Are you for real?

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Stephen

Are you for real?

Post by Stephen »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I just finished reading your little article/page, whatever you want to call it, on Clayton Jennings. Man oh man after reading that and then continuing to look around on your website I can truly say that I hope there are people other than Clayton who are praying for you. Are you really going to sit behind a computer and try to tear apart someone who is going out spreading Jesus name and spreading the Word Of God? I honestly cannot describe the garbage I just read on your site without it being insulting and I'm really trying. I don't know Clayton personally. I just came across him recently on Facebook but I can tell you that he is giving all glory to God. So where you think he's trying to build himself up is beyond me. Just as he said, I'll be praying for you.

Paul Cohen

Re: Are you for real?

Post by Paul Cohen »

Stephen, someone named Laura Perkins wrote the following about our Clayton Jennings posting:

Hello

I was on Facebook and saw a video on a friends page. Loved the video, googled the name, clayton somebody, and your page came up.
Oh my goodness….YOU are the ANTI-christ. The only people Jesus came against…the pharisees, the judgers.
You're sick.
We replied (the same applies to you):
Laura, the Pharisees and “judgers” condemned the Lord without substance or proof because He exposed them, the religious phonies of His day. Clayton Jennings is a proven phony and you come to his defense and condemn us because you're a phony just like him.

Do you actually believe you can produce evidence that we've said something false and malicious? Would you like to try?

Those who are the wheat of the Lord hear our words and are delivered from the destroyer, while the tares of the enemy scoff and rage as they go into the fire.
God doesn't hear the prayers of sinners who stubbornly cling to their sins, Stephen. Furthermore, He doesn't go against Himself, as you would have Him do.

Paul

Stephen

Post by Stephen »

If you believe God doesn't hear the prayers of sinners then I guess we'll all see you in hell. Sorry to pop your self righteous bubble but you are a sinner just as I am just as everyone other than Jesus who ever lived. You guys are so quick to throw stones at everyone else. Why don't you try worrying about the plank in your eye before worrying about the speck in others. Did Jesus not command his disciples to go out and make fishers of men? Do you even understand what that means? You say the same reply apples to me? I'd love to see where I condemned you. I see where I said I'll be praying for you. Is that condemning you to hell in your belief? Let me ask you this. Where does Clayton say he is a prophet or anything other than human? Where did he ask people to praise and worship him? Where did he ask for glory and for people to put him on a pedestal? I don't see it. I see him praying to the Lord. I see him telling others specifically to not put him on a pedestal. I see a man who knows he is a sinner but continues to try to bring as many people as possible to Jesus. I see a fisher of men. A man doing as the Lord commanded. More than what I can say about you.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Stephen,

You're only guessing, though, aren't you? But we know the Lord hears us every day and if you don't know that, we certainly know He doesn't hear you because He doesn't know you and you don't know Him.

Yes, you are right; you are a sinner, and here's what our beloved brother says about sinners:

1 John 3:6-9 MKJV
(6) Everyone who abides in Him does not sin. Everyone who sins has not seen Him nor known Him.
(7) Little children, let no one deceive you. He who does righteousness is righteous, even as that One is righteous.
(8) He who practices sin is of the Devil, for the Devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was revealed, that He might undo the works of the Devil.
(9) Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin, because His seed remains in him, and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

1 John 2:3-5 MKJV
(3) And by this we know that we have known Him, if we keep His commandments.
(4) He who says, I have known Him, and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(5) But whoever keeps His Word, truly in this one the love of God is perfected. By this we know that we are in Him.

No planks here Stephen; they've been removed, which gives us the right, sight, might, and opportunity to remove slivers from the eyes of others, as the Lord said.

We are also fishers of men. Bite our hook, bro; bite our hook; that which seems to be death will be life, but to refuse to be taken by the Great Fisherman will leave you in hell, in the deeps, where you presently reside, where we once were until we were taken in by His grace.

Clayton didn't say he was a prophet or other than human, nor did we accuse him of such. He just pretends the Matchless Life of none other than the Inimitable One, which is blasphemy, and which is a call to recognition...of his act and not of the One he, in the flesh, presumes to portray. Is that good? Not exactly. And you are an idolater to defend him - his fruit, which proves our point.

He isn't asking for glory or praise by word, only by act. He hasn't asked to be put on a pedestal; he has only decided to steal the Lord's pedestal, which is worse.

That's more than you can say for us, truly. Is there anything, Stephen, that you can say that is of worth to God and man? We know otherwise. You need to repent of your idolatry, but it seems your accommodations in hell are too pleasurable. So stay and see where they lead, and see you will, and then you'll realize how wrong you've been and how right we are.

Take the plank out of your eye and make it single because about now, it's awfully dark in there. Is your self-righteous bubble popped? Did you not know you had one and that you spoke to a mirror, hypocrite?

Victor

Stephen

Post by Stephen »

If you can honestly send a message like that and believe that you are fully without sin and have the right to cast judgement and make assumptions of people who you have never even met than I feel so bad for you. I will be praying for your group. To believe that you are capable of completely removing sin from your life is just too much.

You might as well tell me you can walk on water, speak in tongues and heal the sick with just a touch. Every time I read something from you guys it's just blasphemy over and over again. You try to twist the bible in order to justify your own cause. We'll see at the end times where you all sit. I know where I sit, with my lord and saviour.

Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Also just FYI... If I had claimed to be sinless and told you of your sin and what to fix than yes I would have been a hypocrite. But just quoting the bible for you to read so that you might actually gain insight from the bible does not make me a hypocrite. I can't even believe you call yourselves Christians with this type of talk. Talk about being full of yourselves. Might wanna check that idol bro.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

You can reject our judgment, Stephen; it is worthless, because if you examine closely the correspondence between us, we express only opinion, little fact or Scripture, while you deal strictly in fact and Scripture with no opinion. Have you taken note of this very important “fact”?

Besides, living without sin is impossible and certainly not the will of God. Jesus Christ never called on men to repent or laid down His life to set them free. And if He did, Who is He to think He could overcome Satan and the world? He knows better and wouldn't expect such a miracle from His finite, corrupt creatures, who are so full of themselves...at least we are though you aren't.

So sad that you feel badly for us. With sin mixed in with your sadness, you are in a most unenviable and hopeless state.

You don't think a saint can walk on water, speak in tongues or heal by the laying on of hands? Of course not! Why should you believe anything other than what you think and decide the Bible says? That would be blasphemy, right?

At “the end times,” you'll certainly be sitting with your lord and saviour and even are, sitting and watching where we sit without understanding.

“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried [not left in sin and sinning]. But the wicked shall do wickedly [they'll keep sinning]. And none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand” (Daniel 12:10 MKJV).

Meanwhile, you'll be praying for us, won't you? But really, are your prayers so efficacious that they could move God to save such blasphemers as us? Wow! That makes the thought of walking on water so easy! Or maybe not, considering what kind of salvation you preach, which leaves people in sin and death. You'll be keeping that to yourself, because God doesn't hear you and you don't hear Him.

Victor and Paul

Stephen

Post by Stephen »

I love how you keep reading into things and accusing me of calling you things I never did. Stay self righteous bro. Remember Jesus loves you.

Sent from my iPhone

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”