I seriously recommend to you guys born-again medication.

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Dele

I seriously recommend to you guys born-again medication.

Post by Dele »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Wao! What a revelation from you. That so great. Just read a peace of your article about sabbath discussion with myles munroe. Seriously I can't argue with you guys about your write ups but I seriously recommend to you guys born-again medication. Need to be born again and be feel with the Holyspirit. Beacause you guys are missing it. Who on earth gives you guys write to condem and judge someone like that. When it you guys who are trying to sow evil seeds. You guys are the white wash sepulchre. Sabbath keepers and missing your way to heaven. You need the Spirit of God inside of you to beare you witness that you are God's children.. Nobody I mean no human on earth knows why mounros had to go way he and others went and somedays He Almighty is gonna tell is and many more. Cheerio lot of love Am praying Father in heaven will personally arrest you guys all of yer

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: I seriously recommend to you guys born-again medication.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Luke 13:1-5 MKJV
(1) And some were present at the same time reporting to Him of the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
(2) And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you suppose that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans because they suffered such things?
(3) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
(4) Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem?
(5) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.

We are filled with the Holy Spirit, Dele. That's why you can't condemn what the Lord has given us to say - you can only condemn us without proof. You are of another spirit - Satan, the accuser of the brethren, coming as an angel of light.

“To the Law and to the Testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because no light is in them” (Isaiah 8:20 MKJV).

Paul & Victor

Return to “Judging by Appearance”