Bickle, Mike - IHOP Kansas City

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Donna Giovanni

Bickle, Mike - IHOP Kansas City

Post by Donna Giovanni »

I'm not sure where this ought to be posted...just a note that MIKE BICKLE definitely needs to be added to the false preachers/teacher list. He's from IHOP in Kansas City & there is much written on him re: his falseness.

Paul Cohen

Re: Bickle, Mike - IHOP Kansas City

Post by Paul Cohen »

Donna, you suggest adding Mike Bickle to our false teachers list, saying much has been written on his falseness. What writings in particular do you recommend?

We’ve mentioned Mike as a false teacher in a posting of one of his compatriots, Jackson, John Paul: Another of Many Impressive Shysters. No doubt Mr. Bickle also bears resemblance to others on our list, sharing the same True Marks of a Cult.

Donna Giovanni

Post by Donna Giovanni »

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... se+prophet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; There is lots of reliable reports online & in books. I am sure you can do your own homework re: him. They (the false ones) are all connected as in a WEB of deception...you know one, you know them all.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Donna, you came to us wanting us to add Mike Bickle to the false teachers list on our site, declaring him a false teacher without providing a single shred of evidence. You said there was much written about his falseness and I asked what you recommended, to examine your proof.

The truth is, you don’t have your own oil. You can’t judge others’ writings or videos by the Word of God, nor can you judge Mike Bickle. You’re in confusion and contradiction, not knowing where you’re going or what you’re doing. You’re the false teacher you need to be concerned with – not anyone else.

Although it appears you have no followers, Donna, you’re following yourself and not the Lord Jesus Christ.

Israel Lattimore

Post by Israel Lattimore »

Donna,

TPOT doesn't just render unsubstantiated claims about anyone. Each case is taken graciously and judgment exacted through Revelation, Knowledge and Wisdom. Do YOUR "homework" Donna.

In solidarity with those who love the Truth,
Israel

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Donna Giovanni, you need to look to yourself. Mike Bickle is not of God and neither are you. Your blog (http://loveofthebridegroom.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) is a stench to God's nostrils...presumptuous, things men savor, false love, much false doctrine, mushy thoughts, imaginations and false prophecy...no reality. You presume to teach when the Lord hasn't sent you and while you have nothing to offer but fruit of the flesh, which breeds death.

You are in no position or authority whatsoever to judge others. You need to repent. You need deliverance. But will you heed? I would hope so, but it seems not.

Return to “False Teachers”