Your Testimony

Letters from those finding their way in faith.
Keri

Your Testimony

Post by Keri »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Hello Victor

I came across your website via The Olivet Journal

I have sent a copy of what I write here, to there

Hello Olivia

My name is Keri Hanson

I live in Australia

I do not want to bother you or take up too much of your time. I believe you will know whether further contact is warranted.

I am writing to you because last week while praying together with my 20 year old son, The Lord showed me a picture of an upturned hand with seeds of various kinds upon it, followed by a small scene of a beautiful field of various wild flowers. I thanked him.

The next day was Mothers Day (Sunday). In church was a guest speaker who spoke on The Kingdom ..... From Matthew. I knew I had been given a glimpse ..... During further worship down the front I was looking upwards at a stained glass window with The Cross on it, and The Cross became alive, turning the brightest shining silver/white and the words about the two edged sword came to me. A deeply moving experience.

I searched my Bible, and stories about Melchizedek unfolded, a little deep for my understanding.

I was deeply grateful and spoke to the Lord thankfully saying I don't really "get" why He would give one such as me such a beautiful blessing.

I am truly no one of any importance. I have no worldly ambitions or great knowledge or amazing achievements or anything. My only desire is to spend time with Him, learning His ways and teachings.

I don't know if I have any Jewish roots. All I know is that He absolutely loves me. I absolutely know that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and died to wash me clean by his broken body and spilled blood. I absolutely 100% believe also that the Holy Spirit lives and breathes and works tirelessly, gently and relentlessly doing the Fathers Will.

I "found" your site "by accident", and feel very happy about that.

Speaking to God, and asking in prayer, how should I now proceed, He directed me to Romans 12 and 13

Thank you for your time and study of His Word

warm regards

Keri Hanson

This is added ........... Your testimony has Blessed me and I felt compelled to contact you to let you know that

There is much to read and learn from The Path of Truth ......... this is what I will be doing, how my Son and I will be spending the majority of our time.

Simply ........... Thank You

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Your Testimony

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Keri,

Good to hear from you; thank you! May the Lord abundantly bless you in the true faith of the saints and knowledge of the Lord and His ways.

You write, “I don't know if I have any Jewish roots.” If you believe, you have the genuine Abrahamic “Jewish roots.” As Paul writes:

“For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that outwardly in flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart; in spirit and not in letter; whose praise is not from men, but from God” (Romans 2:28-29 MKJV).

“It is the Spirit that makes alive, the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit and are life” (John 6:63 MKJV).

As a word of admonishment, while the Olivet Journal website says some true things and identifies many false teachers, the “ministry” is not of the Lord Jesus Christ, not in the least. I see they have our site as one of interest....

Islam is the beast of the hour and its hate of Israel and Christianity, both false and true, is spectacular. Islam's agenda is to conquer the world, establish a caliphate and put it under Sharia law. Islam's god is the moon god of war.

All these things are under the sovereignty of God, Who works both good and evil for eventual good. The author of The Olivet Journal has many fetishes, none of which serve the God she professes to worship.

Victor

Return to “Finding Our Way In Faith”