in advance of Cyrus:

"Who says of Cyrus, He is My shepherd, and shall do all My pleasure; even saying to Jerusalem, You shall be built; and to the temple, Your foundation shall be laid"
(Isaiah 44:28 MKJV).

Bless the LORD!

Paul

Brandon LaBerteaux

Yes, right, my mistake and apologies for mincing and adding words, Paul. Thank you for the correction.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

To respect a man and his office, is quite different from respecting his decisions and choices. Find not fault with the man, but what comes from the man.
This is a good point, Brandon. There has been much criticism of Trump with the most blatant lies against him, yet he isn't even President until Friday. We will see what he does in office soon, then perhaps judgment of what he does will be clear.

Some are still going mad and say Trump isn't qualified. Words like these don't work against him, so it seems clear that Trump is the President as God wills to whatever end He has in mind.

Javier Rodas

Post by Javier Rodas »

Thank you for the feithful answers, Brandon and Paul,
I am sure we always learn something new, I said, I do not trust Mr. Trump, may I say I do not trust Obama, I do not trust the pope and so on.., that's my own standars righ?, so be it, forgot to say I do not trust myself, to prove it: I vote for Obama, I was totally wrong, so I voted for Mr. Trump, and I think "the devil is always right", this is going to be something we do not expect, do I have to praise Trump because I voted for him, one thing is to "let do his job" werever is going to be, and another “a declaration of war on all Muslims.” or I may say "praise him because, he is going to kill a lot of muslims", something sounds wrong to me here, mixing religion and politics, great.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Javier, have you even paid any attention to Paul's introductory words and the words of the song? If any, was there sufficient consideration in your judgment?

Have you demonstrated respect for the elders here or did you come out swinging? Do you presume to have equality of authority here at ThePathofTruth with anyone else?

Is this a Forum with God's order or a foray of yours?

Do you think before you speak? Do you consider who you're talking to?

Do you believe you were right and relevant in all that you said in your response?

I'd like to see specific and honest answers to each of those questions.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Alan Agnew wrote:
To respect a man and his office, is quite different from respecting his decisions and choices. Find not fault with the man, but what comes from the man.
This is a good point, Brandon.
Is it a good point? How is finding fault with what comes from a man different from finding fault with the man? Are we not talking about respecting, not the man, but the authority God confers on his office?

"Let every soul be subject to the higher authorities. For there is no authority but of God; the authorities that exist are ordained by God" (Romans 13:1 MKJV).

Children of faith don't put their trust in princes or in the masses ruled by them, every man doing what is right in his own eyes.

"Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help"(Psalms 146:3 KJV).

Brandon LaBerteaux

Yes, Paul, thank you for those verses. Learning more each day.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

Ah, yes, I wrote confusion with that since I was not thinking on topic. Sorry about that.

God does appoint leaders for His purposes. Respecting their authority also respects God's authority, Whom is above politics. Obeying God's Law also overturns any rules men come up with against Him though. This seems to be why you do not curse the government, but those who do wrong in it and try to stop leaders from doing right. http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... canada.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is relevant in the USA, too. I heard of a mom protest on Washington DC coming soon because Trump is pro-life, and Veritas caught some on video plotting butyric acid attacks on his supporters' celebrations. DC expects more lawless disruption, which brings to mind Romans 13:3 "For it [government] is a servant of God to you for good. For if you practice evil, be afraid, for it does not bear the sword in vain; for it is a servant of God, a revenger for wrath on him who does evil."

Discussion on how to judge leaders by God's law is probably for another day because finding fault with the man is the same as finding fault with what comes out of the man as you pointed out, Paul. I'm not sure what to do here.

Javier Rodas

Post by Javier Rodas »

Victor: Javier, have you even paid any attention to Paul's introductory words and the words of the song? If any, was there sufficient consideration in your judgment?
A: Let see what I read:
“Now we have President-Elect Donald Trump, who has promised to dismantle many of the Obama administration’s abject policies, to recognize and wisely deal with Islamic hostiles while honoring our friends, pledging to move the US embassy in Israel to its capital, Jerusalem.
For these things, Donald Trump is vehemently opposed by many who prefer death and destruction. A Palestinian official has called the proposed embassy move, “a declaration of war on all Muslims.”
Probably a lot of people do not know much about Middle East problems, like me, so I have to do a little more research, so I called a friend in Israel, and he told me that “everyone knows here this is an open war, and cheering, because finally an open war against our enemy”, now not everyone agree on this, my upset became, and where is JESUS?, JESUS is going to carry a gun to kill Muslims? , what about the other cheek? And the extra-mile? Shed blood is the answer? sounds so easy, when is not my throat.

Victor: Have you demonstrated respect for the elders here or did you come out swinging? Do you presume to have equality of authority here at ThePathofTruth with anyone else?
A: I am just a naïve participant, and in any way try to offend Paul, or you, I never said nothing against you or your website, that’s wasn’t my intension, if I did, I apologize to you both. I said to: Mr. Trump, that was my point of view of him, just a president, but when I see the “cult” of adoration around him, so I became a little concern, like I felt about Obama.
I do not have authority here, and not over everybody here, less you or Paul, I said that? So put me in my place.

Victor: Is this a Forum with God's order or a foray of yours?
A: Hope is God’s order, not mine

Victor: Do you think before you speak? Do you consider who you're talking to?
A: Do I think? I hope so, and again do not try to attack here, nobody, I said something offensive to you? Not my intention, I guess, you do not like my opinion of Mr. Trump.

Victor: Do you believe you were right and relevant in all that you said in your response?
A: fiuuu… to many questions, is just one subject; no, I probably was wrong, who is right? Relevant the answers to me though, this is a forum, not a fighting ring, hope so.

Victor: I'd like to see specific and honest answers to each of those questions.
A: Try to be “honest” as much as possible, now seems to me that I was “swimming in the wrong waters” fiuuu… (just a song of getting in trouble).

Brandon LaBerteaux

Javier Rodas wrote:Victor: Have you demonstrated respect for the elders here or did you come out swinging? Do you presume to have equality of authority here at ThePathofTruth with anyone else?
A: I am just a naïve participant, and in any way try to offend Paul, or you, I never said nothing against you or your website, that’s wasn’t my intension, if I did, I apologize to you both.
I believe some of your answers are coming across as tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic, or mockingly. It may not be your intention, but as you go on to answer Victor's questions here, who speaks not just by himself but by God, there is an overall lack of reverence here. This would be such an example (particularly the underlined portion):
Javier Rodas wrote:Victor: Do you think before you speak? Do you consider who you're talking to?
A: Do I think? I hope so, and again do not try to attack here, nobody, I said something offensive to you? Not my intention, I guess, you do not like my opinion of Mr. Trump.
Javier Rodas wrote: ...and where is JESUS?, JESUS is going to carry a gun to kill Muslims? , what about the other cheek? And the extra-mile? Shed blood is the answer? sounds so easy, when is not my throat.
You seem to want to stand firm in your opinion--regarding Trump, regarding politics, even regarding Jesus Christ. If He is Lord of all, as you claim to believe, why wouldn't He take a life or thousands as He sees fit? We took His first, and spilt His blood first. Who are we to question or have an opinion of Him if He does demand blood? From the Path of Truth's article Opinion:
Concerning the things of God, we are not permitted opinions. Even matters of life and death in this world are not permitted opinion without consequence.
No "cult of 'adoration'" here. To further that point, personally, I don't really like the guy and I didn't vote for him, but I honor God's decision to put Trump in power, and would be better to hold a knife to my throat than to try and challenge that. You see, Javier, it's not about me and what I think and choose, but to submit to God's decisions and thoughts...

8“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD.

9“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And My thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55: 8-9)

Adoring Trump is certainly not what the video is about in the least. As mentioned several times in this topic, and as I have been corrected, no one at ThePathofTruth.com is called on to have adoration for Trump or any human. God is no respecter of persons, and He asks of His followers to be the same way, made perfect in His image by His grace. Rather, we here seek to have adoration for the Lord, in all things, including politics and His bestowing of authority.

Quick note: Pontius Pilate gave Jesus over to Israel to crucify Him. A man of high earthly authority said "don't you realize I have the power (authority) to either free you or crucify (kill) you?" Jesus replied "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above." (John 19:10-11)

God determined Pontius Pilate would have authority to kill His own son! Likewise, God has determined Trump, Obama, and all in authority will have authority to work out His own will and glory.

Perhaps I have said too much. I digress.

Javier Rodas

Post by Javier Rodas »

Thank you Brandon, I know this comes from your heart, and I have to much pride myself, and need a lesson, help me JESUS, and humbly ask for forgiveness.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Alan Agnew wrote:Ah, yes, I wrote confusion with that since I was not thinking on topic. Sorry about that.

God does appoint leaders for His purposes. Respecting their authority also respects God's authority, Whom is above politics. Obeying God's Law also overturns any rules men come up with against Him though. This seems to be why you do not curse the government, but those who do wrong in it and try to stop leaders from doing right. http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... canada.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is relevant in the USA, too. I heard of a mom protest on Washington DC coming soon because Trump is pro-life, and Veritas caught some on video plotting butyric acid attacks on his supporters' celebrations. DC expects more lawless disruption, which brings to mind Romans 13:3 "For it [government] is a servant of God to you for good. For if you practice evil, be afraid, for it does not bear the sword in vain; for it is a servant of God, a revenger for wrath on him who does evil."

Discussion on how to judge leaders by God's law is probably for another day because finding fault with the man is the same as finding fault with what comes out of the man as you pointed out, Paul. I'm not sure what to do here.
1 Peter 2:13-17 EMTV
(13) Therefore subject yourselves to every human institution on account of the Lord: whether to the king as to one having authority,
(14) or to governors, as to those being sent for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those doing good.
(15) For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may silence the ignorance of foolish men--
(16) as free, yet not using freedom as a cover for wickedness, but as bondservants of God.
(17) Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.

I'll add to that:

"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment"
(John 7:24 EMTV).

Paul

Michael Demerling

Post by Michael Demerling »

Thank you Dennison and Ronnie for making this video.
Thank you Paul for the words you spoke at the beginning of the video.
Thank you Victor for the song you wrote and sang: Do or Die.

I sent this message using the web site: https://www.donaldjtrump.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To President-Elect Donald Trump,

We at Path of Truth do not curse you, as some have chosen to do, but rather bless you. We have dedicated a song to you: Do or Die

We are Canadians, Americans and those around the globe. You can listen to this song on our web site or using You Tube:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/forum/vie ... 6919#p6919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ThDHIv ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sincerely,
Michael

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

Agreed, Paul. Even from an atheist, I've heard, "People get the government they deserve." And so, governments exist as God ordains.

Also, since Michael Demerling sent a message to one of Trump's site, perhaps it is fitting to send a similar message through his .gov site: https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; However, that one is more of a life's story giving that allows for suggestions to the government based on one's life.

Sarah Stuckey

Post by Sarah Stuckey »

Thanks for making this video, Paul and Victor. Thanks for singing "Do or Die", Victor.

Sarah

Return to “Current Events and Notices”