The Lord hears your cry.

Correspondence regarding the case for coming out of the church systems built by men.
Cristina

The Lord hears your cry.

Post by Cristina »

My facebook name
Cris Arriola
i am Cristina..
I would love to participate i do not use the emails..so much..is there any way we canbuse faceboo messanger
Love your false prophet..white article
It had so much sincronicity w ehat i was thinkin
I am sad cause i left all the illusions of this world..i left my gly..atheist..friends...new agers
My country even my profession
I feel like i die or i will like to dithete is sadness in my heart
And Jesusvdie for mr...for this ungrsteful humanity
I tepent of all my sins and my dirty way of life
I need Jesus...i need to be In Him
Thank you
Cristina..Cris Arriola

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: The Lord hears your cry.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Cristina, welcome to The Path of Truth,

“Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke on you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest to your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light”
(Matthew 11:28-30 MKJV).

It's good that you write. We hear your cry - the Lord hears your cry. You have nothing to fear and everything to look forward to, if you continue on the path He has begun in you.

If you register on the Forum, we will send you information for joining us at a Sabbath chat (it is text and we have translation into Spanish there). We also meet several times during the week to read the Bible and visit over the phone. We will supply you with those instructions as well, after you register (from any page on the site - click on “Forum”).

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Paul and Victor

Return to “The Case for Coming Out”