We discerned that R.W. Shambach was false

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Rebecca

We discerned that R.W. Shambach was false

Post by Rebecca »

Hi Paul,

Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know I appreciate your testimony on the Path of Truth. I just googled R.W. Shambach because my husband and I decerned that he was a false teacher and were talking about him an hour ago. I came across your web site. We constantly talk about the emptiness we feel. I have felt for a while that the time of the Gentiles is coming to an end...and hope to see the salvation of the Jews. I am a Gentile, yes, but in heart a follower and seeker for Jesus Christ.

May I remove a grain of sand in the highway, if that is all that is allowed to me, so that a Jew may come to our great Savior Jesus. That is the only meaning I can find now. I tire of life.

With appreciation and joy,
Rebecca Allendorfer

Paul Cohen

Re: We discerned that R.W. Shambach was false

Post by Paul Cohen »

We live in lawless, godless days, Rebecca, which remind me of these words of the Lord: “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many will become cold” (Matthew 24:12 MKJV).

I'm also reminded of what the apostle Paul wrote:

“For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that outwardly in flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart; in spirit and not in letter; whose praise is not from men, but from God” (Romans 2:28-29 MKJV).

If you believe, you're a daughter of Abraham.

As for Israel in the flesh, we know it's God's will to save them, not because they are righteous or believe, but because they are the work of His hands and He will keep His promises to the fathers and complete what He has begun:

“And so all Israel shall be saved; as it is written, 'There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob. For this is My covenant with them, when I have taken away their sins”” (Romans 11:26-27 MKJV).

No wonder we look forward to that, hearing what it means:

“For if their casting away is the reconciling of the world, what is the reception except life from the dead?” (Romans 11:15 MKJV)

Thanks for dropping the note, Rebecca. You and your husband are welcome to join our Sabbath meetings, if you like. If you register on the Forum on our site you can read more about the meetings there.

Paul

Return to “False Teachers”