Re: Decision America Tour

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Steve,

The Lord Jesus Christ showed us the following things about the prayer rally this past Tuesday. Will you pass this on to Franklin Graham, not for my sake, but for his? Franklin needs to hear these things and will, sooner or later, depending on what you do. The Lord is putting this Word from Him in your hands.

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=934

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com
443-3214

Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Dar Paul,

As you requested, I will forward your email to the folks "up-the-line" from me. It may or may not make it to Franklin.

When I read your post, your dominant theme was: "America must fall because of her wickedness." No doubt, we have violated God's ways. But, God's Spirit can bring repentance that can lead to reconciliation. So, we pray and engage. If not, the warning of Prov 18:1 comes: "A separated man seeks pretexts; he bares his teeth at all sound judgment."

Sincerely,
Steve
--
Steve Bostrom
5975 North Slope
Helena, MT 59602
406-461-8529

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Steve,

Thanks for passing along the message, although the fact that you reject it as a Word from the Lord has negated any urgency on your part to see that it gets into Franklin's hands. You've been able to comply without complying, a hallmark trait of the lukewarm religious.

Not believing the Lord, you misunderstand and misstate the message. It isn't “America must fall because of her wickedness,” but rather, “America HAS FALLEN because of her wickedness.”

America IS finished as stated. That is the Word of the Lord. He isn't hearing the prayer and confession at these Graham rallies and isn't changing His mind about judgment because the people aren't truly repentant or turned from their wickedness. It is all superficial and substitutionary flimflammery. The appearance of contrition is a sham that provokes even further wrath from God. He will not be mocked.

So your warning to me about what happens if I don't get with the program of prayer and engagement for America describes precisely what you're doing and where you're at even now. You're baring your teeth at sound judgment, despising the Word of God. And you're doing it with a smile and friendliness, in other words under pretext - “an artful or simulated semblance,” which is described by this dictionary example: “Under the pretext of friendship he betrayed them.

The Lord Jesus Christ is fed up with this kind of lukewarm religious bullshit, Steve. It is deceit and violence against the Truth. You are part of the problem, not the Solution. You are what makes His judgment so necessary.

Paul

Return to “False Teachers”