The closest I'm getting to Halloween this year...too close!

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

The closest I'm getting to Halloween this year...too close!

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Hi everyone. Attached is the Facebook conversation Victor mentioned in today's meeting.

Here are the comments from the transcript.

Victor H. says:
On this theme you bring up, Joe, I just had a round with Nicola Weisenberger on FB who professed faith, a friend of Rachel

Joe V. says:
Rachel from England?

Joe V. says:
Nicola, the woman in the wheelchair?

Victor H. says:
She resented my criticism of her Halloween picture with fangs and blood streaming from her mouth

Victor H. says:
Yes, the same

Victor H. says:
Long conversation with several of her friends who came at me. She then blocked me.

Victor H. says:
I have the file except for the last portion I posted.

Victor H. says:
Some of you may be interested in another sampling of "bullying."

Victor H. says:
It was a snake pit.

Victor H. says:
I expect Rachel would side with her.

Victor H. says:
I think it might serve some good for some here to read it?
Attachments
Nicola Weisenberger, FB Fight of Faith.pdf
(351.9 KiB) Downloaded 475 times

Michael Vavases

Re: The closest I'm getting to Halloween this year...too close!

Post by Michael Vavases »

Thank you for sharing this, Victor. I don't think your final post could have been a more appropriate conclusion to the conversation. The wrath of God is on their doorstep.

Tang Williams

Re: The closest I'm getting to Halloween this year...too close!

Post by Tang Williams »

Thank you Victor. Yes, I agree with you Michael. The wrath of God will also overtake them if they don't come to their senses and repent soon.

They say they are free to do what they want, to have fun [and laugh] because it's boring, to keep sane, to be happy because it's not gonna hurt anyone, to sing [and dance] to fun songs, okay to dress as a devil and a witch, okay to identify as a vampire because of being a loving mother who wants to joke, again to go through life happy. "Have Fun and Live!" [Sounds like my extended family].

They say WE need to lighten up. But at the same time they show their true rebellious colours mocking the messenger, rejecting the authority of God, and taunting the destroyer knocking at their door. Because, they say they are 'Good.'

One particular lady makes fun of the messenger after he spoke about the destroyer knocking at their door [of the house(s) of these witches], and saying, "I am the destroyer ...mwahahahaha :) :)." I believe her words are prophetic, inviting the destroyer to come in through her door immediately.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:37-39 King James Version (KJV)

Return to “Current Events and Notices”