Pastor Paul Washer

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Annette

Pastor Paul Washer

Post by Annette »

Dear sirs

I read your criticisms of Pastor Paul Washer & I am amazed that u have
such a Godly & humble man of God in your midst & you criticise him
that is unbelievable.

No wonder the church in America is in turmoil ....there is so much untruth preached & the church is in tatters & so u bite & nash your
teeth against Gods anointed. One has only to look at the TV Evangelists to see sheep in wolfs clothing but u choose to to condemn & denounce a true man of God.

I beg to differ with you in the case of Pastor Paul. I find a most Godly humble & honourable man who loves the scriptures & Honors God in
all his ways.

I write this to you in Christian love.

God bless you & keep u in the way of truth

Annette X
From Australia

Paul Cohen

Re: Pastor Paul Washer

Post by Paul Cohen »

Annette, you're deceived by appearances. The apostle Paul talked about Paul Washer's approach and how it doesn't work:

“These things look like wisdom with their self-imposed worship, false humility, and harsh treatment of the body. But they have no value for holding back the constant desires of your corrupt nature” (Colossians 2:23).

Paul Washer appears to fight nobly against his sin nature, but is he getting anywhere? The Paul who wrote the above quote also kept the Law, even to the point of putting of those he thought were heretics to death. Did you know that's part of the Law?

But Saul of Tarsus was so very wrong, coming against the Lord Jesus in His people, as you do with us here. And when the Lord turned Saul (Paul) from his own righteousness, Paul was the first to say that he was the chief of sinners.

In the same manner, so will Paul Washer be totally ashamed of his fleshly works when he is turned by God from his self-righteousness. He'll never again defend John Calvin or other murderous religious phonies. Washer will readily acknowledge before everyone that he too was a denier of God, the True Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, whom he had not known despite all his preaching.

Read our site, Annette. Don't focus on what you don't understand or agree with in your indoctrination, but hear what the Lord says and believe Him. You've been thoroughly soiled by the Whore of Babylon. If you will hear the Lord, repent, and obey, you'll be cleansed by His blood and He will give you eye salve to see properly.

“I counsel you to buy from Me gold purified by fire, so that you may be rich; and white clothing, so that you may be clothed, and so that the shame of your nakedness does not appear. And anoint your eyes with eye salve, so that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten; therefore be zealous and repent” (Revelation 3:18-19).

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Annette

Post by Annette »

Dear Paul

It is with a heavy heart that we do not agree on pastor Paul washer. Jesus said that we are to love one another &I I will not argue with you on your stance.

Thank you for acknowledging my message, & I pray that the love of Jesus
be with.

Your sister in Christ
Annette

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Annette, loving one another doesn't mean not expressing disagreement, especially when the issue is critical for the welfare of those involved, which includes many when the one in the wrong is a teacher, such as when Paul corrected Peter in Antioch:

Galatians 2:11-16 EMTV
(11) But when Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was to be blamed.
(12) For before certain men came from James, he would eat together with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to draw back and began to separate himself, fearing those of the circumcision party.
(13) And the rest of the Jews joined him in hypocrisy, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy.
(14) But when I saw that they did not act rightly with respect to the truth of the Gospel, I said to Peter before them all, If you, being a Jew, live in Gentile fashion and not in Jewish fashion, why do you compel the Gentiles to live as Jews?
(15) We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,
(16) knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Jesus Christ, even we believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; because no flesh shall be justified by the works of the Law.

Your heart is heavy because it's burdened with error and the false love of Satan. You must not stay there. You need to repent.

Paul

Return to “False Teachers”