GodSaidManSaid.com - True teachings?

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
James Gau

GodSaidManSaid.com - True teachings?

Post by James Gau »

Dear Victor, Paul and all forum members. This is my first post in the forum. I came across TPOT two months ago in my long search for truth. Before I arrived here I was reading the teachings of the people running http://www.godsaidmansaid.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Has anyone come across this website? What are your opinions in the light of Scripture?

James

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Re: GodSaidManSaid.com - True teachings?

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Hi James,

Perhaps there will be others that have something to say about the link you shared, but could you provide something specific you were gathering at that site, and any questions you might have had, or do have? Also, include how it compares to what you've been reading here at The Path of Truth and what you see in the Scriptures.

Ronnie

Alan Agnew

Re: GodSaidManSaid.com - True teachings?

Post by Alan Agnew »

Hey, James.

Some interesting things on that site, but I don't know if their archaeology is true. ThePathOfTruth isn't nearly as dedicated to such an avenue.

However, when I surf the site you linked, its articles often point me to go visit this page titled "Further with Jesus". This is the article that promotes the site's way to be born-again. In fact, the link's so widespread, that I wonder how many papers on that site don't have that page linked.

Please read How One Is Saved, The Baptism in the Holy Spirit, and Diabolical Doctrine: “Accepting” Jesus Christ as Your Personal Savior. James, do we preach the Way to be born-again, or does godsaidmansaid.com?

Return to “False Teachers”