Letter to Kirk Cameron

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Rogena

Letter to Kirk Cameron

Post by Rogena »

How can you say you have gone through the fire? The Mr. Cameron has not? Only God can judge a person's spirit and faith. Doesn't the doctrine state that? I am not taking sides on this issue (mainly because you are using a manipulated version of Gods Word).

Rogena M Brown

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Letter to Kirk Cameron

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Only God can judge a person's spirit and faith. Doesn't the doctrine state that?

No, it doesn't, Rogena.

Malachi 3:16-18 ESV
(16) Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another. The LORD paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who feared the LORD and esteemed His Name.
(17) “They shall be Mine, says the LORD of hosts, in the day when I make up My treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him.
(18) Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him.

Do you really believe God would have His children undiscerning and subjected to the many false prophets and wolves He warned would come in the latter days?

We recently heard that Kirk Cameron has a movie promoting Christmas. Are you undiscerning in this matter - That Devilish Spirit of Christmas? He also celebrates Halloween, trying to make something clean of the unclean, like making garden compost from the dung of unclean animals such as cats and dogs.

Read our site, Rogena, and hear the Word of the Lord. It's time to wake up. God's judgment is here on all wickedness, especially that which is done in His Name. The fires are here for everyone, but the question is, will you hold onto your life and go though them without gain, or will you lose your life and receive His life everlasting?

“For whoever will save his life shall lose it; but whoever shall lose his life for My sake and the Gospel's, he shall save it” (Mark 8:35 MKJV).

Not seeing the work of the fire or the requirement for it, you are spiritually impotent; you are dead in your sins.

Paul and Victor

Rogena

Post by Rogena »

I stand corrected. As the Spirit has been leading me to scripture concerning this subject as well as false prophets. It is a great concern to me when God's word is perverted to fit man's desires. My grandfather was a Reverend.

Rogena M Brown

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Calling oneself “Reverend” is itself a violation of God's Word, Rogena:

“He sent redemption unto His people: He has commanded His covenant for ever: holy and reverend is His Name” (Psalms 111:9 KJV).

Matthew 23:8-12 MKJV
(8) But you must not be called Rabbi, for One is your teacher, Christ, and you are all brothers.
(9) And call no one your father on the earth, for One is your Father in Heaven.
(10) Nor be called teachers, for One is your Teacher, even Christ.
(11) But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.
(12) And whoever shall exalt himself shall be abased, and he who shall humble himself shall be exalted.

We have to come away from all fleshly honor to honor the One Who alone is worthy, worshipping Him in spirit and truth.

“How can you believe, you who receive honor from one another and do not seek the honor that comes from God only” (John 5:44 MKJV).

Paul

Return to “False Teachers”