God's Righteous Judgment and Exposure of Liars

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Stephanie

God's Righteous Judgment and Exposure of Liars

Post by Stephanie »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

With the judgement, condemnation and accusation you have expressed toward Dick and Joan Deweert, the one truth to be told is that you most certainly do not know or serve the same Almighty God, Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ that I know and witness in the gospels. Where the Spirit of The Lord is, there is freedom. May His Holy Spirit invade your heart, soul and spirit to silence the voice of the accuser of the brethren in Operation within you.

Thank you Jesus, have mercy and have your way.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: God's Righteous Judgment and Exposure of Liars

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“For a time will be when they will not endure sound doctrine, but they will heap up teachers to themselves according to their own lusts, tickling the ear. And they will turn away their ears from the truth and will be turned to myths” (2 Timothy 4:3-4 MKJV).

“For there are indeed many unruly men, vain talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouth you must stop, who subvert whole houses, teaching things not right for the sake of ill gain” (Titus 1:10-11 MKJV).

Stephanie, where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom, but He is nowhere to be found with Deweerts, nor they with Him. They are for freedom from Him, not with Him. They are for freedom in His Name, but they have ardently taken upon themselves His Name in vain. They are for lies, not the Truth that makes free. They have transformed themselves into ministers of righteousness, just like their father, Satan, transforms himself into an angel of light. They are of Satan's false love, which is hatred of God. They are His enemies, and enemies of His friends.

All of this we have proven by the Word of God. You have nothing - no proof - only empty opinion and accusation. You are a hypocrite, a liar who follows another gospel and “Jesus,” not the Lord and Author of the Scriptures.

Revelation 22:10-15 MKJV
(10) And he said to me, Do not seal the Words of the prophecy of this Book; for the time is at hand.
(11) He acting unjustly, let him still act unjustly. And the filthy, let him be filthy still. And the righteous, let him be righteous still. And the holy, let him be holy still.
(12) And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each according as his work is.
(13) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last.
(14) Blessed are they who do His commandments, that their authority will be over the Tree of Life, and they may enter in by the gates into the city.
(15) But outside are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and makes a lie.

God has sent you strong delusion that you should believe a lie and liars. Your time and theirs are up. Judgment has come by the Lion of Judah, Who is not as you have learned of him by lying men.

Paul and Victor

Return to “Judging by Appearance”