Updates to add to your Catholic section

Discussion, with questions and answers regarding Catholicism.
Our complete website section can be found here.
William

Updates to add to your Catholic section

Post by William »

You should add the Catholic and changing the Ten commandments in recent events.
Also pope that is denouncing Jesus as the son of God but as only human.

Paul Cohen

Re: Updates to add to your Catholic section

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi William,

We have addressed the Catholic Church's corruption of the Ten Commandments on our website. For example, in Religious Images, Icons, and Likenesses we provide the following:

We answer a Catholic:

You say, “We have pictures and statutes in the Church and our homes to remind us and help us to center on God.

That is precisely why God commands that you do not use images. You do it for the very reason He condemns. You must have the Reality and not your concocted “reminder.”

Images are an interference, an interception, a short-circuiting of true worship. It amazes me how you and others can condemn yourselves out of your own mouths and not know it, but I once did it too. The Catholic Church has perverted the record from Scripture of the Ten Commandments, omitting the second one, which forbids images. It then divides the tenth commandment into two to make up for the omitted one. Why does it do so? It does so to justify the pagan "sacred tradition" of images that it cherishes so much. Why does it cherish it? It does so because it is carnal, sensuous, and devilish. It is the false, harlot church.

Why do you need a reminder? That is because you don't have Him within. Your mind, in spite of all the pagan partaking of “His flesh and blood” every Sunday, does you no good whatsoever. You still need a reminder, contrary to the unequivocal command of God. I can guarantee you that it is not pictures or statues that keep our minds on Him. It is He Who keeps us, and not vile and false representations of the works of our hands that do so! Pictures and images are the stuff of pagans and idolaters. No wonder you need reminders! Yet you receive nothing. [END QUOTE]

Regarding your second statement, “Also pope that is denouncing Jesus as the son of God but as only human,” can you provide us with an exact quote? I think you meant to say “announcing,” not “denouncing.” As for Jesus being human, He was human, as well as being the Son of God. The Scriptures say:

“Men, Israelites, hear these words. Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by powerful works, and wonders and miracles, which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know…” (Acts 2:22 MKJV).

Hebrews 2:16-18 MKJV
(16) For truly He did not take the nature of angels, but He took hold of the seed of Abraham.
(17) Therefore in all things it behooved Him to be made like His brothers, that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of His people.
(18) For in that He Himself has suffered, having been tempted, He is able to rescue those who are being tempted.

“For we do not have a high priest who cannot be touched with the feelings of our infirmities, but was in all points tempted just as we are, yet without sin” (Hebrews 4:15 MKJV).

Have you come out of a Catholic background? Victor did - have you red his testimony and story, wHaT tHe LoRd HaS dOnE wItH mE?

Also, William, have you been in touch with us before?

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Catholicism”