I read tour publication. You the first class idiot I have ever seen.

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Johnson

I read tour publication. You the first class idiot I have ever seen.

Post by Johnson »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I read tour publication you the first class idiot I have ever seen. You are anti Christ for all your write up. You better give tour life to Jesus, your thinking and intellect had been twisted to suit your purpose and you devoted your time to write so much to discredit men of God. Jesus will reveal himself tp you

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: I read tour publication. You the first class idiot I have ever seen.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

My, my Johnson, but you ARE disturbed! So much so that your Jesus is shining all over and through you. If he is anything like you, all of creation has such a wonderful day to look forward to...or not?

Might you need deliverance, friend, by the True, Biblical, Crucified and Risen from the dead, Living, Present Lord of lords and King of kings, Savior of all men, Jesus Christ? To us it seems quite so.

Out of curiosity, we have many false teachers posted. Which post is it that disturbs you in particular? Might it be the devilish Nigerians, “Dr.” Owuor, or who? Those posts seem to draw the most and nastiest of colors out of their devotees.

Victor and Paul

Return to “Judging by Appearance”