Great article Re: Nigerian Preachers

Correspondence regarding the case for coming out of the church systems built by men.
Tess

Great article Re: Nigerian Preachers

Post by Tess »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Hi Victor and Paul

Wow! Praise God for raising up people who will speak the truth. We are living in such times that so much fabrication is around us and to arrive at your site today (after having heard some of a sermon by one of the Nigerian pastors) was really good.

I have first hand experience of having been ripped off by Gloria Copeland, as well as Joyce Meyer, Dollar, the dude with white hair who said he went to heaven! and many others. In fact my husband and I got swept up into a financial ministry and 30+ thousand dollars later discovered we had been tricked out of our money. Still, we gave it in good faith believing God would use it to spread the Good News. We also lost 3K to the Christian Outreach Centre in Brisbane - for their new carpet would you believe?! Eeek, that's what happens when you come from a Catholic background and flounder around looking for the truth. That's what also happens when we are raised without the word of God as I didn't get a bible until my mid 40s and that was NIV. Believe me, the path was long and painful.

These days we stick with the KJV and I especially live in the new testament. We write music to the KJV scripture and thank God everyday for an awesome woman whom he used to rescue us out of the slimy pit the Copelands had dropped us in. Long story but one fateful day this elderly missionary said to me on the phone "have you ever watched the way Kenneth Copeland hits the bible when he talks? His hand resembles a claw and he strikes the bible repeatedly as he talks?" As it happened I had just finished watching a recording of the daily Believers programme which aired here in Brisbane at 4.00am and that was exactly what he had done. All of a sudden I saw it............can't tell you how stupid I felt as the truth began to be revealed, but at the same time I am so very very grateful to know the truth.

We had been writing music inspired by God's word and after the revelation began to write music and songs of His Word! So I want to share with you our Psalm 91 on Youtube. We have made nothing from our music which we consider our ministry but keep putting it out there as it is the true word of God and if you could be in the studio when recording you would feel the anointing that flows into the music. To God be ALL the praise, honor and glory forevermore!!! Everything, and I mean everything, tries to stop the recording sessions - which I'm sure you're no strangers to. :)

Keep up your great work of exposing these foul spirits that have taken once devoted, dedicated preachers and enticed them into the world. As we know in James 4:4 (KJV)

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

I was also interested to note that you use a Modern KJV version of the bible. I know that the New KJV has had over 100,000 words removed from the original KJV (this was explained to me by our elderly missionary friend). I did a recording of KJV where I changed the olde world English to modern - eg doeth to does. This was to have an easy to listen to version for people who had difficulty reading the KJV. Again it's free on Youtube

Here's Psalm 91 and I pray you will both be mightily blessed and strengthened in your spiritual and physical lives to do whatever it is you are commissioned to do for our awesome Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ - the great I AM.

All the best

Tess

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE1mWR6xbt8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Great article Re: Nigerian Preachers

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Tess, thank you for your letter. My wife and I appreciated your rendition of Psalm 91. You have a fine voice and you use it well and, most importantly, for the Lord Jesus Christ's glory. All good!

I get it about your path. You've been through a few danger zones and suffered a share of setbacks, but you have come through, it seems. As for your losses, the Lord is the Resurrection. He kills and makes alive. He replenishes, restores, and makes all things new. Nothing is too hard for Him. And, He's Faithful and True. All good!

The only thing that can ever hurt us is our unbelief… nothing else. “Believe and it will go well for you; don't believe and it won't go well for you” - words similar to what the Lord once said to me. So it is. I've known both, the unbelief far more than I care to think or remember. I'm ashamed of that but that's the way it is. So we get up and go on until we reach the end of the journey set out for us. What else and what better is there to do?

Take advantage of what the Lord has given us to give. You may have a problem with some things we declare, but the Lord is able to bring you through.

Thank you again for writing, Tess. It's good to hear from you of some of the trials you've had at the hands of the destroyer's servants, all of which work for good. Isn't that good to know?

Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “The Case for Coming Out”