Speechless in Miami

Letters from those finding their way in faith.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Speechless in Miami

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Speechless in Miami
To: TPOT
Date: 5/27/2015 9:20 AM

I've been reading on & off for about a month, there's so much truth here! I had to contact you brothers to say thank you for your obedience. I don't know where to start but I do feel the Lord led me to your site. My prayer for the longest is for us (my family & I) not to be deceived any longer. I have for years considered & call todays churches social clubs in which I was a regular attendee! There were many things in recent years that made me feel increasingly uncomfortable & I now I know why!

About 5 years ago the leader of the church we were in invited W V Grant to come "minister". I was SHOCKED at what was going on night after night. His one week stay was extended to 2 weeks wherein he did nothing but lie & fleece the congregation. Your description of these false prophets is 100 percent true as the Lord has revealed.

My question: through all the false teachings & doctrines I came to believe this sickness I have could be God's will. It's kidney disease. I had a transplant that failed almost immediately & thought perhaps I was out of Gods will doing that. This all began 24 years ago. In reading this site I've come to believe that I am in sin. If I dont know what the strongholds may be in my life what can I do?

I appreciate your assistance.

Sincerely, Nathalie

Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 4:54 PM
To: Nathalie
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk'
Subject: Re: Speechless in Miami

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly." (Psalms 84:11 MKJV)

Welcome Nathalie,

No doubt the Lord has led you here to confirm the truth you've been sensing over the years, in order for you to walk in it and live. That's what John said of Gaius, whose soul was prospered by the truth he believed and walked in:

"Beloved, in regard to all things I pray that you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. For I rejoiced greatly when the brothers came and testified of the truth that is in you, even as you walk in the truth" (3 John 1:2-3 MKJV).

Have you red God Heals Today, His Way? Even if you have, read it again and let us know what you receive from it. The Lord will not withhold life-giving instruction from the one who comes to Him.

Luke 11:9-13 MKJV
(9) And I say to you, Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you.
(10) For everyone who asks receives. And he who seeks finds. And to him who knocks it shall be opened.
(11) For what father of you, if the son asks for bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a snake for a fish?
(12) Or if he shall ask for an egg, will he give him a scorpion?
(13) If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?

Share with us more about your spiritual and health history, Nathalie. Lord willing, we will have more to say. The will of the Lord Jesus Christ be done, and His Name glorified!

She whom honors Him, her will He honor.

Paul and Victor

Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 10:21 PM
To: Paul Cohen
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: Speechless in Miami

Hello Paul, I praise God & thank you for responding. I have begun reading God Heals today His way. I have actually started it twice but intend to finish it this time. I will let you know what I've received when done. It's almost like a reprogramming that needs to take place - reprogrammed with God's truth!!!

I was born out of wedlock to a mother who hid her pregnancy from her family until her sister visited her & found out. Her family is "Baptist". Since she was single my grandmother raised me until the age of 5 when my mother married my "dad" who was in the Air Force & we left Canada & moved to the US, first Texas then Alaska, where they still abide today. I remember meeting my "dad" & immediately disliked him. He began to molest me for many years. I really don't think my mom knew.

We never went to church but people came by & spoke to her one day & she sent my brother & I to a Baptist church, I was 7. I can remember being told about Jesus & repeating a prayer, then I was asked if I felt any different to which I replied "no". When I was around 14 I went to church with a friend & her family, they were church of God or church of God in Christ, I don't remember. but I do remember having an experience there that I couldn't explain. I went to the front for prayer, after the pastor anointed my head I felt like I was walking on air & began crying, my knees were weak & I was trembling but I didn't want to leave. Later I thought I did something wrong when my brother told my mom I was crying at church, I can't remember her response though.

When I was 17 or 18 I went to church with friends again, I decided to stay after hearing a message that tugged at my heart. It was from Revelation 1: 18. "I am He that lived and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. The message was presented very passionately. I began to feel convicted about going to clubs Saturday night then church the next morning. I had to avoid my friends that were continuing to do this & made excuses not to go, they mocked but I didnt care. I would read the Bible now & then but it wasn't really encouraged from the pastor as far as I can remember. I dont know when I stopped attending but I wasn't comfortable with some of the behavior I saw from fellow choir members & the hypocrisy of my friends. I was too young to know that it wasn't about what they were doing but what I was doing.

I was introduced to my husband at my second job. He instantly did not want to be apart from me. I found out he had a drug addiction. One night while under the influence the Lord allowed me to see what I had only heard of: a demonic entity in full control of my boyfriend. This thing talked to me the whole night, pretending to be the boyfriend, it told me something the boyfriend had never revealed to me. I had kept it in my room & wouldn't let it out, I got my roomates Bible & tried on my own confronting it, I had no idea what to do, I didn't know my Bible. I knew a few references to the enemy & tried looking for it & it first spit then kicked the Bible out of my hand at lightning speed. In my ignorance the Lord protected me!! When that thing lifted me off the floor with one finger, I told it to let me go or else & I looked upwards, without saying anything. It dropped me & walked away. God did not allow harm to come to me.

When Manny woke up I told him everything & it was very hard for him to believe. We lived in sin until I couldn't deal with the drugs anymore, I attempted leaving & he attempted suicide. I later got pregnant, we got married. I now felt a greater need to seek God for Manny's freedom, still not realizing my own bondage. I started reading my Bible more & learning more attending church often.

During my second pregnancy I learned Manny was having an affair. I hurt so bad I could not eat. It was at this time doctors told me my kidneys were failing. I had no previous health problems. 3 years later God graciously answered our prayers for a girl. One year after that the kidneys completely failed & I began dialysis. We moved to Florida June of 1993, I started dialysis March of 1994. The plan was to come here for a transplant. I did not ask God about that before the move. I did after, I wasnt sure if I should. Doctors, nurses, friends I made in church kept saying I should. I finally did. around 2005. The whole thing was a mess from the beginning, I almost lost my life, but obviously God controls that. I currently do treatments 3 days a week, 4:50 am - 8:05 am, I go home prepare, then go to work.

Can you please recommend which translated Bible I should get? I have many questions but I will finish reading what God says about healing, write what I receive from Him & my questions.

I thank you for your time, this was very lengthy and it doesnt cover everything.

Yes, Lord willing, I will hear from you again.

Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 1:30 PM
To: Nathalie
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk'
Subject: Re[3]: Speechless in Miami

Hi Nathalie,

We appreciate hearing what you've shared about yourself and your life. The Lord has given you an openness and simplicity of heart to receive from Him. This is a precious gift to be treasured above everything, because receiving from Him means receiving Him. Therefore cleave to Him in whatever He shows you, because He is your life.

"Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls; who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it" (Matthew 13:45-46 MKJV).

"Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life" (Proverbs 4:23 MKJV).

You write about your reading at The Path of Truth:

"It's almost like a reprogramming that needs to take place - reprogrammed with God's truth!!!"

Amen; you've been defiled by false religion, but God and His truth are greater.

Yes, in your youthful ignorance the Lord did protect you from the demonic power in Manny and many other things, but you have also suffered because of your sins and ignorance. You write:

"I have many questions but I will finish reading what God says about healing, write what I receive from Him & my questions."

There is a specific reason and cause for your kidney failure. Ask Him to show you.

You ask:

"Can you please recommend which translated Bible I should get?"

As you can see on our site, we quote from many versions. There are none that are perfect, but some are better than others. And some are just plain bad, which we generally avoid.

If you have no problem with the English, the King James is a good Bible to use. The Modern King James Version changes the archaic expressions to modern, but because not many were produced it isn't available in print except at high cost.

We use an electronic copy of the Modern King James on our computers from E-Sword.net - a free program you can load and compare many Bible translations - I recommend you check it out to see which version you may want to purchase in hard copy. Look at the versions we use and ask God for wisdom and guidance. Because of various differences in source material and styles, it's good to compare verses at times, which is what we do on the computer with E-Sword.

Remember, it's not the Bible but the Lord Who gives you understanding of what He says in the Bible. He quickens the truth because He is the Truth. If you have further questions on this matter, let us know. As much as is possible, be specific.

Have you seen on our website that we gather every Sabbath, Saturday at noon Mountain Standard Time? This is an opportunity to hear the teaching and counsel of the Lord as He guides our time of sharing our lives and issues of importance. If you're interested in attending, let us know and we will send you simple instructions on how to do this.

Paul

Return to “Finding Our Way In Faith”