You judge you will be judged, move on and forgive.

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Daniel

You judge you will be judged, move on and forgive.

Post by Daniel »

I must say a lot of the verses and you use to fight your brother and sisters are taken out of context.
Why do you hate God's family so much that you would do all this?
No human is perfect but we have because it's just one who is, God himself.
By the way you judge you will be judged, move on and forgive.

Daniel

Victor Hafichuk

Re: You judge you will be judged, move on and forgive.

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

“Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew MY people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.” (Isaiah 58:1 KJV)

Daniel, who are you to defy the Commandment of the Lord to His prophets? And shall we defer to your pontifical judgment by decree without evidence and sure testimony? You expect us to take your word for it, do you? And who are you?

We certainly have forgiven and moved on, if having anything personal to forgive in the first place, but God will not overlook the sins and blasphemies of those who call themselves Jews and are not, but do lie:

“Behold, I give out of those of the synagogue of Satan, those saying themselves to be Jews and are not, but lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.” (Revelation 3:9 MKJV)

Did you have anyone in particular in mind, or are they all God's family in your blind, milquetoast judgment?

Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Congratulations on using kjv :-)
But that verse is about Israel and not us gentiles
I am just a adopted son by grace trough faith.
Matthew 23:2-3
2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

John 8:44
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

So even if the their father is the devil when they speak from the seat of Moses even Jesus told us observe and do as they bid.

Romans 12:4-10
4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

Exodus 31:1-11
?1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 2 See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: 3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, 4 To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, 5 And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship. 6 And I, behold, I have given with him Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee; 7 The tabernacle of the congregation, and the ark of the testimony, and the mercy seat that is thereupon, and all the furniture of the tabernacle, 8 And the table and his furniture, and the pure candlestick with all his furniture, and the altar of incense, 9 And the altar of burnt offering with all his furniture, and the laver and his foot, 10 And the cloths of service, and the holy garments for Aaron the priest, and the garments of his sons, to minister in the priest's office, 11 And the anointing oil, and sweet incense for the holy place: according to all that I have commanded thee shall they do.

As I try to point out is that every man if gifted by God to do something, why attack people for their faults and not see them for gift God has for us trough them?

As the priest and prophet Eli is an good example for, he was God's instrument, though he was not formiliar with the way Hanna acted, nor did he correct his sons, but still he was a prophet.

Yea some, Smith Wigglesworth, Todd White, Paul Washer, Sid Roth, Derek Prince, Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn, Billy Graham, John Calvin, John Bevere, Rodney Howard Browne, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, Joyce Meyer.

But mainly because they say things that get me interested to study the bible more, it's funny how there are so many others by the standards you use that should be on the list;-)

Well have a nice sabbath;-)

Daniel

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Daniel,

You should know the KJV has much error and deliberate falsification of true doctrine, notwithstanding it also has its strengths. (Is the King James Authorized Version the Perfect Word of God?)

You refer to “that verse” but don't say which one. You likely speak of:

“Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew MY people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.” (Isaiah 58:1 KJV)

Yes, God was speaking to Isaiah concerning Israel, but the principle holds. He sends His prophets to speak to His people at any time of need, as the New Testament repeatedly testifies. Are you not familiar with it? Luke, Paul, Peter and John speak of prophets, and as spokespersons themselves for God in the office of apostleship. As those worshiping the Father in spirit and truth, they speak forth prophetically to all saints.

If you are an adopted son, having His Spirit, you either should know these things or humble yourself to a place where you're teachable, instead of presuming to know so much when you know so little. The Lord resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

As I try to point out is that every man if gifted by God to do something, why attack people for their faults and not see them for gift God has for us trough them?

No attacking here, but rebuking, reproving the works of darkness and unveiling false brethren, of whom the saints are to beware. We are helping them to beware, as shepherds look to protect sheep from wolves. You assume the persons we discuss are part of the Body of Christ, but are they? How do you know they aren't wolves (predatory unbelievers) in sheep's clothing (doctrine, speech and mannerisms)?

Do you know better than we? Could be. Obviously, you presume so. Are you going by revelation and anointing from God or are you judging after the appearance? Do you know the difference?

What do you do with these verses, Daniel?

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV
(13) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

Matthew 24:22-24 MKJV
(22) And unless those days should be shortened, no flesh would be saved. But for the elect's sake, those days shall be shortened.
(23) Then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ! Or, There! Do not believe it.
(24) For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect.

You don't know what to make of those words, do you?

As the priest and prophet Eli is an good example for, he was God's instrument, though he was not formiliar with the way Hanna acted, nor did he correct his sons, but still he was a prophet.

Where do you find in the Scriptures that Eli was a prophet? Nonetheless, he was God's appointed priest. None of these people listed as false teachers are appointed as men of God.

Sid Roth, Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn, Billy Graham, John Calvin, Rodney Howard Browne, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland...these are all seed of the serpent, appealing to the carnal pleasure seekers of this world, opportunists using the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Roth is a showman, an exhibitionist; Joel, an entertainer; Hinn a snake, liar, thief and robber; Graham a manpleaser; Calvin a ruthless murderer; Rodney Howard Browne a demon-possessed mocker; Kenneth and Gloria, Satan incarnated.

Did we say men of God don't err at times or sin? Have we said they were perfect or that they have all doctrine perfected? Scriptures declare that every saint of God has erred. Of a good man, it is recorded:

Psalms 37:23-24 MKJV
(23) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD; and He delights in his way.
(24) Though he fall, he shall not be cast down; for the LORD upholds his hand.

God revealed these things to me long ago, beginning with the prince of deceivers: How the Lord Exposed Billy Graham, as sincere as he may have appeared and as right as some of his doctrine has been.

But we aren't talking about righteous men. You've never seen the Kingdom of God. You've never perceived the powers of darkness. To you, they're alike, some good, some bad; nothing to bother about. You're wrong, dead wrong, and because you're dead wrong, you're dead.

Victor

Return to “Judging by Appearance”