I just wanted to say thank you for all you do in His service

Letters from those finding their way in faith.
Kevin

I just wanted to say thank you for all you do in His service

Post by Kevin »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Victor, Paul

I just wanted to say thank you for all you do in His (Jesus Christ) service.

The LORD has used the content of your website to teach and bless me in the last week or so.

Kevin

If any of you receive a word from the LORD for me, please reply with it.

Thanks again, sincerely.

Victor Hafichuk

Re: I just wanted to say thank you for all you do in His ser

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your note. We always appreciate hearing from those being ministered to at ThePathofTruth, the Lord Jesus Christ's website for those who are given to hear and receive the Truth.

Religion is one thing that will not do with the Lord. He wants reality; He wants truth in the inward parts. He desires and indeed, demands, honesty. In getting honest with God and giving yourself to walk in the Truth, you're on your way to being made free:

“And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:32 MKJV)

“Therefore if the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.” (John 8:36 MKJV)

The Word of the Hour and of this day: The Lord God reigns supreme.

Another Canadian, this time from Niagara Falls! I, my wife and others are in the Lethbridge and Iron Springs, AB area; Paul is in Helena, Montana. We also operate Harvest Haven Health and Market Farm, mixed and organic, just outside Lethbridge.

We'd like to hear more specifically how our ministry has helped you, if you're inclined to tell us.

Victor Hafichuk

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Good to hear from you, Kevin.

Are you continuing to read and be blessed by the website the Lord has given us?
Do you have any questions for us, or something to share about yourself and what the Lord is doing with your life?

Why do you call yourself “OnlyBereaved”?

Paul

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hi Paul,

Yes, I am currently on part 3 of Victor's book (I've already read much/most from the main site).

The LORD initially brought me to the site somehow (seemingly at random) to show me about the mark of Cain and the false love of Satan. This really helped clarify some things for me that I couldn't make sense of - revelation received on that.

I had never heard of you guys or of your website before, and I don't remember the web-link trail, He used etc. Once aware of the site, I just pretty much kept going back until I had read most of the content.

It's funny you mentioned OnlyBereaved, right after I sent the e-mail (using a browser on a PC that I normally don't access g-mail on), I realized that my name associated with this e-mail was OnlyBereaved, and that it had an old picture of me with piercings in my face. I am trying to remove the picture and I think I have corrected the name to Brother Kevin.

OnlyBereaved was an old band I was in, and when establishing my gmail account I must have input that as the first name and a period as the last (in the name field associated with the account).

I have been in a wilderness or a time of trial in the last year or so. I am waiting on the LORD for some direction and trying to let Him do what He wants with me during this time. Your site has been helpful in the process.

Thanks again, glory to the LORD, of course, but thanks for what you do in His service. I appreciate it.

Kevin

Return to “Finding Our Way In Faith”