Coming Out of Formal Religion

Correspondence regarding the case for coming out of the church systems built by men.
Connie

Coming Out of Formal Religion

Post by Connie »

As an example: David Wilkerson did not leave Formal Religion..Does this mean all churches practicing formal religion as most do is wrong? IM in agreement with You for some time..How ever, would this include ALL the many thousands of churches in the U S ? IM confused on this because what would be right? Would this mean all the Sunday people who flock to Mans Tradition Churches are in Error? What does this mean as far as sin goes?? Would the people in error not be accepted by God because they go to church? I cant explain what I mean completely..I think You know what IM asking..

I have felt this way for years..I want to worship and fellowship with other believers but I do not like the meaningless traditions stuff.. Church is not Christ with christmas trees.. easter (the word easter makes me cringe) bunny and easter egg hunts(un real) passing the plate for $$, selling cookies for camp money in church in the sanctuary, on and on..

I realize we can have Bible Study at home, gather with other like Believers Etc..In your opinion would all these people who go to church on Sunday be in Sin and going to hell?? I did like David Wilkerson s sermons..Thank You from Connie..IVE been to Messianic Churches and many others..I had to see everything in action..

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Coming Out of Formal Religion

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Connie,
Does this mean all churches practicing formal religion as most do is wrong?
Would this mean all the Sunday people who flock to Mans Tradition Churches are in Error?
“Would the people in error not be accepted by God because they go to church?”
Here's God's answer to those questions:

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 MKJV
(14) Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship does righteousness have with lawlessness? And what partnership does light have with darkness?
(15) And what agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever?
(16) And what agreement does a temple of God have with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
(17) Therefore come out from among them and be separated, says the Lord, and do not touch the unclean thing. And I will receive you
(18) and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Does not the other side of the equation imply that if you don't come out from among them and be separated, but continue to touch the unclean thing, that God will NOT be a Father to you and you SHALL NOT be sons and daughters of the Lord Almighty? What other conclusion can one possibly draw?

Again, “And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you may not be partakers of her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues” (Revelation 18:4 MKJV).

Does God send plagues on His own sons and daughters? He certainly does not. What kind of father would He be to do so?

You ask:
“What does this mean as far as sin goes??
“In your opinion would all these people who go to church on Sunday be in Sin and going to hell??
What is sin? If you disobey God's commands, are you not sinning? And what does a Holy God have to do with those who don't obey Him?

Those who disobey God sin; those who sin are in sin. How can it be otherwise? Those who are in sin aren't just going to hell; they ARE in hell. Death and hell follow immediately after sin, just as Adam and Eve died the moment they disobeyed God and partook of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Now you're learning why you aren't to so much as TOUCH the unclean thing! See how it defiles and confounds one's mind. You have much to unlearn, don't you, even as we did.

The Truth never yields to men's notions and works. As the Scripture says, God is no respecter of persons.

“Then Peter opened his mouth and said, Truly I see that God is no respecter of persons; but in every nation he who fears Him and works righteousness is accepted with Him” (Acts 10:34-35 MKJV).

And His Law is immutable:

“Do not think that I have come to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to destroy but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, Till the heaven and the earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any way pass from the Law until all is fulfilled” (Matthew 5:17-18 MKJV).

Yes, Jesus paid for our Law-breaking, that is, our sins. However, it does not give anyone the license to continue in sin. Instead, it brings wrath.

Why should it surprise you that the world is devoid of faith? Didn't Jesus say it would be as in the days of Noah?

“And shall not God avenge His own elect who cry day and night to Him, though He has been long-suffering over them? I say to you that He will avenge them speedily. Yet when the Son of Man comes, shall He find faith on the earth” (Luke 18:7-8 MKJV).

Keep reading our writings - the answers are there. But above all, believe and obey the Lord Jesus Christ. Your salvation comes directly from Him and your response by faith.

Try these writings, and if you've red them already, read them again:

The Case for Coming Out
The Church
Counterfeit Christianity
The Cross - Only the Death Sentence Will Avail
The Fellowship of the Saints
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit
The Gathering
The High Places
The True Marks of a Cult

Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Connie

Re: Coming Out of Formal Religion

Post by Connie »

Thank You..I Have been confused on the entire CHURCH thing..I have not been 2 church in 4 years or so..ITS hard to believe all or most of the churches are in error and very SAD..IVE been reading what You advised..I have many questions..Thanks again..

Prodigal Daughter

Return to “The Case for Coming Out”