Honoring the True Father of Zionism - Blackstone?

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

Honoring the True Father of Zionism - Blackstone?

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

https://kehilanews.com/2016/10/08/honor ... f-zionism/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How interesting that a Christian, William E. Blackstone, well before a Jew, Theodor Herzl, can be credited as the true father of modern-day Zionism - the founding of and "aliyah" to Israel by Jews from around the world.

Should Jews despise Christians? Or do they have something to be very thankful for toward God- and Bible-believing men who loved the Jews so much as to labor that they would be delivered from destruction and have their homeland returned?

Consider, O Jews, that there are "good" Christians and "bad," just as there are "good" Jews and "bad." Don't go "throwing out the baby with the bathwater," It's YOUR baby.

Jay Jung

Re: Honoring the True Father of Zionism - Blackstone?

Post by Jay Jung »

Hello Victor, I recently got a book called "Christian Zionism" by Michael Evans. It comes in 2 books and I haven't finished reading it but I believe it gives a lot of insight to Gentiles giving their support to Israel, ironically before Jews ever thought to go to their homeland that it was God stirring up Gentiles to do so. It talks about some history of quite a few Zionists before even Blackstone and Herzl. Of course, "Christian" isn't the most accurate since most of these Christians are just part of Mystery Babylon. Nonetheless it all stops with God and I hope soon this book can get some more coverage, especially among Jews and "Christians". I can quote an example from the book:

"Another major advocate of the return of the Jews to Palestine was British minister Reverend Henry Finch. His was the first definitive proposal for restoration. In 1621, he wrote "The World's Resurrection or The Calling of the Jewes. A Present to Judah and the Children of Israel that loyned with Him, and to Ioseph (that valiant tribe of Ephraim) and all the House of Israel that loyned with Him". Britain's King James was not amenable to Finch's interpretation of Scripture. He had both Finch and the publisher arrested. They were examined by a tribunal, whereupon the author was stripped of his position and standing. He died soon after this ordeal." (Pg 49)

He calls himself "Minister Reverend", so taking such a title alone shows he was part of Babylon. Also, because he put his life into his position instead of God, when he lost the position, he lost his life.

I have seen also how God made sure there were Jews (Such as Reform Rabbis) who were too afraid to rely on their flesh to take back Israel and specifically wanted Yahweh's deliverance alone. Not only that but when I saw some history of Israel and how other empires occupied it, it was still God making sure that when Israel rose up again it would be entirely His doing and no credit to man. And so it has been, even though there are quite a few Jews who do not think Israel has been back because of God. Reminds me when the Pharisees asked Jesus for a sign after all the other miracles that happened.

Thami Putuma

advice

Post by Thami Putuma »

I have tangled myself with so many articles and doctrines and different perspectives that I've tied myself in confusion. To make things worse the bible study group of left instilled so much fear of the end times that I am now so worried about not pleasing God or that Jesus won't hear my prayers or teach me his Word. I am praying so hard for a new mind and heart for God. Even as I'm typing this I feel as though I am drowning in my own thoughts. 

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Honoring the True Father of Zionism - Blackstone?

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

The whole of the issue is to trust in the Lord. It's not about virtue, knowledge, understanding, work, or great effort; it's not on anything but fixing yourself on God as manifest in His Son, Jesus Christ. You must call on and put your trust in Him.

Continue to read at our site along with the Scriptures.

Return to “Current Events and Notices”