Jon Voight on Clinton and George Soros

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

Jon Voight on Clinton and George Soros

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Jon Voight, an avid supporter of Israel and defender of Jews, vilified by Robert DeNiro, a supporter of Hillary Clinton and all leftists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP-Md-Mit6Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tang Williams

Re: Jon Voight on Clinton and George Soros

Post by Tang Williams »

I clearly understood what Jon was saying. Not all will hear the same message. I sense that many will be too deluded and dull of hearing to discern any truth.

At least for one candidate in the US elections, it's all about gaining personal power independent of the Lord. Like in the teaching(s) ['God and Violence'], there is a "cost to independence". I know, because I have learnt and paid the price on a personal [and micro] level living in decades of sin and rebellion. Talk about destruction!

I shudder what becomes of the middle and low [working] classes of the American people after this election on the first Tuesday after the first Monday next month.

However, there is a necessary blood shed for rebellion against the Lord not only on a macro level but in our personal lives too.

“The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth” (Genesis 6:11-13 KJV).

Return to “Current Events and Notices”