I firmly believe that it was no accident that I came upon your site

Letters from those finding their way in faith.
Robert

I firmly believe that it was no accident that I came upon your site

Post by Robert »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT IT WAS NO ACCIDENT THAT I CAME UPON YOUR SIGHT.LIVING IN A “POSTMODERN”WORLD WHERE EVERYHTING IS “RELATIVE”ACCORDING TO ONES OWN IDEAS AND FEELINGS,YOUR SITE IS QUITE REFRESHING AND AMAZING.

YOUR SITE COULD EASILY BE DISMISSED AS YOUR VERSION OF TRUTH.I WOULD DISAGREE.I SENSE AN INNER KNOWING AND DISCERNMENT THAT TRULY SETS YOUR SITE APART FROM OTHERS I HAVE VISITED.

AS A CHILD OF THE “SIXTIES” I HAVE BEEN DOWN MANY ROADS.I FIRST HEARD THE GOSPEL PREACHED IN 2003.PRIOR TO THIS IWAS ADRIFT IN A NEW AGE WORLD WHICH WAS, AT THAT POINT IN TIME IN MY LIFE A RELEIF FROM BEING RAISED IN CATHOLICISM.I AM CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF A “BIBLE BELEIVING CHUIRCH”YOUR SITE IS VERY COMPREHENSIVE AND I LOOK FORWARD TO EXPLORING IT.

Paul Cohen

Re: I firmly believe that it was no accident that I came upon your site

Post by Paul Cohen »

Welcome to The Path of Truth, Robert!

No, no accident at all in your coming here. Whatever we have of true and godly value is none of our doing but only by God's grace.

So seeing that this is God's work, do avail yourself of what the Lord Jesus Christ has freely given us. Know there is a price for what you hear and see, which is everything you have and are, according to His Own Words:

“So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsakes not all that he has, he cannot be My disciple” (Luke 14:33 KJV).

“Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me” (Matthew 16:24 MKJV).

You won't hear this teaching in truth or see it in effect in men's churches, because they're there to preserve men's lives in this world and not to bring them into the Kingdom of Heaven. Read Victors testimony and the story of what God has done with his life, which illuminates the reality of these things. He too was raised a Catholic, tried New Age, and came through other religious organizations after he received forgiveness from the Lord and began to follow Him.

Take your time reading and look around at what else on our site speaks to you in your present circumstances. Let us know if you have any questions.

If you'd like to receive emails we send out in response to general questions and contentions, let me know and I'll add you to our blind carbon copy mailing list. There is also our forum, which you can read or participate in as you choose.

Tell us more about yourself, too, Robert, if you're willing and able.

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Finding Our Way In Faith”