Hell and Catholicism

Discussion, with questions and answers regarding Catholicism.
Our complete website section can be found here.
Kim

Hell and Catholicism

Post by Kim »

You stating hell isn't fire and pain with burning flesh as in Mary's book isn't correct. Other witnesses of hell describe fire and burning flesh. You state a loving God wouldn't want this pain so it's not true. Yes, but the devil wants this pain. It is true there is fire and torture. I don't take Mary's story as fully credible for different reasons. However, -

Did you read the visions of hell in 1917 to the shepherd kids in Fatima? Very convincing and solidly true vision of hell. It describes a burning sea of fire down in the Earth with flames, Demons, moaning screams of souls of the dumbed. All the revelations told to the kids did come true. I believe Fatima fully.

Be careful to not turn people away from believing in hell- you don't want to damn your own eternity. Do you??7

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Hell and Catholicism

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Kim, we've stated that a loving God didn't create mankind and call it “good” (Genesis 1) while knowing the end for many, if not most, was eternal torment. How is that “good”? It isn't good and was never God's intention. His intention is that all men should come to repentance and no one can thwart His will or purposed end.

“Remember former things from forever; for I am God, and no other is God, even none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from the past things which were not done, saying, My purpose shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure” (Isaiah 46:9-10 MKJV).

“The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9 MKJV).

Try to explain away this verse in Scripture:

“After these things I looked, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, out of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palms in their hands” (Revelation 7:9 MKJV).

You're worshipping Satan, not the Creator, according to your words about who ultimately prevails:
You state a loving God wouldn't want this pain so it's not true. Yes, but the devil wants this pain.”
You have God taking a back seat to Satan, which is precisely what the Catholic Church is about. It's devilish, condemned by God, and you've hitched your wagon there. You believe lying messengers and men, not the Lord Jesus Christ, Kim. Here's what the Word of God says about that:

“He who believes on the Son has everlasting life, and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him” (John 3:36 MKJV).

You don't think being under the wrath of God is hell?

Read the writings in Catholicism.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Kim

Post by Kim »

You sound very confused. That could be the Devil's work. REPENT!!

Catholics don't put the devil first. Your facts are wrong. Catholics acknowledge as Jesus did the existence of the devil, a fallen angel by its free will. As a result hell is real and is eternal suffering and the blessed Virgin Mary showed the kids of Fatima hell- fire a suffering with demons.

You seem also not to acknowledge Jesus, while in earth appointed Peter as the head of the church which through succession is the line of the present day Pope. The Catholic Church.

You maybe Protestant- a Protester of the truth. However loud protesters are, you can't deceive and change truth.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Kim, Victor Hafichuk here,

Read my testimony. That should correct you on a number of false notions.

\/

Return to “Catholicism”