I would like to receive your magazine

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Thelma

I would like to receive your magazine

Post by Thelma »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Hi,

I would like to receive your little magazine 'The Path of Truth”"'. Please tell me what it costs and would you give me your banking details so that I can pay you by Internet Banking.

I am T A Farrell and my address is
P O Box 210,
George 6530.

Thanks so much

Thelma.

Paul Cohen

Re: I would like to receive your magazine

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Thelma,

You've mistaken us for an organization in South Africa founded by Nicol Campbell, which had a publication by the same name as our website. Read about the difference at the following link:

Same Label, Different Contents

There is only one “Path of Truth,” and His Name is the Lord Jesus Christ. Though many “paths of truth” are claimed by men, The Path of Truth and way of salvation is found only within the Son of Man, Mediator between God and men. “The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer. The God Who is my Rock, in Him will I trust. He is my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Savior” (2 Samuel 22:2-3 MKJV).

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for letting me know that I have mistaken the site I wanted and thank you for the trouble you have taken in explaining the different contents of the Same Label.

Regards Thelma.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You're most welcome, Thelma. Freely have we received from the Lord Jesus Christ, and freely do we give, by His commandment and grace.

Do you believe what we're saying about the different contents? And if so, how is this affecting you and what you do?

Paul

Return to “False Teachers”