Almighty God Jesus Christ LORD YHWH

Who is Jesus Christ? Whom do we preach?
See our complete section here.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Almighty God Jesus Christ LORD YHWH

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is a recent correspondence. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2016 2:37 AM
To: ask@thepathoftruth.com
Subject: Discernment -YHWH,Yahweh,Jehovah, Adnai,Lord Jesus all the same (Trinity Doctrine more or less)

According to your doctrine thesis or interpretation the above are all the same god. We read in the scriptures Jesus the only begotten son of God, first born of all creation , is a mighty god, the devil is also a mighty god

but YHWH or Jehovah is the almighty God. Omnipotent, all powerful God. The holy bible makes it crystal clear. No explanation is necessary. Gods word speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Read John 1:1 John 20:17, Mark 13:31-33 and 1 Corinthians 15:24-28. The scripture in Mark plainly states Jehovah knows things that Christ Jesus does not. Big distinction.

When wickedness is done away with and the earth restored to paradise conditions as they were in the beginning, Christ Jesus hand it all back to his father Jehovah. Full circle

There are dozens of other scriptures to corroborate this. The bible also plainly states anti christ would increase. This appears to be a prime example.

Please post this for witness to the truth.

Gilbert M

Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 12:59 AM
To: ask@thepathoftruth.com
Subject: Almighty God Jesus Christ LORD YHWH

Your doctrine is that they are the same God. If that is the case does Jesus talk to himself? How do you explain Mark 13:31-33. If Jesus Christ was The Almighty God as you claim he would know the answer.

Looks like the trinity false doctrine.

Thanks

Gil

Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 12:59 AM
To: Gilbert Molnar
Cc:Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Almighty God Jesus Christ LORD YHWH

The One True God isn’t our “thesis” or “interpretation, Gil. It’s God’s Word:

“For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be on His shoulder; and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. There is no end of the increase of His government and peace on the throne of David, and on His Kingdom, to order it and to establish it with judgment and with justice from now on, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of Hosts will do this” (Isaiah 9:6-7 MKJV).

You say that Jesus Christ isn’t Almighty God, but the Scriptures also refute you on this point.

“When Jesus came near, He spoke to them. He said, ‘All authority in Heaven and on earth has been given to Me’” (Matthew 28:18 GW).

1 Timothy 6:13-16
(13) I charge you before God Who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus Who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate,
(14) that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(15) which He will show in His Own time, He Who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
(16) Who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, Whom no man has seen or is able to see, to Whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.

But all of this is AMPLY laid out in the sections on our site:

Jesus Christ Is God
The Trinity

Yet you can hear none of it because you’re a deaf and blind idolater, worshipping strange gods and not the One True God and Resurrected Lord and Savior of All Men. You have nothing to do with Jesus Christ, and He has nothing to do with you, Gil.

And we have no problem whatsoever posting this correspondence on our Forum, your name included.

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
http://www.ThePathofTruth.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Paul Cohen

Re: Almighty God Jesus Christ LORD YHWH

Post by Paul Cohen »

The correspondence continued:

Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 7:55 PM
To: Paul Cohen <paul@thepathoftruth.com>
Subject: Re: Almighty God Jesus Christ LORD YHWH

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/trinity.html#_1_19On

Pagan Trinity Doctrine originating with the Catholic Church. You say i am an idolater because i don’t believe this nonsense. To believe in a pagan doctrine contrary to scripture, all of sudden you are a Christian. What folly. Absolutely no discernment.

Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 7:34 AM
To: Gilbert Molnar
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk' <victor@thepathoftruth.com>
Subject: Re[4]: Almighty God Jesus Christ LORD YHWH

We’re not calling you an idolater because you don’t worship the abominable three-headed monster called “the Trinity,” but because you don’t worship the only True Lord and God, Jesus Christ. You’re no better than a Trinitarian, and thinking you are makes you a damnable hypocrite.

Jehovah’s Witnesses (Your doctrine about Christ is the same, regardless of whether you’re affiliated.)

You obviously haven’t red the articles we gave you, and even if you did, you wouldn’t understand them. Idolaters never understand.

“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried. But the wicked shall do wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand” (Daniel 12:10).

Paul and Victor

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Gilbert replied to our last letter:

Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 10:21 AM
To: Paul Cohen <paul@thepathoftruth.com>
Subject: Re: Almighty God Jesus Christ LORD YHWH

Sorry, your pagan doctrine(Trinity) is nowhere found in the the bible. Trinity was not taught by the apostles. If so i would like to know where? Man made doctrines do not supersede the bible.You quote Matthew 28:18 as proof. Who gave Christ Jesus the authority? No one other than the almighty GOD YHWH. That who. if Jesus Christ was the Almighty he would not meed to be given authority. He would be the authority AND NOT need to be given authority. Read Mark 13: 30-32. If Christ Jesus was the Almighty he would know that. In his own words he says, not himself, not the angels, only the FATHER. Who is the Father? That is crystal clear. It is YHWH(Jehovah God). Read John 20:17 He is ascending to his FATHER, MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER. MY GOD AND YOUR GOD.Read John 14:28 1Corinthians 11:3 1Peter 1:3 John 17:3 John 17:5 John 8:23.

Obviously you have not read the bible or do not understand it. You have zilch discernment and zero Holy spirit. Twisting scripture to fit you pagan doctrine. Your HOLY FATHER THE POPE must be proud of you. You don”t know the Son so how would anyone expect you to know the Father AND visa versa. The devils worship does not qualify you for anything except what you are false prophets and anti christ.

Rj Yashalaka Darash

Post by Rj Yashalaka Darash »

Jesus is not YHWH simply because God cannot die nor be temped as he was.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Rj Yashalaka Darash wrote:Jesus is not YHWH simply because God cannot die nor be temped as he was.
Jesus IS God, Yashalaka, because only God could take on the form of a man and be without sin. Read Could Jesus Christ Have Sinned?

Isaiah Dillard

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Greetings,

One of the biggest demonic doctrinal lies Satan has laced people to believe is The Trinity, and God being 3 separates beings but somehow being 1. I was on the other side before, where I could defend the argument of it being true, as it was straight from the devil himself in the form of an imitation Holy Spirit.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 (KJV)
4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is ONE Lord:
5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

When you deny the Jesus Christ is THEE ONE AND ONLY GOD, you are completely disobeying this commandment and fall into the snare of Satan.

John 10:30 (KJV)
I and my Father are one.

Exodus 3:14 (KJV)
And God said unto Moses, I AM That I IAM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

John 8:58 (KJV)
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

Revelation 22:13 (KJV)
I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Isaiah makes it very clear that Jesus Christ is the Mighty God and Everlasting Father

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

If cannot hear these words, then you are not one of His and have been influenced by demons and deceived. Just as Peter said to Simon the sorcerer for his evil, this applies to Trinity believers

Acts 8:22 (KJV) Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Isaiah makes it very clear that Jesus Christ is the Mighty God and
Everlasting Father

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and
the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called
Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince
of Peace.

If cannot hear these words, then you are not one of His and have been
influenced by demons and deceived. Just as Peter said to Simon the sorcerer
for his evil, this applies to Trinity believers

Acts 8:22 (KJV) Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if
perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
Simon’s motive, seeking to buy power from God, was plainly evil. It wasn’t a doctrinal matter with him or a lack of understanding, but one of a corrupt heart holding sway.

The person who doesn’t have the revelation of Jesus as God isn’t necessarily walking in the wickedness of a deviant heart as Simon was. It may be the person is a believer who simply isn’t at the point where the Lord has revealed these things to him. You can’t lay down a rule, as it appears you’re doing here, that the person who doesn’t immediately understand the Scripture in Isaiah (or any other) is under the influence of demons or is deceived. If something is clear to you, it’s only because the Lord has made it clear. And He doesn’t reveal everything to anyone at once.

A lack of revelation on any matter doesn’t automatically equate to being in a state of deception. Having the Scriptures opened to you is the Lord’s doing - in His timing and way.

“And what do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it” (1 Corinthians 4:7 MKJV).

Consider how these disciples didn’t understand the Scriptures until the Lord opened their understanding in the following sequence:

Luke 24:13-32 ESV
(13) That very day two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem,
(14) and they were talking with each other about all these things that had happened.
(15) While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus himself drew near and went with them.
(16) But their eyes were kept from recognizing Him. [We don’t see because we have eyes – we see because the Lord opens our eyes, when and where He chooses.]
(17) And He said to them, “What is this conversation that you are holding with each other as you walk?” And they stood still, looking sad.
(18) Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered Him, “Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?”
(19) And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to him, “Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, a man who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, [They didn’t yet know or understand Jesus was more than a prophet – He was God in the flesh – and they weren’t condemned for not knowing.]
(20) and how our chief priests and rulers delivered Him up to be condemned to death, and crucified Him.
(21) But we had hoped that He was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since these things happened.
(22) Moreover, some women of our company amazed us. They were at the tomb early in the morning,
(23) and when they did not find His body, they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that He was alive.
(24) Some of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but Him they did not see."
(25) And he said to them, "O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!
(26) Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into His glory?"
(27) And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He interpreted to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.
(28) So they drew near to the village to which they were going. He acted as if He were going farther,
(29) but they urged Him strongly, saying, “Stay with us, for it is toward evening and the day is now far spent.” So He went in to stay with them.
(30) When He was at table with them, He took the bread and blessed and broke it and gave it to them.
(31) And their eyes were opened, and they recognized Him. And He vanished from their sight.
(32) They said to each other, “Did not our hearts burn within us while He talked to us on the road, while He opened to us the Scriptures?” [The Lord reveals what He wills to His disciples, and when.]

Yes, Isaiah, “the Trinity” is a great lie and false god to many, but it’s not an issue for those who believe and may be temporarily confused or unenlightened on the truth of the matter. And even if it is an issue, remember to be patient as God has been patient with you. We’ve all been opposed to the truth, turned from ourselves and our error only by His grace.

Isaiah Dillard

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Paul,

I have asked for forgiveness of my error from The Lord. And I also ask forgiveness from the individual I addressed it to and to His ministers on Path of Truth.

Thank you for the correction and I receive with gladness, as I know it's The Lord's love.

Proverbs 3:11-12 KJVS
My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord ; neither be weary of his correction: [12] For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Tom Babcock

Post by Tom Babcock »

Those who have any difficulty with Jesus being God would be helped by considering these scriptures relating to his life on Earth for us:

Psa_8:5  For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Heb_2:7  Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Heb_2:9  But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Tom

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Isaiah Dillard wrote:Paul,

I have asked for forgiveness of my error from The Lord. And I also ask forgiveness from the individual I addressed it to and to His ministers on Path of Truth.

Thank you for the correction and I receive with gladness, as I know it's The Lord's love.

Proverbs 3:11-12 KJVS
My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord ; neither be weary of his correction: [12] For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
No need for forgiveness here, Isaiah. We were just giving you a heads up on what to look for and where not to go in judgment. We perceived no ill-intent or wrong motive in what you had written.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Tom Babcock wrote:Those who have any difficulty with Jesus being God would be helped by considering these scriptures relating to his life on Earth for us:

Psa_8:5  For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Heb_2:7  Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Heb_2:9  But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Tom
Lord willing, Tom, yes, those Scriptures could serve to provide understanding of God's work in Christ for those in faith. On the other hand, they could be used to argue that Jesus was a created being, separate and even inferior to God.

Men need revelation, as Jesus declared to Peter:

Matthew 16:13-17
(13) When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
(14) And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
(15) He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
(16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
(17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Tom Babcock

Post by Tom Babcock »

Thanks Ronnie for the correction. It is not edifying to contribute something that is incomplete or leading to wrong conclusions! And grateful for the whole revealed truth so beautifully displayed on this site.
Tom

Paul Bardi

Post by Paul Bardi »

Can someone please enlighten me as to the following verses. I understand that Jesus Christ is the Mighty God and Everlasting Father as written in Isaiah. I also understand that He is One God. But does this mean He has a literal Father to talk to of is He indeed the Father Himself. Do I pray to the Father of do I pray to my Lord Jesus Christ or do I address them both?

Much help needed with this one

Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God - Mark16:19

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne - Rev.3:21

Paul

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Paul, read the papers on the site pertaining to the Person of the Lord, Jesus Christ, Almighty God:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... htygod.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

Paul Bardi

Post by Paul Bardi »

Thank you for that information

Can you please clarify this scripture.

and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom Matt.3:17
Is Christ able to be two entities here?

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Paul, listen to me. Don't thank me for the information; READ it. Reading it, the answers will be there. Please don't demand that we take time from others so that we should re-invent the wheel for you. No more laziness, carelessness, irresponsibility, selfishness. Love your neighbor and love your God, Who provided for you and expects you to be dutifully responsive, that is, believing and obedient.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Paul Bardi wrote: Can you please clarify this scripture.

and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom Matt.3:17
Is Christ able to be two entities here?
See here, Paul: The Perfecting Faith of the Son of God

Return to “Jesus Christ is God”