Clayton Jennings is false because he portrays JESUS in a play????

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Joshua

Clayton Jennings is false because he portrays JESUS in a play????

Post by Joshua »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

You seem to want to draw anger from people and want them to hate. And not against false profits and the enemy, but a man, a sinner like any other who has stated that "Jesus" is the only way. Approach with love. Not with distain and anger. It is obvious that you are not after any man to be shamed by people, but for people to be drawn away from the only true judge, God!.... I also pray that you see the error of your ways and stop wasting time fighting against Christian men. It seems that those who you fight against publicly are seen, by you as so evil, because they portray JESUS in a play???? Reading the story of Jesus, telling the story of Jesus or portraying the story of Jesus on stage are all ways of telling his story. Do not raise yourself up as better than another man/women. Do not put those down who are spreading the gospel. I see you for what you are and what you are after. But Jesus can heal your wounds and your heart. Give it up. Just give up this pointless fight. Give Jesus the wheel. Stop trying to control things. Do not lean on your own understanding. Follow Jesus, not your hearts desire to discredit another

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Clayton Jennings is false because he portrays JESUS in a play????

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“They will excommunicate you; but a time is coming when everyone who kills you will think that he is offering God a service” (John 16:2 EMTV).

The Lord God says to us:

“Cry aloud, do not spare, lift up your voice like a ram's horn, and show My people their rebellion, and the house of Jacob their sins” (Isaiah 58:1 MKJV).

But Joshua says, “NO!”

The Lord God says:

Jeremiah 14:14-16 MKJV
(14) ...The prophets prophesy lies in My Name; I did not send them, nor have I commanded them, nor did I speak to them. They prophesy to you a false vision and a worthless divination, and a thing of no value, and the deceit of their heart.
(15) So the LORD says this concerning the prophets who prophesy in My Name, and I did not send them; yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; by sword and famine those prophets shall be consumed.
(16) And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, either them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters. For I will pour their evil on them.

The Lord says:

Isaiah 30:8-11 MKJV
(8) Now go, write it before them in a tablet, and note it in a book, so that it may be for the time to come forever and ever,
(9) that this is a rebellious people, lying sons. They are sons who will not hear the Law of the LORD.

And Joshua says to His prophets:

(10) ...See not… Do not prophesy to us right things, speak to us smooth things, prophesy falsehood;
(11) go out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

Therefore, the Lord says:

Isaiah 30:12-14 MKJV
(12) Because you have despised this Word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and rest on them;
(13) therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant.
(14) And He shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces. He shall have no pity, so that there shall not be found in the breaking of it a shard to take fire from the hearth, or to take water out of the pit.

You say of us, “You seem….” What seems to you, Joshua, isn't so. You're not only wrong, but you blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ, calling Him a liar and His work evil. You're following another “Jesus,” one conjured up by your father, whose evil ways you exude - False Love - Satans Last Stronghold.

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”