I am a Christian by conviction.

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Emmanuel

I am a Christian by conviction.

Post by Emmanuel »

Hi Blessed Guys,

I have been awakened in this days about the time of the end (not neurotically, but wisely).

I discovered your blog and thought amazing it is.

I`m thinking about study theological but not assure about the right course to do. So, I decided by my self, read your blog and also the BAS (biblical arqueology society) and i`m really loving it.

Now, my great doubts is about the book of Enock and why it is an apochryfe. And also about lily and nephilims and revelation. About revelation I started by William Hendriksen, but and about the others? Could you send me a good and faithful bibliography?

For where I should start to read.

God Bless you all for this incredible well-done work.

Emmanuel
Brasília - Brazil.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: I am a Christian by conviction.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Emmanuel,

Here's what you need to do: Read the Bible and the teachings God has given us, which help one understand the Bible by faith. Start with the basics - Jesus Christ is Lord. There is nothing more important or profound than Him. He isn't just a doctrine or special knowledge - He is the Living God. When you know Him, then you will know all things. And you will realize that you've been seeking knowledge instead of Him.

Forget about Hendriksen. He preached “replacement theology,” which amounts to man replacing God. Hendricksen's was not the faith that comes by the revelation of Jesus Christ. He has been a wolf in sheep's clothing - anti-Christ.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Emmanuel

Post by Emmanuel »

Paul,

first off all, thanks a lot for attention.

Paul, I`m a Christian by conviction, since childhood. However, the more I try to study by myself (I already read the old testament three times and seven the new testament), I don`t understand everything without a good doctrine.

For example: in the begining of my studies, how could I understand what Jesus said about "

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter in heaven". The eye of a needle is a passage where the animal should down on own knee to get in.

So, I ever try to read good authors to help understanding bible. So, another exemple: I receive from my preacher (a devoted man, a master of bible) the Hendriksen indicationf about the Revelations book. So, you come to me and tell me that he isn`t a good author to read.

Do you realize the problem? Althoug I have thirst and hunger by readyng and discoveryng, I don`t know to discern about everything. I need to be indenpendance. I have 2 sons and I need to teach them on the gospel way, do you see?

So, how can I start? For where? About jewish culture? About Greek and Hebrew? How can I understand the Daniel passage with the Revelation and gospel of Jesus? How to conect them?

Thanks, one more time, for help to grow up in bible .
Emmanuel (brazil, brasília)

+55 061 9917.3210

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Emmanuel, you describe yourself as a Christian by conviction, and this is your problem. You're convicted in your mind, and by your mind you try to understand the things of God. That is impossible, just as the Scripture you quoted me says, which you still don't comprehend despite your carnal knowledge. You are the camel trying to go through the eye of a needle.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways My ways, says the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9 MKJV).

You need to come to the Teacher, the One Whom we preach, the Resurrected and Living Lord Jesus Christ. You haven't done this. It's called Repentance.

“The beginning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God: as it is written in the Prophets, 'Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who shall prepare Your way before You. The voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare the way of the Lord, make His paths straight'” (Mark 1:1-3 MKJV).

Paul

Emmanuel

Post by Emmanuel »

Hi Guys,

Peace of Christ be upon Us.

I`m a Baptist serve, and I`m trying to discovered somethings about Luthero and Catholicism.

We see, frequently im my country (Brazil) various augmentations about the wrong thinking way of the protestants like SOLA SCRIPTURA. They (catholical) says that this is our mistake.

Down, I put a picture of a satire about the protestantism done by catholic groups (one of various blogs catholics).

Could you indicate some good doctrine? I see Paul talking about tradition, but not like Catholic see.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Hendriksen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Luther, Martin: '-Luthers Legacy Unleashing the Man of Sin

Does this help, Emmanuel?

And why haven't you answered our last letter to you? (included below.) Why do you write to us again without greeting us by name and reminding us of our past correspondence and who you are? We communicate with many people daily.

What you attached here - is it in Portuguese? Can you translate into English? It's also cut off, so we can't see it all.

Paul

Return to “False Teachers”