Some new words in my heart/Repentance

Letters from those finding their way in faith.
Rolande

Some new words in my heart/Repentance

Post by Rolande »

Good evening every one,

Well perhaps some of you can give me a feedback on those words that i receive in my heart when i go in repentance : this is what i am hearing in my heart: I may not write it properly but it is like this: Shala ala baka. Can i received some help here thank you :roll:

Rolande

Beryl Knipe

Re: Some new words in my heart/Repentance

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi Rolande,

I will leave this up to the elders to answer. I wouldn't have a clue what that could mean - except - there is a person named Ala Baka in Poland and there's a musical group (Indian, I think) named, Aminu Ala Baka Daboo. I would be pleased to hear what others have to say.

Beryl.

Rolande

Post by Rolande »

Rolande wrote:Good evening every one,

Well perhaps some of you can give me a feedback on those words that i receive in my heart when i go in repentance : this is what i am hearing in my heart: I may not write it properly but it is like this: "Shela ala baka". I think it is Hebrew ( old Hebrew) Can i received some help here thank you :roll:

Rolande

Scott Sandell

Post by Scott Sandell »

For me, it has no meaning.

Scott

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Rolande,

I think you need to get on with learning the truth and walking in the faith of the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, and obedience to Him. This is likely a distraction not worth pursuing. If I'm wrong, may the Lord correct me.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

I agree, Victor.

Return to “Finding Our Way In Faith”